[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question: You meet your dream girl. You move together.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

Honest question: You meet your dream girl. You move together. Perfect harmony. Then she has an accident which leaves her like this for life.

Would you stay with her?
>>
>>39191654
yes oregianarenero
>>
>>39191654
yeah with a pretty blindfold on
>>
>>39191654
If she's my wife and she still has the capability to bear children or has already bore children with me, then yes.
>>
>>39191654
No. Physical beauty is essential. Only retarded ugly virgins would disagree.
>>
Yeah.

But I'd also kill her if she asked me to. Only if she asked, though.
>>
>>39191698
I thought about this for a long time, but I never found a conclusion for myself. I feel like this is such a hard question. It's basically the ultimate question whether physicality is equal as emotional connection.

I genuinely can't decide for now.
>>
>>39191654
Maybe, but if i did I would definitely need to be able to fuck other women
>>
>>39191654
Fuck no, I wouldn't be able to look at her for more than 2 seconds without being disgusted.
>>
>>39191698
hey body is still probably "dream girl" material so her beauty is intact. Put a bag over her head and plow her
>>
>>39191654
Yes because this is my fetish.
>>
I suppose that this would be better than having two gaping eye sockets, right? Also, cauterized eyeholes shouldn't matter too much if you're blind anyway. This woman can still have a quality life.
>>
>>39191758
>This woman can still have a quality life
I suggest fucking off to reddit.
>>
>>39191698
Honestly this. I'd rather be alone than be with someone I can barely look at. that's probably what's gonna happen lmao
>>
>>39191810
There's a reddit forum for guys who want to fuck girls with acid-destroyed faces? Link pls
>>
>>39191654
I would find away to perminately blind myself and then no worries
>>
Halloween would always be awesome, that's all I know.
>>
>>39191867
You could make her wear a waifu mask every day when you're home. It would be the shit. You can tell her it's a normal mask.
>>
Yes but i would make her wear sunglasses
>>
I wouldn't have stayed with her anyway. Also, my dream girl has a face.
>>
>>39191981
kek aboriginally
>>
>>39191698
Thanks chad

originalios
>>
>>39191757
>her body is still probably "dream girl" material so her beauty is intact. Put a bag over her head and plow her
this
>>
Make her use a mask
>>
File: IMG_1412.jpg (209KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1412.jpg
209KB, 800x500px
>>39191654
Of course not. You need to wanna actually fuck a woman to love her romantically. Their body is 90% of their value. Love is 100% conditional as a mechanism to promote breeding and child rearing.

Nobody looks at a woman and goes "daaaaayum, check out her personality!"
>>
>>39191654
This would be a very, very interesting relationship. It would work. The depth that you could go to with a female partner like this. Just because a persons sight has gone, does not mean they have lost their vision. It's the opposite. Both, her and partner, would have their eyes wide open. Yup. Defo would have a relationship with someone like her.
>>
Besides the creepy eye sockets, the face isn't far off of what will happen with aging (wrinkled skin, discoloration).

If something could be done to obscure the creepy eyes, it wouldn't be very bad. Get her some googly glasses or a pretty/classy blindfold. Blindfold + classic christian veil combo would look pretty alright and incredibly feminine.
>>
>>39191654
My dream girl is an android, I'd replace her face. but keep her personality unit.

But realistically, if I had to get with another human or nothing, I wouldn't get with even a perfect person.
>>
Men are visually oriented, Women are emotionally oriented.

Men will say they they'd stick with her, but in the darkest part of their mind that they will try to forget exists they'd want to leave her because she stopped being pretty.

They'd just rather not get ostracised by society for being a "monster" for leaving her.
>>
>>39191654
No, cause she is no longer your "dream girl" if she looks like a scrapped design from Dead Space 3
>>
File: Nier-755x425.jpg (56KB, 755x425px) Image search: [Google]
Nier-755x425.jpg
56KB, 755x425px
>>39191654
Only if I can get her to wear a cute blindfold like 2B.
>>
>>39191654
yes if she wears glasses or something
>>
In all honesty, probably not. I would support her the best I could for a while. But I would simply not be able to have sex with her whilst looking at THAT.
>>
If I ever found my dream partner I wouldn't care if they turned into a kitchen utensil with only their voice intact.
>>
God damn /r9k/ is getting deep.
>>
>>39193750
She'd want to anyway after seeing you
>>
>>39191654
If she really was my soul mate, yes.

I'd invest a ton of money to get her nose and lower face reconstructed as good as possible, then just wear something cool like >>39193750 over the top part or wear sunglasses when we're outside.

At least no other man will try to steal her.
>>
Yes. First, it's better than being all alone like I am now. Second, if she was my dream gf it would be possible to assume that we have some matching interests and our conversations flow free and smooth. These things would not change. Third, I like the idea of taking care of someone. Fourth, I like the idea of a very insecure gf and, like other anon has said, it would be reasonable to talk to her so she'd let me fuck other girls on the side.

>>39193843
Agreed senpai.
>>
fuck no, i would get a seizure everytime i would wake up to that face
>>
>>39194050
>it would be reasonable to talk to her so she'd let me fuck other girls on the side
doesn't that contradict with what you said before? don't you think she would secretly feel terrible about this and maybe you'd do too once you actually stuck your dick in another bitch and then come home and unlock the door, see her sitting there waiting for you?
>>
>>39191654
Does her skin have that burnt smell? If so I'd have to leave. If not I'd stay and have children with her
>>
Would I fuck.

I'd be out of there quicker than you can say Aloe Vera.
>>
File: 1502586360382.png (603KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502586360382.png
603KB, 2518x1024px
If that happened to the current girl I'm with I would stay with her. She has a nice brain, and I would honestly just make her masks out of paper mache or something. Tbh I could make a bunch of cute designs for her, and we never make eye contact anyway so it would be fine for her to constantly wear a mask. Tbh, kissing on the body is just as good as the lips, and sex is usually from behind.
>>
To be honest, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to fuck her looking like that, and I wouldn't see the point of opening up the relationship if I still didn't fuck my primary partner.

I would absolutely be the bad guy in everyone's eyes for leaving her for that reason, and I would deserve their scorn.
>>
Injuries to the eyes are, well, unique.
She would have to keep those sockets covered up at all times for there to be any chance.
>>
No ,her body would scar our children. But I'll be a good guy and mercy kill her. If she is actually my dream girl she'd agree. Nobody deserves such life. However, with the world we live inn, after her accident her market vaue as a female will shoot up as beta orbiter "nice guys" would orbit her "regardless of her condition", and provided she hasn't already cheated on me/thought of cheating on me, she will gain an attitude I wouldn't approve of, thus in any case, the answer remains a no.
>>
>>39191654
>Perfect girlfriend.
>Lives in a city with Muslim acid attacks.

the perfect girlfriend would be aware that random Muslims would try to burn her face off.
>>
>>39192513
Most men wouldn't be in a long term relationship with someone they couldn't stand but happens to look decent.
>>
>>39194854
>what is a hypothetical question?

You could get in a car crash and have your face burned off, for example. You could get attacked by a wild animal that rips your face off. Pick something you like, retard.
>>
>>39191654
If you wouldn't get with her if she looked that way from the start then you would leave her if it happened or at least you would want her to die so you could leave without being shamed for doing so.
>>
>>39191654
Is this the kind of accident that happens when you keep highly corrosive acids on the top shelf?
>>
>>39192676
>Women are emotionally oriented.
Women would leave you if you let yourself get fat from working a desk job, if you got into an accident and couldn't be her provider she probably say you raped her just to get alimony when she left.
>>
>>39191698
This. I would feel guilty and horrible for abandoning her but I've had too much misfortune with women I can't be burdened to live with someone like that.
>>
>>39191654
Of course NOT

would leave her 1 month after, at most
>>
File: ee6984f11a64db9072065683aedad9cb.jpg (224KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ee6984f11a64db9072065683aedad9cb.jpg
224KB, 1680x1050px
>>39191654
Only if she understood how ugly her face was. If shes the girl of my dreams shed understand and put a mask on. Maybe we can even laugh about it from time to time. Like were having an argument and she takes were mask off to disgustm
>oh please put your damn mask on. You know how much I hate it Fembot!
>fuck off Anon you were a virgin becore me
>proceeds to vomit
Id probably invest a fuck load of money on her asthetics.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.