[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get practice gf to get exp >Super cute but used to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1474062426232.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474062426232.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>Get practice gf to get exp
>Super cute but used to be a huge slut
>Like gangbanged type slut, at least 50 dudes, some of them on visits to Europe
>Go into relationship expecting her to cheat
>Doesn't cheat
>Stops dressing like a slut
>Starts behaving like a loyal gf
>Not sure if beta bux, she makes more money

Keep or dump?
>>
>>39188026
>loyal
>not land whale
keep her anon the fuck are you thinking
>>
>>39188026
She's luring you in. Once you're trapped (be it by marriage, children, or shared finances) she'll go back to being a piece of shit.

t. son of man who fell for a "fixed" slut
>>
Dump and tell her why, these roasties HAVE to learn. Create the society you want to live in anon. Its nothing special, all girls do the old switcheroo, changing up their whole personality to go from af to bb mode. And beta bux isn't about money, its mostly about the stability of the relationship.
>>
File: SKINNER.jpg (20KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
SKINNER.jpg
20KB, 570x479px
>>39188026
>at least 50 dudes
d u m p
u
m
p

cutoff is 0, maybe one if it was a long term relationship (ie she broke up with her bf of 3 years)
>>
>>39188026
>>Doesn't cheat
kek keep telling yourself that homie
>>
Don't underestimate the ability of a roastie to put up an act. She's luring you into a false sense of security. Hell she could be cheating on you right NOW and is just being super secretive about it through years of practice.
>>
>>39188026
She's fine you idiot. Why would you ask /r9k/ about this, of all places?
>>
>>39188063
This is a desperate turbo virgin or a sad little roastie, if you can get one cute girl you can get 1,000,000, so don't settle for some anonymous cum bucket who's trying to deceive you, you deserve better.
>>
File: IMG_4728.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4728.gif
577KB, 540x540px
Past honestly doesn't matter. Inb4 "REEEEEE I WANT A VIRGIN GF THATS PURE AND ALL FOR ME" I do too but in my most sane opinion I think past doesn't matter and as long as you are dedicated to eachother then keep her. It doesn't matter if she got gangbanged as long as it's not a current event.
But before you make any decisions check her for any sexual diseases desu
>>
>>39188026
Do not get invested do not linger
If you mess up she can enslave you and go back to spree fucking
>>
To be honest asking that question here is pointless because you can mostly predict the answer (dump her). I wouldn't dump her just because of a bunch of MGTOW autists you don't even know.
>>
>>39188139
mgtow isn't the same as redpill, being redpill is holding women accountable and trying to see how good of a mate they are
>>
>>39188137
It does matter, just not to you. Good for you anon, your dating pool is a lot larger than the average guys, enjoy it but don't expect other guys to see it that way.
>>
File: george excuse me.png (156KB, 330x307px) Image search: [Google]
george excuse me.png
156KB, 330x307px
>>39188137
>Past honestly doesn't matter
>implying people's core values and personality change after the age of 20

>>39188138
This is the correct answer that will prevent her from hurting you. There are good women out there anon, just stick to your values and know that you are better off alone than living with a whore.
>>
>>39188137

Femanon here. I completely agree with you, that's why I don't judge my ex serial killer boyfriend. Sure he's killed 20 females before me, but that's in the past right??
>>
>>39188189
There's a difference between people having legal and consensual intercourse and murder you fucking roastie
>>
>>39188260
It's legal to kill people if you're defending yourself.
Does that make all killing moral?
>>
>>39188260
I know we're all autistic here, but can you not understand a simple analogy.
>>
i will drop a fact here. successful marriage chances drop exponentially the more previous sex partners a woman has. for men the correlation is almost none - close to 0. for women its exponential. google it, and make your own conclusion
>>
>>39188026
>makes more money
Dump, she'll probably cuck you and divorce you.
>>
>>39188100
>>39188107
I honestly went looking for signs that she was cheating, but I found nothing. She got all mad at me too and showed me her phone, which had nothing. It wasn't suspicious that in that everything was deleted too, like she'd text guys back saying she had a bf and that was it.

Feels weird cause I like her but there's always the mental image of her airtight skiing.
>>
File: purification fetish(1).jpg (496KB, 1170x864px) Image search: [Google]
purification fetish(1).jpg
496KB, 1170x864px
if you can't handle the fact that she has slept with a lot of guys or makes more money then you, then dump her.
>>
>>39188601
anon gets alimony then though if she makes more money
>>
>>39189001
Shes still a slut in the last panel. In fact, girls who dress like last panel probably have dressed like all the panels previous in bed so it makes no difference.
>>
>>39189001
>can still see her ass cheeks from the front
>pure
>>
>>39188026
>she makes more money
>used up turbo slut
RUN
RUN LIKE HELL
>>
>>39189207
read right to left
>>
>>39189363
difference no makes it so bed in previous panels the all like dressed have probably panel last like dress who girls fact in panel last the in slut a still shes

what?
>>
>>39189001
Been a time since I've read manga and its a fucking pain to read them from right to left. Why do gooks do it like that?
>>
>>39188137
The past matter to some extent. Like, a few partners is okay, 3 or 4 is pretty fine in my dating range (20). Any more shows her having a history of either short relationships, or casual sex, both things I don't really have any interest in. I'm not gonna invest in a company that has a track record of not delivering the returns I want, why should I invest my time in someone that doesn't have a track record of being the kind of person I want to be with?

But the people who want a pure virgin qtp2t gf are pay out of their fucking mind.
>>
>>39189390
very nice
you know what i mean
i know what you mean
im just saying i still want to believe
>>
>>39188026

She's playing out the idealisation stage of her BPD, which she almost certainly has. She's not even aware what she's doing at this point.
>>
>>39188026
Keep it going as long as there is no legal binding. Any red flags drop her. Reformed sluts are always a bit iffy but it can happen, just don't let become complacent.
>>
>>39189421
are you on originally high?
>>
>>39189001
source?
Oreganaironno
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.