[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm truly curious to know what is like to be a female? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: apenas acabe com minha merda.png (242KB, 532x511px) Image search: [Google]
apenas acabe com minha merda.png
242KB, 532x511px
I'm truly curious to know what is like to be a female? I not here to shit on female, I'm just curious, is female worth too much tied to her looks or what, how do you react by the fact that many guy just want to fuck you and nothing more?

Just a guy wanting to know how female mind works and answering some question that you trow at me.

Pardon my english, is not my first language.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (122KB, 834x539px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
122KB, 834x539px
It's easily explained
>>
>>39182987
You can replace keywords like "woman", "chick" with "robot" and it would make sense as well.
>>
>>39182987
Nah, to radical.

>>39183022
I belive woman are more complex that "lolz i need attetion plz, look at me handsome men"
>>
>>39183081
>too radical
Doesn't make it false.
>>
>>39182886
The only way you get respect from other people is if you are good looking. Ugly girls get treated like subhuman scum. Men won't even be polite or bother treating you like a person. I'm sure being a pretty girl is the best thing in the world. They get treated like queens even if they are stupid and boring.
>>
>>39182886
Well its a lot to go through. But I guess its pretty easy? It kind of sucks that my only value is how I look so I have to spend a lot of time doing makeup and waxing and other things. But the payoff is that I basically dont have to try when it comes to not being alone. I'm never the initiator and thats super nice. I can be shy and guys will come to me and try to woo me.
>>
Feels like shit when you realize all your friends only talk to you because you're the best looking girl that will spend time with them. I only realized this when all of my friends started treating me like moist feces once a high-pitched gamer girl started hanging around them.
>>
>>39182886
>how do you react by the fact that many guy just want to fuck you and nothing more?
I'm a guy btw.
But I had a close female friend, a tomboy, I have to say.
Seems like a paradox, but when she was struggling financially (full time babysitter, no college or uni), she only had one steady boyfriend.

But then she managed (through inherited money) to complete a 3 years training for a better job, and now she fucks 3 different guys a week through the web and apps. And is proud of it.

So yes, they get many offers for sex, and yes, they like sex. But apparently, sex, money and power are really tied.

Only once a girl is free from money issues can she enjoy the offers however she wants. When the money is tight, I guess she has to care for her reputation, to keep the best chances to catch a good provider. (or enjoy sex secretly)
>>
>>39183110
Well, I can't deny that, being ugly for female is not nice, true in that, but generalize that all men don't even bother to like a person is not true, only if you are interessent in the guy in a sexual way, which is if hard for men, cuz we like a nice looking lady, yeah, shit is not fair.
>>
>>39183110
I'd be sympathetic if it werent for the internet existing. Unfortunate looking girls just retreat to the virtual world and force their way into Male hobbies and communities. On the internet it doesnt matter if youre an ugly girl you can still easily get dozens of orbiters without even trying. You can wake up and have 50 unread messages from guys trying to get you to notice them.

As a male you are fucked in both faucets of life. So yeah, quit bitching roastie.
>>
>>39183158
Shit, female intra-competition exist?
>>
>>39183132
Kek, I bet you've see some shitty guys, can you tell some stories?
>>
>>39183211
Not really, but I guess it can. I feel like I shouldn't have to compete for my "friends", so I didn't bother and let them be. For me it's really hard to make friends so I'm still trying.
>>
>>39183271
Bad personality, I guess.
>>
>>39183186
The problem here, lad, is that women like men, not weak creppy beta, that the problem.
>>
>>39183271
>>39183271
>I feel like I shouldn't have to compete for my "friends", so I didn't bother and let them be. For me it's really hard to make friends so I'm still trying.

I have the same issue but I'm not a roast so I'm sure you can imagine how lonely I've been my whole life. I don't really have anything to offer or bring to a friendship so Ive never had friends, thats kinda what I've chalked it up to.
>>
>>39183362
Bad personality again, get you shit togheter woman.
>>
>>39183440
I've seen people with worse personalities have friends so I dont really agree. Boring though, yes. Also I said I'm not a girl.
>>
>>39183495
Sorry, mate but the problems is you, so yeah you do have some personality stuff.

Where's the womyn, is true that period alter yours personality and body, I don't know, I not good at biology and I don't a vagina to know first hand what is like to bleed once a month.
>>
>>39183551
Periods don't alter your personality, any woman who does something shitty and blames it on her period is just using an excuse. I cry a little more easily on my period but it's not that severe. It depends on the person and can vary month to month though.

Physically also really varies depending on the person. My physical symptoms are really shit the first few days, dizzy and nauseous, as well as very painful cramps and constipation. I have to make sure to take symptom relief meds and drink water constantly or else it's a lot harder to function for a few days. It's easier for most women though I think.
>>
>>39183620
Well, thank God I a man
>>
>>39183186
Sure I can get an orbiter online, but it doesn't change the fact that irl things are shitty. I mean I don't think chatting with a guy online who will literally take anyone is very satisfying emotionally, or physically for that matter. But I don't really care about the dating side of it; I'm more disturbed by how rude and disrespectful people are in general to ugly people.

>>39183620
Disagree with you on that one. Every month like clockwork I have one day before my period where my hormones are out of control. I turn into a very intolerant person and I'm mean and sometimes even violent. Then rest of the month I am very kind and forgiving. Just because you don't have premenstrual problems doesn't mean they don't exist for other people.
>>
>>39184374
That's why I said it depends on the person, obviously it's more or less severe depending on the person. All I was saying was bad mood also isn't a personality change.
>>
>>39184410
Ah, okay, sorry about that. I think that it could be argued that it's a bit of a personality change in that someone wouldn't act that way if they weren't on their period, but it's just semantics. We are basically in agreement.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.