[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go outside tonight to a party and be socially awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Let.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Let.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
Should I go outside tonight to a party and be socially awkward or stay inside masterbate and watch anime?
>>
check out the party. its not likely to make your life worse. if it sucks just go back home and revert to anime.
>>
>>39179896
None. I'll tell you what to do. Cook yourself a rare steak with some fries. Dress up. Drink good wine, have a cigar if you like. Play good music. When you're done, take a bath and clean yourself. Then, in the bathrobe, sit your ass in front of the telly and watch a DE PALMA movie.
>>
>>39179896
Doesn't matter. You'll regret it either way.
>>
>>39179896
>>39179896
Get some drugs, prepregame hard as hell, pregame with some friends, go to party and make complete fool of yourself but it's totally ok in normie terms cause "lel he's just high."

Post results tomorrow
>>
>>39179924
It will make his life worse if he's currently unaware of the fun normies have at parties that he'll never experience himself.

OP, what anime would you watch?
>>
>>39179896
Go to the gym instead. After a while you will build the confidence to go to the party and people will want to talk to you more.
>>
go to party
greentext about how you drop spaghetti here
then masturbate to anime
>>
>>39179949
This. I speak from experience.
>>
>>39179949
What don't you regret in life? It doesn't mean it isn't worth trying.
>>
Go to the party if it sucks you can just go home and be a robot. But maybe it won't suck and youll have a good time and maybe even a girl will touch your willy
>>
>>39180047
>then masturbate to anime
You mean masterbate in his pants and bomb-drop his load of hot semen on the bowl of snacks at his friends party house?
>>
>>39180085
if he has the balls to
>>
Go to the party. But be prepared to face the harsh reality that there's a glass ceiling you'll never be able to break.

t. Robot in normie-disguise
>>
>>39179896
2nd option. that's what I did. no hungover, no bad alcohol, no annoying people, no bad memories.
>>
If you are like a 5/10 I'd say its worth a shot, you can always bang some drunk slut. Now if you're socially awkward i'd read some fast red pill esque shit about parties, socializing and stuff. Also shower, groom yourself and dress nice; oh and dont follow your friend/s like their shadows or your gonna look bad/weak
>>
>>39179896
Stay inside and fap, they will make fun of you and you won't get laid save self from embarrassment,
>>
>>39179896
Post a discord and we can fap together and do lewd things if you want it will be runner then a normies party.
>>
File: 1444676119926.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444676119926.gif
27KB, 200x200px
OP here.

>>39180012
>>39180180
I don't have any friends. I got weed though.
>>
>>39179896
Is this even a question? Dude stay at home and play with your penis. What type of material do you fap too?
>>
>>39179896
Watch anime but don't masturbate it's against the law.
>>
>>39180244
>no friends
fuck that's tough
honestly, at this point you got nothing to lose. get some good booze, drinks said booze, smoke 60% of the shit you have, go to party. when normos say "whoa, wtf is he on," "I want what that guy has," spring it on them that you have some leftover and offer to smoke with them.
>b-but then it'll feel like they're just using me
Ik anon, it's a cruel world but most of it has to do with how YOU view it. If you're so high out of your mind, then you won't be able to see it how you usually do. Hey, you might learn something.

Im splerg too and very scared of going to parties, but anytime that I'm forced into one, I always make sure I'm high/drunk af and it turns out pretty enjoyable so far... no huge blunders yet.
>>
File: IMG_4415.gif (493KB, 459x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.gif
493KB, 459x200px
>>39180244

Got weed? Well then
>>
>>39179896
How big is your cock and do you like dickgirls
>>
>>39180244
Make a homemade fuck toy and fap all night with your little girl penis
>>
>>39179896
Do lewd things with your butt and fap with robros
>>
File: 1461638047843.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
1461638047843.png
152KB, 600x503px
>>39180244
>normalfags assuming OP has friends and honestly surprised when he doesn't have any >>39180395

The disgusting amount of normalfags here.....
>>
>>39180276
>>39180463
Only on lonely nights
>>
>>39180703
Surprised? No, It's expected but if op wants to go to a party, you'd assume he has friends.
>>
>>39180244
>i don't have any friends
did you got invited to the party or was this just a random thought you had today ?
>>
>>39181337
Invited by a classmate.
>>
Okay guys I'm out to the party wish me luck.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.