[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, what is the point of living if you can't get laid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0051.jpg (57KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
57KB, 500x437px
Honestly, what is the point of living if you can't get laid or have a relationship?
>>
>>39191164
Would be still comfy but try that plus cant have good job or friends on top of it and there is none.
>>
What a fucking normal faggot brainlet
>>
None but then life itself is pointless since you eventually die and everything you did in your life will be forgotten and completely irrelevant
>>
>>39191164
There is no point even if you can get those things. It's really a fucking disaster. It's so bad.
>>
>>39191164
>getting laid is all that matters in life
im guessing youre underage?
>>
>>39191164
make your own way in life there is no goal
be a hobo for a while why not you will probably have a new view on life or something once you get ur shit back together
>>
File: W7daeDy.jpg (66KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
W7daeDy.jpg
66KB, 680x818px
>>39191164
Well, I was asking myself the same thing. Now I have ascended past those brainlet reasons to live in exchange for my ultimate fantasy becoming a recurring dream of massacring swathes of the evil and unclean with a vintage flamethrower. Idolizing myself as a cleanser of righteousness equipped with a burning flame bestowed upon me by God, the government, or some other entity vested with interest in my desires to incinerate, I survive the day to day slog by retreating into my inner fantasy on a regular basis.
>>
>>39191476
>getting laid

>haha if I reduce a relationship down to nothing but getting cummies, it'll be easy to dismiss it as n important part of life
>>
>>39191164
You live for you. Find out what makes you happy in solitude. Chase after that and fuck everyone else. Works well for meh
>>
>>39191476
>>getting laid is all that matters in life

It shouldn't be, but let's be honest here. The vast majority of men age 15 - 40 are motivated by sex and female companionship. Remaining a KV past early 20s would make most men mentally dysfunctional and lose the will to function.
>>
>>39191549
>Find out what makes you happy in solitude
Like what?
I can't think of anything like that which would give my life any sort of purpose.
>>
>>39191514
you havent disproven my statement and yet and instead of you strengthen it. who cares about a relationship if you can just work on your own goals and live for yourself? i dont need some useless hoes in my life that will only leave bad memories for me to look back at.
reminder that OP and anyone that prioritises having sex over everything else is underage.
>>
>>39191687
How old are you?
Some of us want to reproduce.
>>
>>39191719
im an original 20 year old male.
>>
>>39191671
Thats your problem stop trying to push it onto strangers to figure out. Nobody knows or cares about you on this board since you're literally a couple of lines of text to everybody so we can't really help you answer abstract personal questions like that.
>>
>>39191671
My personal favourite is a hobby. I really enjoy surfing and music. Those things are what make me happy. Fulfilment is a different animal though. You have to ask yourself what you want to do with your life on a deep level. Then, make it happen no matter the difficulty. If you combine both of those into one and monetise it you're really doing right... notice relationships don't really fit into that equation.
>>
>>39191769
>20
Okay, give it another 5-10 years, wait until people your age are getting married and having kids, starting their own families, then see if you still feel the same way.

I thought the exact same way you do when I was your age.
>>
>>39191164
Rick and Moety season 4
>>
>>39191846
we will see but i feel like that wont change. maybe you'll be right in the end but i hope not.
>>
>>39191906
Yeah, I thought that too.
I swore I'd never change my mind.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.