/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up in good mood >decide to walk to store >become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: 1491868946732.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491868946732.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>wake up in good mood
>decide to walk to store
>become really self-conscious as soon as I step outside
>enter store and take drink to checkout
>shopkeeper hands me change
>I fucking mumble thanks
>he says thanks
>autism sets off
>tunnel vision
>walking home
>two guys in front of their house say good afternoon
>reply with "afternoon"
>comes out fast, high-pitched, and monotone
>become massively self-conscious
>breifly forget how to walk
>finally get home
>all this for a pepsi
This is why I don't leave the house often.
>>
I guarantee no one noticed.
get out of your head.
>>
how does it feel to be all alone in a world of viscous judgmental normies?
>>
>>39177620
>go for an internship in the ministry of foreign affairs
>thinking i'll be working with old experienced men/women
>get dispatched in a service full of qt girls, mostly younger than me
>am the only man in there
>mfw i have to listen to them chat about chad and how to seduce him, or recepies for beauty masks, while throwing all the work at me
i have to endure this for a whole month to add this "experience" in my C.V
>>
>>39177620
> ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI, AND SHE WOULDNT GIVE IT TO ME

(reminds me of suicidal tendencies institutionalize)
>>
>>39177620
It's all in your head anon. I promise you no one noticed and if they did, fuck em. Don't let others dictate your happiness.
>>
>>39177620
Wew lad. How does it feel getting worked up over something that ought to be a casual walk?
>>
File: 1502393133732.jpg (36KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1502393133732.jpg
36KB, 400x396px
>>39177620
I know that feel m8, I remember when I was buying something and the cashier said "how was your day?" To which I replied "You're welcome". I'm pretty stupid when it comes to social interactions; I talk too fast or I don't even finish my sentence. Then when I see nice looking females I always seem to forget the walking rhythm.
>>
>>39177620
>This is why I don't leave the house often
No my friend, this is exactly why you should leave your house more often.
>>
>>39178865
Demoralizing failure is not motivation to try more often.
>>
>>39177620
Now follow through with the thought. Ask:
And?
>>
>>39178914
There is some truth to this however exposure therapy like the excercise op was doing is the only way to calibrate your brain. Too much too soon will only reinforce behaviours and beliefs. OP should try doing the same thing after a few drinks or take a low dose of benzos then gradually work on these things.
>t. alcoholicfag who had agoraphobia
>>
>>39179264
That just teaches drug and alcohol dependence
>>
>>39177620
so whats the deal with you, are you horribly deformed or what? I am skinny as fuck and look like a tranny with a long neck and no chin (but im not a fucking tranny) and get laughed at and stared a lot in the street, but oh well, gotta be a wagie anyway. Everytime I see someone stare at me I get a little/a lot drained from my energy, trying to supress the need to bash in a random motherfucker skull with the nearby blunt object takes energy away y' know
>>
>>39177620
Perplexity is only the beginning.
Don't worry, you'll learn to communicate with people, just keep trying.
Don't give up.
Put yourself out there like you did today.
>>
>>39177620
I leave the house every three days on average when I'm a neet. Fucking horrible. Have to carry the bags, in the heat, and rush home to put things in the fridge. Then the cashiers. The people, everywhere. Judging. Me mistaking the bucks I give to the cashiers, not able to handle sub-units of coins.
>>
>have to take bus and go to campus for the first time
>miss intended bus because 5th nervous poop
>have to speed walk
>worried if people I walk past can hear my heavy breathing
>sweaty and gross by the time i get to appointment
>worried I'm stinking up her small office, and nervous sweat more.
I just want to be normal
>>
Mindfulness helps with anxiety
>>
Wait. 2 girls actually talked to you? They said good afternoon with out you talking to them?
They didn't just take one look at you and turn away immidialty?
Wow. So that's what it feels like to not be an ugly piece of shit
>>
>>39179300
You sound like every misunderstanding piece of shit psychiatrist ever. OK I get it. Camomile tea relaxes YOU, cunt. Breathing excercises work for YOU. Meditating works for YOU. What's your suggestion? Use my brain as a chemistry set with 'anti-depressants' because they aren't drugs of dependance?

I said a low dose for a reason. You need to feel the anxiety and deal with it but not to the point where you lose your will to try completely.
>>
No one has the time to really give a fuck dude. It seems like they are making fun of you but I guarantee you they forgot anything that happened the moment you turned away.
>>
>>39179733
I was just speaking from experience
>>
>>39179761
>No one has the time to really give a fuck dude
yes robots, no one ever gets bullied or made fun of, it's all in your mind, just be yourself!

Must be nice to be so normal that you can seriously believe this shit.
>>
>>39179841
I mean as long as its not a colossal fuck up no one whos an adult that doesnt know you wont really care, especially not over walking weird or saying something funny.
>>
>he doesn't get his soda delivered
pretty sad m8
>>
>>39179978
yes it's not like there are communities online where hundreds of thousands of normies spend their valuable free time laughing at and bullying autists for not being normal
>>
>it's all in your head
It's fucking not, that's what being autistic is. It's just how we think, and it's how normies judge, they're just not aware of it.
>>
>>39177815
It's because you're a cuck, you could've been Chad you dummy
>>
>>39180023
>tfw live in small town
>tfw no iphone

fuck off cityfague
>>
>>39180410
?
i live in a small town and have internet
where the fuck do you live
>>
cant even help you sperg lords, jeezus
its like no amount of reassurance, no amount of concern and compassion is enough for you people.

you can't think your way out of wrong thinking.
I know you all won't listen, but the first step is to stop trusting your own thoughts.
>>
File: 1497492022745.jpg (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497492022745.jpg
146KB, 800x800px
>>39180632
>wrong thinking
what makes yours right? let me guess its "le socianimul"
for me going outside on a regular basis hurts and feels bad
and in this case i can use feelings as a reason becauseyoud use them too i.e. "going out feels good XD"
>>
>>39180254
>it's how normies judge
FUCKING THIS
Humans are just fucking animals and we take notes on everything. Sure confidence can get you somewhere, but not everywhere. Eventually you succumb to your projection and how the world sees you.
>>
>>39180254
As an autist that deals daily with normies. You shouldn't care. You're the one that's making it weird. Don't let the normies win.
>>
>>39180632
>get proven wrong
>I-I'm not defeated here, you losers are just too stubborn to listen to my advice!
pathetic normie. Admit that your worthless platitudes that we've heard a thousand times before are all fucking useless
>>
>>39180999
I realized this, it's still hard to try and not relate stuff to yourself. I'm effectively trying to learn a new language, you know? I'm trying my hardest while battling my hate for them.
>>
File: 1503180173989.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503180173989.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>with a girl at work
>she tries initiating small talk with me because she knows i couldn't
>"so what music do you listen to?"
>think for about 30 seconds to be able to find a sentence and good examples etc..
>start rambling about autist tier music for like 5 minutes. I feel she's uncomfortable so i ask "and you?"
>"pop music"
>silence for what felt like eternity
>Pretend i need to go to the toilet
>avoid her for the rest of the day
>>
File: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (86KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg
86KB, 1000x1008px
Who /selfcheckout/ here?

I never have to talk to a single soul whenever I need to get something.
>>
>>39183214
>going outside
fukkkin normals
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 273x185px
>>39177620
>live in neighborhood where nearest walmart is an hour and half walk away
>start walking
>forget that 3D exists and adjust my eyes to a literal real sky and sunlight that isnt virtual
>tend my speed because walking too fast or too slow
>walk gait so dont bend knees much
>walk with a stick to distract myself
>finally get to walmart
>woman from car sees me and says "he looks like he wants to kill himself"
>>
>>39177883
SOMEONE GET MIKE A PEPSI
>>
File: 1502393609977.png (163KB, 597x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502393609977.png
163KB, 597x515px
>>39177620
>become massively self-conscious
>breifly forget how to walk

why are we like this
>>
>>39177620
This exact scenario happens to me quite often. Fuck.
>>
File: 1502272606230.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502272606230.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>39177620
>at supermarket to buy tea
>two people I knew from high school are talking right next to the tea
>don't want them to see me
>walk around the supermarket pretending to look for other things for about 5 minutes
>they still haven't moved
>buy mints instead and walk home
>>
>tfw muster up all of your neet courage to make doctors appointment and go to it.
>tell doctor about all the problems making your life a living hell
>doctor mentions your skin condition
>say no that's okay and mention symptoms again
>doctor prescribes you cream for skin and ignores all you said
>tfw too ugly to even be worth speaking to
>>
File: tities.webm (418KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tities.webm
418KB, 1280x720px
>>39177620
>walking autismo in tunnel vision
>walking like a true khv
>neighbour pass by
>he says "hello"
>Several minutes later I realize that someone was saying something but due to fact that I stare on the ground I did not even recognize who it was.

kek
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.