[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever see yourself getting married /r9k/? What about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Do you ever see yourself getting married /r9k/? What about having kids?
>>
I'm a KHHV, I don't see myself ever talking to a girl let alone getting married lmao
>>
I'm numb to "love" and I think it's wrong to force a being into existence.
>>
>>39177732
hello fellow antinatalist

how was that not original?
>>
File: 2239879.jpg (2MB, 2649x3157px) Image search: [Google]
2239879.jpg
2MB, 2649x3157px
>>39177614
I try not to associate with women at all. So neither. Getting married is just stupid anyway. Having kids is a waste of your time and energy.
>>
I don't believe in marriage, and I despise children. So no.

I do still want a partner, but that would be more of a companionship thing. Too bad so many people still believe that they have to have children at some point in their lives, significantly limits my dating opportunities.
>>
>>39177614
>Do you ever see yourself getting married /r9k/

no

because i'm straight, and i'm here
>>
>>39177614
No and No.
I am extremely anti-natalist and it scares people off.
>>
>>39177614
I doubt it but it's not that I don't want to. It's a good achievement for any man, as long as you give your best to raise the kid(s) well and not divorce.
>>
>>39177614
I was married from 2002-2004 but I ditched out.
>>
>>39178324
wtf are you doing on my board, normie?
>>
File: 1501296840311.jpg (25KB, 462x587px) Image search: [Google]
1501296840311.jpg
25KB, 462x587px
>>39178344
Just chillin mostly
>>
>>39178324
Why did you leave your wife? Did you get cucked?
>>
>>39177795
Lucario? Seriously? Good God.
>>39177614
Hell yeah I'm getting married.
I'm gonna wait 'till I'm older and more settled in to bear children.
I wanna be the best parent possible, at my most developed intellectual state, so I can raise my child(ren) to be the best they can be.
I'll have a lot of money saved up by the time I'm 35; that'll suffice.
I'm really looking forward to it. Whether you guys like it or not, reproduction IS our life's meaning. To pass on our DNA. To support our species (even though we don't need to as individuals at this point).
>>
>>39178462
I accidentally committed aggravated sexual assault on someone (long story but it really was an accident i thought she was a fruit i customized) so i had to ditch out. They got me eventually tho
>>
>>39178485
>by the time I'm 35;
pls don't wait until you're 35 to have children. the world doesn't need more downies and autismos.
>>
>say yes to whoever asks me this question
>it's really just a normie shitest so they persu it further
>keep saying if I meet the right girl
>they try to get me to admit to being misogynistic or not good with women
>just keep telling them I haven't met the right girl until they drop it or change the subject
>>
>>39178558
Does having children past 35 reallt fuck them up?
>>
I'm a 30 yo loser and life pretty much don't exist for people like me.

The last 3 weeks were the most painful of my life because I just started some IT degree and now I need study lot to not fail and even have find a work to pay some crucial expense I have right now. Failure is not an option for me and look like my life will end as I know.
>>
File: 1497050810918.gif (591KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497050810918.gif
591KB, 460x500px
>>39177614
Yes, in a country with a prosperous economy, a good healthcare and education system, free of the misery of the third world. By that time I will be 27, fresh out of (free) college and with a good-paying job. I will meet a beautiful, aryan wife whom I'll marry near Mt. Fuji-yama. I will deeply cum inside her belly, inseminating her with two beautiful boys who will grow up to carry my side and the white man's p-pride

Now I won't

FUUUUUCK RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39178485
>Whether you guys like it or not, reproduction IS our life's meaning. To pass on our DNA. To support our species (even though we don't need to as individuals at this point)
Why do you say that?
>>
>>39177614
If I could meet a girl worth marrying...so no.
>>
>>39178640

Now I only live to study, drink, find some dead end job, avoid unecessary human contact and fuck jailbait prostitutes once a month.
>>
I wish I were normal and lovable, sure.
>>
>>39177614
One can dream

If it doesn't happen i evade problems
>>
>>39177614
I have kids but not married, single dad.
>>
28 and parents are setting up a marriage (le poo in loo XDD.) Saw a Pic of the girl and although she ain't fat or ugly, I didn't feel any "attraction" either. Tbqh my dick loves white women more
>>
File: moetivashion.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moetivashion.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
I have mixed feelings about getting married. It would mean that I would have to give up on my lifestyle as a weaboo and devote my time to my wife and kids. At the same time I feel the need to love someone since that at the moment I do nothing besides stay at home playing video games and wishing that I could have an asian wife. I don't know if I was made to marry someone since I don't seem to be able to even try to find someone worthy of marrying. I think I'll just keep on being a kissless virgin.
>>
>>39177614
Are you fucking mocking me, motherfucker?? HUH? I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend, much less a fiancee MUCH LESS A WIFE. Fuck YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>39177614
Of course not. Are you out of your goddamn mind? I've never even been on a date.
>>
>>39177614
>marriage and kids just a normal part of life that I was lead to assume just happened "on its own"
>ended up being a 30 year old KHHV
huh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.