[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about pic related? At first I was pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: dcw11pt2.png (240KB, 825x2420px) Image search: [Google]
dcw11pt2.png
240KB, 825x2420px
What do you guys think about pic related? At first I was pretty depressed by it but the more I thought about it it actually gave me some hope. I mean think about it. Statistically, there is someone in the world that is perfect for us, and we're perfect for them. Sometimes when I feel sad I think about what my mathematical "soulmate" is doing.

Thoughts lads?
>>
>>39186463
I somehow doubt we'll find that person in time before we die. But as a 5'7 male who could be treated as close to nothing, it's great to know that somebody would've liked me.
>>
>>39186463
someone exactly like me wouldn't want me, in fact they would despise me.
anyone who was perfect for me and wanted someone exactly like me (as impossible as that is) would already be in a relationship due to their incredibly low standards, and wouldn't be willing to dump them in order to trade up.
>>
Love and relationships don't have shit to do with being perfectly compatible, beyond BASIC compatibility and affection they have to do with two things: Similarity in goals for the relationship, and work.
>>
I hope I never find my "mathematical" soulmate, because she would be just as much of an asshole as me. I hate myself to begin with, so I don't want someone like me, who loves the things I love, no fucking way.

I have someone who is wonderful and better than I could possibly hope to imagine. I cherish her everyday of my life because she is better than I could ever dream to be. So no, fuck the female version of me, and I hope I never meet her.
>>
>>39186525
>>39186567
I don't think its about someone that's a copy of you its more that they like the same things you do. Hell, maybe they don't and they're just good for you. Its more about compatibility rather than similiarity
>>
>>39186463
Why are people so obsessed with people who like what they like? If that was my criteria for a partner I would literally just jack off and talk to myself. It's better someone who likes different stuff to be your gf.
>>
>>39186463
If any of us found a girl with our likes and interests she would make us her lil cuck slaves while she brought home Tyone and Chad to make us watch... mmmm I hope she's jewish
>>
>>39186597
>they like the same things you do
nothing?
>>
>>39186639
I agree that it's not the most important thing, but it helps to keep things smooth and fun for a long term deal
>>
File: You are wrong.jpg (25KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
You are wrong.jpg
25KB, 460x368px
>>39186463
I always hate this argument, because the vast majority of the population doesn't share you culture and there's no way you could possibly enjoy the same things as them. Not to mention half the world population is crammed into China and India. As if you could ever really be with someone from a shithole in Africa, Asia, South America, or some Eastern Europe slav shithole. Sure people get mail order brides from these places, but that's just to fill the traditional wife duties, like fucking/cleaning/cooking/etc. You could never relate to them on a deep emotional level like people obviously desire these days.
>>
>>39186686
I think having a few shared interests is important to develop rapport/early stage relationships. But most of the friendships I've had that were rewarding were about introducing each other to new things. I can't imagine having a life partner that just liked all the same boring shit you like and never challenged your ideas or introduced you to based new stuff.
>>
>>39186463
not only would you statistically never meet this "soulmate," you also likely don't speak the same language

so why care?
>>
>>39186597
Opposites don't attract, that's just a meme. Long lasting relationships form between people who are very similar.
>>
>>39186730
How many relationships have you been in? How many of them were life long? How long do you honestly think you could introduce someone you spend all your time with to new shit they didn't know about and vice versa?
>>
>>39186721

It's only like 500 million people!!!
>>
File: 1464071302129.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1464071302129.gif
152KB, 400x267px
>>39186463
Thats bullshit though, the cultural differences would be way too big for you to actually get along with the majority of these people. In fact, I think almos 1/3 of the 7.5 billion are either chinese farmers or pajeets working in some factory.

Do you think you would have similar interests to these people?
>>
>>39186721
You're going about it wrong. it's not saying that some random pajeet fucking around in mombai is your "soulmate," it's just saying that if you took everyone in the world and ranked them from most compatible to least compatible someone is gonna be at the top of that list.
>>
>>39186774
My best friend I've known for 11 years now, since high school. We introduce each other to different new stuff all the time. He's a cook and I'm in business we come operate in different worlds but our common area is that we care about each other.

As for romantic relationships that's a lot more complicated. Most romantic relationships I've been in go stale not because you run out things to say but the spark of it just dies. I hear it doesn't for the right one, but I think the secret with gfs is to find one who can be your best friend 1st
>>
>>39186463
Statistically speaking chad fucks over a thousand girls every year.Those girls could be your *perfect* soultmate instead they are being using as cum dumpsters because of fleeting desires.
>>
File: population2017.png (24KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
population2017.png
24KB, 600x524px
Lel, good luck finding your soul mate in any of these shitty countries.
>>
>>39186463
I actually met her tho, but it didn't took me much to realise that i wouldn't be able to make her happy, so i limited myself to watch her from the distance, i'm pretty sure that for her i'm nothing more than a background character, but for me she's the source of my happiness and my worse sorrow, she's the reason i want to scream every night until i fall asleep, Fuck, i haven't talked to her in years, and i just saw her once in the last 21 months, but i still remember everything about her, and what's worse, i still feel the same for her, i can no longer fall in love with anyone, my brain decided that she is THE ONE, and it won't let me forget her, she's the first thing that comes to my mind when i wake up and the last thing in my head when i go to sleep.
If you're like me, i hope that you never find her, if you met her then you will know for a fact that she exist, that she's real, and that you will never be with her.
>>
>>39186951
Dude it sounds like you need to talk to a professional about this
>>
>>39186951
I agree with this guy >>39186967
Talk about her with Chad and see if he'll help you bone her.
>>
File: IMG_1688.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>39186951
Commit suicide and take her with you to spend the rest of eternity together
>>
File: froggykill.gif (1016KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
froggykill.gif
1016KB, 188x141px
>>39186463
i really dont think pic related is true
certain traits are statistically more sought after
while there may be some people who want some minecraft playing downie, there are probably a lot more minecraft playing downies than people who want them
gain valuable traits and you will be more compatible with the people around u
>>
>>39186967
I know, i also want to, shit was fine the first years, but now i really think that i need help.
I think that i'm literally madly in love with her, i haven't been the same since i met her.

>>39186991
a chad friend wanted to help me, but since i knew that i couldn't make her happy, i just kept my distance

>>39186992
I would never hurt her, if anything i could die happy if something that i did in some point of my life helped her, even if it's just a small thing.
>>
I met that very person and they dated someone else. I don't try to find people anymore
>>
>>39186991

Chad would never help a robot, he'll just set you up with false hope, then cuck you with her.
>>
>>39187036
How well did you know her? Maybe you're projecting things onto her that may not be fully true?
>>
this sucks because I feel this way about my current GF and shes going to Austria for study abroad. I'm breaking up with her end of this week so I don't put myself in pain.
>>
>>39187104
Don't worry, anon. Austria churns out the best politicians, she's going to go far in life.
>>
>>39187085
These are the things that i remember that i know about her

>her name
>her passport number
>her birthday
>her blood type
>her height
>her weight (this might have changed tho)
>the anime/manga/vn/games that she liked
>the music that she liked
>her taste in clothes
>where she studies
>how many pets she have (6 dogs, 4 cats, 2 birds and a turtle)
>the exact lenght of her hair
>her friends
>the food that she liked
>how many people are in her family
>i can diferenciate her art style easily too

I know that i know more things, but those are the ones that i remember right now.

Oh, i also remember every word that she ever said to me.
>>
File: catbanana.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
catbanana.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>>39187036
i agree with >>39187085
everybody has their own individual problems and most of them are not obvious to most people as everybody puts on a kind of facade of how they want to be seen as a person
many people who know me who most likely wouldn't of guessed that i made a suicide note and a plan of how i am going to off myself. ofc, i dont show this to people as i do not want to be seen as somebody who is going to take their own life
many people call me "perfect" and "really cool" but hell, im here, on /r9k/. nobody is as perfect as they seem
>>
>>39187228
I know what you mean, the thing is that even her flaws were things that i liked, she was a 10/10 for me (both her body and personality), but for everyone else she was a 6/10, fuck, i'm pretty sure that she saw herself as a 5/10.
>>
File: 1499488993265.png (220KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499488993265.png
220KB, 1199x444px
>>39186463
I actually barely know anyone

I'm an isolated nobody growing more unemployable and insane as the hours, days and years grind on.
>>
>>39187203
Yeah you should probably talk to a psychiatrist about all this
>>
It's statistically impossible for there to be someone perfect for me.
>>
>Everyone has a soulmate, one person that stands out that they'd be a perfect match with, and that's just statistics!
Bullshit.
Someone is the #1 best for you, but "best" is only relative, the difference between #1 and the runners up may be negligible, and they might be better with someone else.

Hypothetically,
-Ann and Bob are both the best for each other in the whole world. Yet these two could be unfortunate enough that they still don't feel satisfied and happy with each other.
-Cassie and Dan are both the #1 best for each other in the whole world, and he would be 98.5421% happy with life if he met her. But even if Dan only meets the #283 best girl on earth for him, Elizabeth, he'll be 98.5419% happy with life, basically the same.
-Felicia is the best girl in the world for George. But Hugh is the #1 best guy in the world for Felicia.
>>
>>39187467
i know, as i said before i also want to talk this shit with a professional (and i think i will as soon as i can), however, for now i can somewhat control this shit, i haven't said her name in years, i even try to not think about it, i also avoid anything that can remind me of her.
I know that my last post makes me look like i'm some kind of stalker, but all the things that i know about her i know them beacuse
>she said them herself
or
>i found out about it accidentally
the thing i've tried my best to do since i met her is to not stalk her online, and until this day i've had succeed.
>>
>>39186992
the rest of eternity is a big place
she'd probably get plenty far away from him relatively quickly, regardless of whether you want to talk corpses or souls
>>
>>39186463
I don't buy the idea that there's someone out there who is perfect for everyone. I mean, sure,
there have got to be people who I'd look at and say they're perfect for me, but I would most definitely not be perfect for them. There will always be a certain subset of people that nobody wants. Like men with social disabilities who aren't physically attractive.
>>
>>39186951
This is called limerence and it is pretty common.
>>
>tfw theres a 30% chance its a pajeet or gook
>>
>>39187728
Well shit, this actually describes very well how i feel, there are a few things different but its almost exactly what i feel.
Also
>The extremes may be as brief as a few weeks or as long as several decades
>several decades
I'm fucked.
>>
File: destiny.png (287KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
destiny.png
287KB, 500x446px
>>39186463
i'm a terrible person. i'm pretty sure no one is looking for me.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.