[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here a brainlet? >see two robots arguing >boldly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: gnomeapu.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
gnomeapu.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
Anybody else here a brainlet?

>see two robots arguing
>boldly say my opinion
>they stop arguing and both start calling me a retard instead
>realise I was very wrong
>pull out plug
>go to bed

>dinner at uncle's house
>he brings up politics to mock trump
>everyone starts talking about policies and current events
>defend trump on the death penalty
>uncle goes on a 10 minute lecture/rant
>pauses between rants only to laugh at me and drink wine
>go red in the face, family keeps on staring
>shut up and eat food

>high school
>nickname was 'idiot'
>friends always made fun of me for being slow

How do my fellow brainlets cope? I feel like never trying to think for myself again.
>>
File: 1431.jpg (48KB, 697x478px) Image search: [Google]
1431.jpg
48KB, 697x478px
Nobody else? okie
>>
i just pretend to be stupid for irony but im actually stupid but they cant get mad because im ironic
>>
>>39190451
Yeah I'm stupid too, this whole "we're all equal" thing is bs, I mean you can even realize that by playing video games : why are some people so fucking at them and some are shit? I can play hours upon hours and still be shit
>>
>>39190474
so fucking good*
>>
>>39190483
What games are you trying to be good at? Sometimes you need to study the game. Sometimes it comes down to reactions time and you just have a disadvantage.
>>
>>39190328
Idiot here
I just don't say anything
Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
>>
>>39190474
The fact that you can't play video games worth a crap is one of the best things you could ever say about yourself

If you ever want to get a girlfriend, NEVER mention being good at video games, in fact never mention video games at all
>>
>>39190525
I agree. I'm pretty decent at games, and when it comes to women they view it as a childish and useless hobby.
They'd rather you'd watch sports.
>>
>>39190525
>The fact that you can't play video games worth a crap is one of the best things you could ever say about yourself
but that's usually because you've spent your time doing something else, I haven't, it's all I do and I still suck
>>
>>39190474
>I can play hours upon hours and still be shit
iktf anon. I can't play team based games for shit.
>>
>>39190474
There is a limit to improving your reactive skills when playing, lets say an fps game for an example.It all comes down to tactically outsmarting your opponents after you become decent at one.So, maybe you arent jsut good enough yet, you dont have to worry about it that much.Also being good at the game doesnt make someone intelligent, if they cant get into tactical gameplay with their team.I've seen good players like that play solo and throwing the game for us since they were always getting tactically destroyed.
>>
File: i_am_an_idiot.jpg (70KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
i_am_an_idiot.jpg
70KB, 900x636px
me irl, I have never won an argument in my life.
>>
>>39190328
lurk more 4chan and irl. and try not to tell people your unpopular opinions
>>
>>39190506
>>39190689
That is the plan. From now on I'm contributing to any serious discussion.
>>
>>39190773
NOT* contributing ffs
>>
>>39190328
Same shit happened to me when I got into college 4 years ago, even the fucking teachers talked shit behind my back, the only advice I can give you is to study hard and beat them at their own game, never let anyone make you feel bad for losing the genetic lottery, I know you can do it if you put your mind into it, anon.
>>
>>39190791
How does it feel to be stupid, anon?Do you have a simpler life since you are unable to complicate things in your life?
>>
>>39190328
I swear to fucking god mate. Stfu. If you are gonna be a fucking pussy and say things that make you weak. Do it in your own room not public domain.
>>
>>39190820
No it feels bad if anything life is more complicated because I can't grasp certain concepts compared to everyone else which puts me at a disadvantage. Just my 0.2$
>>
being stupid, and everyone thinking that you're stupid, is better than being stupid and having everyone think you're smart

>went to mickey mouse uni
>did well in all courses because all I did was study because no friends
>didn't actually understand a thing I was studying, just memorized formulas

>have a job
>data entry
>really good at it because good wpm from years of shit posting
>people think i'm some sort of computer god
>tell me I have so much more potential and I should be going for my masters
>retarded when it comes to real-life skills like OP
>have zero critical thinking skills/ambition, just good at mindless things

Took me forever on how to think of this greentext as well so it was somewhat comprehensible
>>
>>39190860
To be honest, i think the only reason he thinks himself to be stupid is that he lacks confidence in himself.
>>
>>39190773
Don't feel bad about it. The fact that you've identified and actually chosen to work around this issue in your life puts you ahead of many normies. While they will fail to do smart people things, you can succeed at dumb people things. Go to trade school.
>>
I mostly just don't talk at all.
>>
>>39190328
there's always someone better/smarter/faster

don't worry about it
>>
>>39190919
What if i am the fastest/smartest one in the world
>>
>>39190929
That's not something that you, personally, will ever need to worry about.
>>
>>39190809
Sorry that happened to you anon, teachers and professors sound like cunts.

>>39190820
Think about all the pathways in life that aren't available to you. It's like that but I've got more of them.

>>39190905
I agree. My time would be much better spent focusing on what I'm good at. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1472502129846.jpg (289KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472502129846.jpg
289KB, 1280x720px
>>39190919
Yeah but it matters a lot whether you're the 95th percentile comparing himself to the 99th or are actually below average. Me probably being below average means that I won't ever have a good job nor have anything worth doing in life since I'll be worse than a big proportion of people at it assuming time spent is equal.
>>
>>39190885
Unitpnically in the same situation, don't work with computers anymore tho.
>anon you're so good and smart, I don't know how we managed before you
Been told this by 2 different bosses, and a small raise after on both occasions
>>
>>39190451
Why the fuck did someone go to the effort of even making this reaction image
>>
>>39190596
fellow fps player here, I found it funny how you glossed over the gitting gud part as if that were a given.

>It all comes down to tactically outsmarting your opponents after you become decent at one.
>after you become decent at one.

I have superior hand-eye coordination, spatial reasoning capacity and an okay reaction time and you probably have similar starting attributes that allow you to treat games this way. All we do is play for a while and we magically "become decent". We hit a plateau after hundreds of hours of playing, that's when we have to consider strategy or drilling specific skills to improve further. But tactics are just another thing you're either talented for or you're not. There is no equality in nature.

You have to realize that at least half of all men are below the mean in their inherent talents relevant for video games or FPS or one specific game. Most people can play forever without becoming "decent".
>>
>>39190328
idiot wasn't your nickname, they were just calling you an idiot because....well....yeah
>>
>>39190861
>Just my 0.2$
lmao poor dumb anon.
>>
The only healthy path is just accepting your shortcomings and coping with them the best you can. This way you clear yourself of all the resentment and you set up for improvement.
>>
File: April_9th_237[1].jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
April_9th_237[1].jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>39190861
>Just my 0.2$
>>
>>39190328
Think of it this way, OP, you are the bridge to positivity
It's not positive that people poke fun at you...
But regardless you calm the storms with your stupidity. That's admirable in itself, anon.
>>
File: 1469959038140.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469959038140.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>>39190861
>Just my 0.2$
dumb people are pretty funny
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.