[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>using public transport >fat out of shape white whale with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 71e.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>using public transport
>fat out of shape white whale with 1-2 year old child next to me
>suddenly, ear-piercing ungodly fucking screech
>it is the kid
>moby dick is browsing instagram on her phone
>kid continues screeching
>the blob has seemingly had enough
>"STOP SHRIEKING AT ME"
>kid stops for 0.35 seconds
>starts again
>rest of the 10 minute bus ride consists of the kid screeching like a chimp that's got its balls in a blender and the fat sow yelling "STOP SHRIEKING AT ME"
if i could remove one thing from this planet, it would be white trash and its offspring
>>
>>39191882
>using public transport
The king of the rats is still a rat himself
>>
>>39191882
Like being forced to associate with scum because of dependence on public services hoss?
Should probably pay the freedom of association tax and get a car.
>>
File: IMG_3171.jpg (39KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.jpg
39KB, 720x438px
>>39191882
>moby dick is browsing instagram on her phone
fucking kek my sides
>>
>>39191913
i am a poor wagecuck living in a city, there is no other means for me to get around
>>
>>39191956
i actually have a driving license, but i am terrified of driving
when i still lived at home i crashed my dad's car one time
almost ran over some old woman the other time
i have anxiety and i often disassociate and have panic attacks, i am really not fit to drive anon
>>
>>39192086
You're probably just a retard who doesn't plan and just reacts.
USA? They don't teach you shit about how to drive over there.

Learn to actually drive, it's unbelievably useful.
>>
>>39192110
nope, UK
and believe me,shaking and thinking that you are going to die for absolutely no reason at all or starting to feel detached from your body and reality on the regular make it IMPOSSIBLE to drive safely or even drive
>>
>>39192239
I'm still going to blame lousy instructors desu
Although saying that you did pass without the examiner stabbing you to death with his pen.

I think there's some way you could still operate an automobile because you're obviously not braindead.
>>
>>39192332
of course i am not braindead, i am just mentally ill as fuck
i passed my driving exam for the third time, probably by some sort of miracle
>>
>>39191882
that's okay anon. white trash is hard to bear. the worst in the white trash pile are the fat blobs. they think they deserve the world and act like they are actually hot. I dont get it? Why?

Don't bother driving a car OP, you are clearly better safely being driven somewhere. Perhaps you can move to the nicer side of the city later in life and not have to deal with the trash anymore.
>>
>>39192380
Same
I had a sob story that time and the lady was merciful, my stint as newly qualified ends soon and I can actually start violating speed limits without risk of losing my licence on the spot.
You in the southwest and want to hang out on Wednesday?
>>
>>39192430
dude holy shit i had a sob story myself, worst part of it is that it was true
it was about my mom being admitted to the fucking loony bin for the third time that year and me being sad and stressed over it
also believe it or not i live in the southwest myself, a 2 hour coach drive from london
at what time on wednesday are you thinking
also how old and what gender are you
>>
>>39192517
26 m
Afternoonish cause I have work the night before
I'm down in cornwall though and it sounds like you're somewhere further up
I drove to Chester last week and it destroyed my arse, not about to do any long drives again.
>>
>>39192584
man i know you will start roastie reeing at me
but i am 20 y/o female
not the tranny kind, a real female
also i am from hampshire
and would get pretty spooked about potentially getting raped or worse if i was about to meet a guy (an older one, at that) from 4chin, no offense
>>
>>39192667
Fair enough, I'm just really interested in making friends through this site because I've been to meetups from >>>/v/ guilds and they're always amazing. Best friends I've ever had.
The Chester trip was actually to meet a guy we've known for seven years who's been a total recluse for forever. Worth the five hours both ways but it really killed my arse.
Add peace#0001 on discord for driving anecdotes
>>
>>39192747
i dont use discord
:<
also that is real nice of you, helping someone like that
>>
>>39193852
He casually said I could have some exercise equipment if I came and picked it up, and I immediately threatened to fucking do it.
So I end up driving there and swapping an old ps3 I had for a bench.

Guy was really important in the guild so it was really just an excuse to meet him. Hugely influential dude. My idol really. No homo.
>>
File: 1500314730236s.jpg (5KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1500314730236s.jpg
5KB, 250x216px
>leaving the house

this was your error
>>
>>39192747
Can I reckon ur bum too m8
>>
>>39194026
Where u @ pal I'll fite u for who gets to be the girl
>>
>>39192110
>USA? They don't teach you shit about how to drive over there
Nigga you guys dont even drive on the right side of the road
>>
>>39194144
Why would I drive on the right side, you're supposed to drive on the left side.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.