[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you accept a gf who was completely paralyzed from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Would you accept a gf who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?
>>
>>39178872
Would she accept me?
I honestly doubt it.
>>
>>39178872
As a guy with no legs, I don't see how I could say no, as long as she loved me
>>
>>39178897
This. All girls, even handicapped ones are already sucking Chad's cock. There's no way she's even gong to look at a robot.
>>
>>39178907
You'd be a match made in heaven.
>>
>>39178907
Shut it stumpy
>>
>>39178872
Yes, but she'd have to be a qt virgin who I got along with really well.
>>
>>39178994
Wow, someone's needy as hell
>>
>>39179055
Well, I'm obviously going to be picky if she's a cripple I can't have sex with and have to take care of. Otherwise I'd date a girl who isn't a cripple.
>>
Say you are putting it in the vagina, but it's actually in the butt and she can't tell. It sounds like ideal situation really.
>>
>>39179120
But then you got poop on ya dick
>>
Only if she's somehow physically able to get fucked and bear children
>>
>>39178872
>accept
What do you mean??
Like, is she was given to me??
This is not how it works anymore, unfortunately
>>
>>39178872
Yes, but while she's slept, I'd secretly beat on her legs. You know? To relieve stress. "You're not the only one whose a bit fucked up, baby."
>>
>>39179556
She's going to find out one day.
>>
If it's genetic, no. If it's from injury, sure.
>>
My gf is so long distance that my mathematics rendered her flat and I still love her.
>>
>>39178872
Honestly, I'd be even more insecure about asking her out.

>"hey, now your legs don't work and you're stuck in that wheelchair for life, I feel like you're unattractive and desperate enough to settle for me"

Is the blindingly obvious subtext, no matter how I phrase it.
>>
Not sure. Wouldnt people think that this kissless virgin who has no chance with a normal girl otherwise went for the low hanging fruit?

I knew a girl who had crooked eyes, other than that she was a 8/10, and her personality was fine too. I didnt go for her for the above reasons. I dont even know if i could accept their defects. I feel like a jerk.

this is apparently a blox post
>>
Of course I would.
But she would never accept me..
>>
>>39180109
No, you did the right thing. It's only logical to reject girls with defects, since most girls reject guys even with no defects. Hope she killed herself though.
>>
>>39178872
This would be the best of all possible girlfriends.

Low self-esteem, and she'd be dependent on me, so very unlikely to ever cheat.

Plus when we're fucking I'd never have to worry about her pleasure. Sex would be for no purpose but my pleasure, as it should be.
>>
>>39179776
She will find out when she wakes up with stiff legs
>>
>>39178872
No wheelie girls are huge sluts
>>
>>39180419
You can't make statements like that without backing them up.
>>
>>39178872
I'd bring her to the island
>>
>>39179195
She probably has a colostomy bag
>>
>>39180582
I've always wondered what it is like to fuck a stoma.
>>
>>39180646
Much too small for fucking
>>
>>39180711
That's what you think :3
:'c
>>
>>39179055
>wanting a partner who is not a virgin and someone who I could get a long with is considered "need" in this society.
Take me back
>>
>>39178872
Absolutely.

I have a rape/bondage fetish, so having sex with a person who literally couldn't get away if she wanted to while we have sex would be an immense turn on.
>>
https://www.okcupid.com/profile/wheelysammy?cf=regular

Im thinking of messaging her, but she seems like a stuck up cunt
>>
>>39178907
Pictures or you're lying
>>
>>39178872
Does her vagina still self lubricate?
>>
File: IMG-115201602.jpg (1MB, 1426x2181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-115201602.jpg
1MB, 1426x2181px
>>39181065
Whatever you say bby
>>
>>39181289
kys leglet retard
>>
>>39178872
It would be difficult but I would have no problem accepting her if I loved her and she loved me. I would be depressed for her a lot though and would probably do more to please her than I would for a normal girl.
>>
>>39178872
Can she still get pregnant?
>>
>>39178872
Bbbbuuuttttt anon would accept me for who am I yes disabled girls need love too
>>
File: 1498847724579.gif (382KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498847724579.gif
382KB, 480x270px
>>39178872
That is ONE CUTE wheelchair girl
I want to be subservient under her wheels
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.