[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the fell for the Asian girl meme >went to Japan and found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1561.jpg (393KB, 1242x1656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.jpg
393KB, 1242x1656px
>the fell for the Asian girl meme
>went to Japan and found a 10/10 cutie(pic related is her,not showing full face)
>she was so sweet and the sexy was amazing. She would do anything I asked
>after marriage I saw a difference
>at first it started with her asking for her own bed room for privacy and arts and crafts(she promised she wouldn't sleep in there)
>now she sleeps in her own bed room every night
>only allowed sex once or twice a month around ovulation times
>when she's made she just gives me a blank stare and walks away completely emotionalless and dry
>at this point she's basically become a live in maid. We don't talk about anything besides my advancement in work or Hoise duties

On the bright side it's nice having someone to cook, clean and handle my house duties for me but on the dark side I miss the emotional caring of white women.
>>
find out what is wrong and rekindle your relationship you faggot
>>
>>39193552
I've tried that. She said the problem is I care about sex too much and not things of importance. She doesn't think anything is wrong with a wife having her own room, she said cuddling is hot and makes it hard to sleep.
>>
>>39193584
Do you make her cum every time you have sex?
>>
>>39193619
Well she seemed to enjoy it before we got married now she just says she's tired and has more important things to do
>>
File: 1499672791239.jpg (71KB, 736x637px) Image search: [Google]
1499672791239.jpg
71KB, 736x637px
>OP married an artsy lesbian
>>
>>39193633
hmm sounds like something isn't right. Also you know Japs cheat a lot, like it's hardly taboo there. Apparently japs get more upset that their partner didn't hide their cheating rather than being disloyal itself
>>
Bitch has a fucking personality disorder, get that checked out
>>
>>39193668
I hoenstly don't think she seems like the type of woman to cheat
>>
There have been multiple studies that show women become less interested in sex when they are in a content, long lasting relationship. It's pretty common shit OP. She got her husband who is gonna take care of her and she plans to take care of you, but she probably doesn't give a shit about sex anymore unless if she wants to get pregnant.
>>
>>39193531
Dump her and get a new girl.
Sjs
>>
>>39193531
Thanks anon, that fixes my desire for Asian women
>>
You better not be having vanilla sex every single time. If so no shit it gets boring. Have some hot passionete kinky sex.
>>
>>39193584
I'm a guy and that's the exact reason why I can't cuddle to sleep. Some people just can't sleep that well with someone on or next to them. I can't for shit and girls get pissed off about it. I would honestly rather sleep on the floor than next to someone else.

I either get too hot because of their body heat or the physical sensation of them "distracts" my brain and makes it hard to quiet it down.
>>
>>39193531
You're the man you tell her what to do. Nothing to do with white women or asian women. You fucked up giving her her own bedroom and only having her give up the pussy rarely. You trained your woman wrong because you're a pussy dont blame her
>>
>>39193531
not sure if its the picture but she really looks lifeless
>>
>>39193531
how long after going to japan did it take until you two became married?
>>
>>39193531
>when she's made
slavic english detected

t. slovak
>>
>>39193531
Sorry OP but that's a 7/10
>>
>>39193531
she would still fuck Chad, she just don't find you attractive and you're probably fat.
>>
>>39194099
Hello my fellow Slovak friend. I would call you autistic like I call anyone on r9k, but we are on top of intelligence chart in Slovakia
>>
Your marriage is still warmer than typical salaryman's. She never married you out of instinctual physical attraction but an attraction for what you could provide, which is why your advancements are all she'll care about.
>>
>>39193531
Time to get some side pussy.
>>
>>39193531
She married you for the green card baka
>>
>>39193531
White girl larping as a white man. I don't believe you, roastie. Prove she is your wife.
>>
>>39194234

this lol OP you fucked up
>>
>>39194234
Yeah, seriously, did she get a green card out of this? Has she talked to you about moving to the U.S.?
>>
>>39193531
That sounds great, a bang maid
>>
>>39193531
>white women
>caring
pick one
>>
File: Knight Weeaboo.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Weeaboo.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>39193531
betting money that isn't your wife if you even have 1
>>
>>39194280
Once or twice a month? If this is your goal you want her to suck your dick on the spot if you tell her to.
>>
>>39193531

Suggest separate beds in the same room. Let her keep her room, but say you want to be closer to her. Not for sex, and don't make it sexual. Emotional stuff cones first. Either she doesn't have your appetite or she has some kind of fucked up fetish you need to get to the bottom of.

Ask about her crafts. Her interests. Figure out what she's interested in right now.
>>
>marriage in 2017
>>
Just tell her that you need sex, period. If she won't give it to you, you'll get it elsewhere.
>>
File: DEwbhbcXYAAubcF.jpg (63KB, 1080x360px) Image search: [Google]
DEwbhbcXYAAubcF.jpg
63KB, 1080x360px
>>39193531
that sounds great honestly better than being a permanently alone with only 2 shit one night stands under my belt, a live in maid sounds great
>>
Is sex the only thing you want to do OP? Asian women like to be occupied with things to do, doing house chores, cooking, hobbies, their jobs etc. And you wife sounds like a houzewife , do you have a kid OP? Sounds to me that your wife is just bored and you're always at your job and if you do interact with each other, its only when you want to have sex. Do some activities or develop q hobby together or Bette yet, put a kid in her.You wife looks cute BTW how old are you two Op?
>>
>>39194365
How much money? I'll take your bet, anon. Do you got paypal?
>>
File: 1480530294982.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480530294982.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>going after a chink
>the one species of human notorious for not having a soul
>>
>>39195147
Chinks are Chinese, baka.
>>
Thats what you get normalfag
I hope you get screwed over in the divorce badly
>>
File: 1503226330264.png (313KB, 506x518px) Image search: [Google]
1503226330264.png
313KB, 506x518px
>>39193531
That's how most women are in japan. Why do you think so many men become hikikimoris and why there is suvh a high suicide rate?women in japan want a steady relationship, not a good and interesting one. Sorry you fell for the meme.
>>
>>39195663
In my eyes, yellow=chink. There's no real difference between any of them other than where they live. Switch out a chink and a jap and nobody can tell the difference.
Besides, the japs nicked everything they have from chink culture.
>>
>>39193531
Yeah, you fell for it man. Jap women actually just settle for a man so that they can have all their bills taken care of while they trade household services in exchange. They don't become exciting or enjoyable once they settle down. I would say divorce and just date around constantly but japanese courts are extremely toxic towards non-natives.

you done goofed
>>
>>39194234
This holy shit. Try rekindling the marriage if she doesnt ONCE MORE then shes doing it for the green card
>>
>>39196268
Wow, you sound like you know what you're talking about. Tell me about your trips to Asia where you studied these people and cultures.
>>
>>39196303
Anime has lied to me for the last fucking time. I'm never watching that asinine garbage again.

Fuck anime.
>>
Lol she married you for a green card, but also, this is literally the typical Japanese marriage. How did you not look into this before you married?
>>
>>39196379
Did you read what happened to OP? I'd never set foot in that cursed realm. Did you know they eat dogs? Before you know it they'll be eating you. What a great idea, I guess I'll be going there. Maybe if I'll survive I'll go to Colombia or Zimbabwe, also great places. Idiot.
>>
>>39193697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
>>
>>39193584
maybe you are just boring
ever thought of that?
>>
>>39196439
This. What did you think you'd get?
>>
this is a bebe thread

hope you all know
>>
>>39196468
>video with hangul on it
Antijapanese propaganda, nothing to see here folks. Kissing prank muslim edition is a more credible source than this
>>
File: 1376733183600.jpg (98KB, 800x663px) Image search: [Google]
1376733183600.jpg
98KB, 800x663px
>>39193664
fucking this. She had to get married so that her parents would get off her case. Now she's trying to get a baby to shut them up for good.
>>
>>39196446
So in other words your thoughts and beliefs are based on nothing but internet stories. You should write a book.
>>
>>39196528
>hangul
what is that?
>>
>>39196617
Korean alphabet. Despite what you may think Koreans and Japanese people do not like each other.
>>
>>39196528
>first step is denial
>>
>emotional caring of white women

the fuck am I reading
>>
>>39193531
post full face

nobody is gonna know how to find some random non famous japanese chick
>>
>>39194138
you can't even see the rest of her face.
>>
>dude sex lmao
the only meme you fell for is the "lovers have lots of sex" one
>>
Asian women love nothing but money.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.