[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was talking about some possibly gay baseball player with some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2179.gif (914KB, 215x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.gif
914KB, 215x400px
I was talking about some possibly gay baseball player with some coworkers. One cowokrer was saying how the ball player needs to remain closeted. i replied with "he doesn't need to worry because in a few years it will be mandatory to be gay".

My lesbian coworker lost her shit. And started cussing at me.

What was so offensive about my comment? I'm struggling to find the cruelty in my words.

She's gay. Was that offensive? I'm not going to apologize Until she apologizes to me cussing me down.
>>
>>39180704
should've offered her some of that lesbian dick of yours and say it's for her and completely gay to do it with you
>>
>>39180704
lucky she didnt tell your boss homophobe
>>
>>39180704
Nah its mandatory for gays to be triggered and feel prosecuted nowadays even though theyre living in one of the best times for gays in history, always playing the victim card just like niggers
>>
How dare you imply that gays are accepted and don't have the right to be ashamed and secretive in their sexual practices? That is some unheard of levels of bigotry.
>>
lmao dont apologize

fuck her
>>
>>39180704
>>39180834
first time in /r9k/ in a long time, first thread i opened.

fucking hell you virgins are deluded. homosexuality is not the norm, not in the usa, not anywhere, and it's far from being mandatory for living a normal social life as opposed to heterosexuality.
>>
File: IMG_2131.jpg (27KB, 197x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.jpg
27KB, 197x238px
>>39180834
Thanks anon (ifhfhd)
>>
>>39180704
She thinks you're implying that gays impose on others trying to force their way of life to people that could care less.
>>
>>39180877
That does nothing to explain why she got her panties in a bunch, you sex haver.
>>
>>39180877
Your dubs are checked but not praised.
>not the norm

Are you kidding me? A person can't even watch tv without some ((( Corporation))) attempting to faggotize them
>>
>>39180704
You didn't deserve to have some SJW throw a temper tantrum at you over a comment like that OP. You deserve to have everyone cringe and give you 'that look' though, just for saying something so fucking dumb. The great thing is though, unstable people like you and your easily provoked dyke coworker feed eachother's insanity. You're both stuck in a cycle of triggering eachother, lost forever in the chain of cause and effect that comes as part of being complete and utter moron in the year 2017 CE.

My advice? Make like that Danny Phantom faggot. Bring a gun to work and put a bullet in her, and then yourself. You know you want to. There'll be two less retards in the world so it's a win/win situation.
>>
>>39180909
They do. It's illegal in Canada to not call someone by their preferred gender identity, after being informed. Soon to be california too
>>
>>39180942
wow you fags are super delusional
t. not gay but you wont believe me
>>
>>39180877
where do you live

have you ever been to oberlin ohio
>>
>>39180980
>make a quick smartass remark
>unstable
>going off because of a literal nothing remark
>stable

you're a fag. did you get that? a FAG
>>
File: asf.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
I hate being gay. I'm mentally ill and there is no treatment
>>
because you trivialize the struggles of being gay. yeah media and politics are becoling more liberal but this doesn't change that other people in your life judge and sometimes look down on you. more than half of all people are homophic to some extent no matter where you live, even I am a bit
>>
>>39181436
everyone is looked down on for something. for gays it's their sexuality, and even then there are people who LOVE gays. as if there werent attributes of people that literally no one likes, like horrible mentally scarring acne
>>
>>39180877
Yeah but you see it was a joke, not a literal description of reality. Anon didn't say he literally thinks it will be mandatory to be gay. The point was the lesbian getting upset about a joke.
>>
>>39181488
yeah but it's not like people dont associate with you because of acne, a lot of people don't do with gays. you don't get disowned by your parents for having acne
>>
>>39181436
yeah and 95+% of the population are spergaphobic, don't see me fucking crying about it. Gays don't face any problems in today's society
>>
>>39181436
Boo fucking hoo, there's always going to be people who hate you no matter what you do or who you are. Why should fags give any more of a shit?
>>
>>39181533
>yeah but it's not like people dont associate with you because of acne
1) sure they do
2) there are people that will go out of their way to associate with fags too. nobody seeks out pizzafaces
3) this analogy was for light social situations. if you want something that fits the bill for familial situations, look to the chinks. they disown kids for fucking everything imaginable. check your privilege queermo
>>
>>39181657
I'm not gay and actually have bad skin, it doesn't affect my life at all.

all I'm saying is that there are negative consequences for being gay, sure there are worse things but you should be able to talk about it. what youre doing is almost like oppression olympics
>>
>>39180877
that's why it's a joke you retard
>>
>>39181796
>it doesn't affect my life at all
right, gays are just inherently whiney

>what youre doing is almost like oppression olympics
correct; there are plenty of other reasons someone can get kicked out of the house and plenty of reasons don't have support groups, unlike gays who are culturally loved by many such as yourself
>>
>>39180704
For what it's worth, that's a pretty good joke. She's overreacting because as a lesbian, she feels the need to defend it. Just let it be water under the bridge. She got mad at a joke and if she doesn't apologize for losing her shit, it goes to shownyou what kind of insecure little bitxh she is.
>>
>>39180704
>tfw we will never find out who this girl was
>>
Lesbians are the worst type of gay. Don't worry too much,most that could happen is she will write about it on Facebook and cry when she gets home.
>>
>>39180704
I make jokes like that all the time and get away with it. The trick is to know your audience. In your case I bet there were signs that this dyke couldn't take a joke. For one thing, she's a dyke.

For the future: Don't apologize. Never ever apologize. Just stand your ground firmly but politely. Try to not seem to smug as you repeat that it was just a joke. Do not try to explain the joke or justify it in any way. You have to do the opposite of compromising when it comes to SJWs. Where reasonable people want to see some effort, some consideration and then they will stop bugging you SJWs are the opposite. If you give in the slightest bit they see that as weakness and their prompt to increase the attack. So you need to think, what does this person want me to do and you have to consciously avoid all of it. They would be happy to see you apologize or even just feel a need to explain yourself so DON'T. Yawn, change the subject or touch their nose with your index finger and make a funny noise. Literally any reaction is better than trying to reason with them. If you double down they will continue their victimhood or concerned humanitarian act for a little longer but they will soon let it go. They are not confident people or they wouldn't be SJWs. The best way to make them shut up is to act inconsiderate towards them. Patronize them, laugh at them, interrupt them, do all the things you hate when other people do them to you. Channel your inner Chad to dominate them.

If you give them an inch they take a mile. After that they may come back for more miles at any point, like a blackmailer. Refusing the very first inch is the only surefire way to get rid of them.
>>
File: 1494878312039.jpg (148KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1494878312039.jpg
148KB, 567x567px
>>39181367
Mental sickness can't be cured. Only burried.
>>
File: 1497930361253.jpg (77KB, 729x749px) Image search: [Google]
1497930361253.jpg
77KB, 729x749px
>>39180704
It's a damn shame more people don't watch MDE, OP. Fuck those normies at your work.
>>
>>39180704
>lesbians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Qtm6DjlkI
i find it funny how lesbians think they are persecuted for being gay. literally no one cares about lesbians, hell some times people like seeing it because perverts.
they just see male gays being ostracized and they go "OH YEAH I TOTALLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!"
t. fag
>>
File: 1502996234489.jpg (492KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1502996234489.jpg
492KB, 1512x2016px
>>39180980
this guy is totally right .

/thread

pic related: its OP's life
>>
File: 1491544413890.jpg (132KB, 538x759px) Image search: [Google]
1491544413890.jpg
132KB, 538x759px
>>39180704
Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Don't apologize, she's the one who should apologize for swearing at you.The dumb dyke's just bitter that she didn't get to preach liberal propaganda at everyone.
Same thing with black people. "Itz cuz Im black, rite?!"
>>
>>39182876

I know this is R9K, but there is a whole lotta autism goin' on here
>>
>>39184759
pleasure domes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.