[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a guy invites me to a date and i say i cant and he replies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ou7djoZEtX1s5s4wlo1_540.png (588KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou7djoZEtX1s5s4wlo1_540.png
588KB, 540x748px
If a guy invites me to a date and i say i cant and he replies "lol okay" does that means he thinks im just making up excuses?
>>
>>39180064
Of course you're making excuses, otherwise you would have suggested an alternative date on which you're free.
>>
>>39180064
>>39180609
he's harsh but right suggest another time
>>
lol roasties cant even be honest when asking for advice
>>
>>39180064
hey OP, wanna go on a date?
>>
notice how this bitch didn't give context or details, she only concerned about how her lies are perceived.
>>
>>39180609
This. If you don't ask for a rescheduling then you never had any intention of going on a date.
>>
>>39180064

yeah he thinks you're lying and he's trying to seem aloof to protect his feelings. If you don't want to go, be honest with him because it's much better. If you do but actually can't, explain that you won't be able to make it this time but would like to reschedule.
>>
>>39180900
>>39180829
>>39180864
>>39180774
He invited me to a band concert. I had promised a friend of mine id go to her birthday, and now it seems the birthday and the concert are the same day. So i cant just tell him "lets go another day" and i put my friend above him. I explained to him that i just found out about when was my friend party but his answer makes me nervous cause i think he thinks im bullshitting him.

>>39180794
Not today.
>>
>>39180064
Does it matter? Just pick the next guy in your line up, us girls always have at least 10 waiting.
>>
>>39180064
of course he knows your full of shit. girls make up excuse 90% of the time so if you're legit he's not going ot think that he's goign to think lol another useless cunt and move on and forget your ass
>>
>>39181008
hey dumb fake whore.... yes you can go another day. It just wont be to that concert. So spare me your cunt shit of hurr we cant date on another day. Yes you actually can.

so you dont goto the concert you can still go on a different date so unless you explain your phrasing you just come off as cunt who's lying to him and now us with bs excuses.

step up or fuck off cunt
>>
>>39180794
lol okay

Original
>>
>>39181008
>So i cant just tell him "lets go another day" and i put my friend above him
aren't you already doing that though?
>>
>>39181074
i know you are just a guy pretending, but that is so stupid. I care if someone feels hurt.
>>
>>39181117
apparently not enough to reschedule
>>
>>39181074
thizz gurl

>>39181008
>39181008
oh lol y din u say this 1st? Just fucc a hawt guy there? dates are sooo lame. get wasted gurlll
>>
>>39181127
>>39181117
Oh shit, this anon just fuckin destroyed you slut.
>>
>>39181111
what i mean, mighty quads, is that the concert is only that day. Of course we can go out another day but this one is ruined. Its the last day the band plays.
>>
>>39181127
I DIIIID RESCHEDULE

BUT STILL HE PROBABLY THINKS I JUST DIDNT WANT TO GO NOW. LIKE I AM AT FAULT. I WAS ASKING IF he thought that.
>>
>>39181155
Do something else with him. A date with you is probably more important to him than a concert
>>
>>39181182
BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DIDNT AND YES "LOL OKAY" MEANS HES FUCKING UPSET AND DONE WITH YOU
you already knew this and you came here for validation that youre not a bad person. Fuck off.
>>
>>39181182
If he doesn't believe you send him a pic of u deapthroating that black guy you're clearly blowing him off for
>>
>>39181107
stop ignoring this post whore and reply why your'e full of shit and giving him bullshit excuses and not offrering up a different day

In fact I cant find a reponse where you explain why you cant go out on a different day than him

so cunt answer my question or I just spam the thread til you do cuz I cant stand whores like you that duck taking responability and accountability for their shit behavior and ignore it.

so again cunt explain
>>
>>39181182
If he's upset it is probably because he thinks he's not as important to you as this other person, In which case you can't really help it. If you rescheduled I doubt he thinks you are lying.
>>
useless whore im asking this very simple since you are clear low iq and cant grasp complex things

WHY DID YOU NOT OFFER TO GO OUT A DIFFERENT DAY?

should be simple enough for a dumb fake whore to answer
>>
>>39181235
Jeez guy, I hate women too, especially the OP. But you are creepy indian guy tier right now. Stop pajeet.
>>
>>39181235
i already said is not about that. Of course i can reschedule and i already said i will. Its about him believing that i didnt go today with him just because i didnt want to and no because i couldnt.

>>39181280
oh well that would be sad but true, the other person is my best friend
>>
>>39181324
she wont suck your tiny peen for defending mlady

so fuck off fake white knight your kind are tiresome thirsty losers and are to be called out any time you open your desperate thirsty mouth to defend mladys' whore honor
>>
>>39181336

only had to ask multiple times

so what day are you guys going on that you setup with him?
>>
>>39181384
Next weekend

Why
>>
>>39181409
THANK YOU I GOT MY ANSWERS! aight done talking shit to you. have a great day and hope you enjoy your date with him. Im off to shitpost in other threads now
>>
>>39181409
When's our date?
>>
>>39181336
What kind of party, maybe you should invite him.
>>
>>39181460
Where are you from, how old are you, what do you like, how tall? Im not fat if you get angry about the tall question, i dont care if you are.
>>
>>39181516
loI okay
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.