/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else here wish they had foreskin? l'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 27

File: tumblr_nt1a2myQrg1u9fpo9o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt1a2myQrg1u9fpo9o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x720px
Does anybody else here wish they had foreskin?

l'm not sure if l really want to be uncut, but l look at my dick and just wish l had foreskin sometimes. I hate having a dry callous dick. I really wish l could have better orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurabIe for uncut ment & it makes me deepIy depressed...
It just feels like both biology, my parents and my body have betrayed me. Does anyone else on here know this feeIing? I am so jealous of uncut guys.
>>
>>39177416
yes
i wish i had a real penis
my penis shaft is half scar tissue and half scrotum
>>
File: 1501787159162.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501787159162.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>39177416
I feel like killing myself every time I look at my mutilated penis.
>only enjoyment I get masturbating is at release and it lasts only for a second
>>
>I hate having a dry callous dick.
apply lotion. Lots of it regulary. Might make it softer and nicer.

>>39177416
> I really wish l could have better orgasms
you probably have just as good orgasms as I do, it's just easier for me to achieve them.

I wish I could say there was any drawbacks to foreskin, but I cant think of any. Smegma have never been a issue for me since I shower and wash my dick daily.
>>
I have foreskin... And when I get hard its hard to pull it down the tip... And I literally don't know what to do, or who to ask for help for this... So in my experience, foreskin is shit.
>>
>>39177416
it's like having your own built in fleshlight is what i've heard from my bf

more sensitive and handjobs feel great as opposed to oral
>>
>>39177533
Pull it down before it gets hard.
>>
>>39177533
that's called phimosis.
I had it too,just stretch over the period of a couple months and you should be golden
>>
>>39177480
Restore breh. Not the real thing but it feels a fucking 100x better.
>>
>>39177703
if quints i kms
>>
File: 1503127538392.jpg (162KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1503127538392.jpg
162KB, 500x714px
I want a gf that humiliates me for having a cut dick and forces me to wear a penis sleeve desu
>>
Well I have a dick infection. It itches like fuck and now I have phimosis. I want to cut my foreskin off.
>>
>>39177416
>Does anybody else here wish they had foreskin?
no cause I still have mine, shame the jews got to yours. F
>>
File: 490324083.gif (2MB, 380x551px) Image search: [Google]
490324083.gif
2MB, 380x551px
tfw parents fall for the jew meme
tfw this will never be you
WHY LIVE
>>
>>39177656
It would get stuck, retard. If you can't pull your foreskin back with ease while fully erect, you are fucked. Having an operational foreskin is the greatest thing in the world, cutfags should just get rid of the rest of their "penis" and practice giving head.
>>
>>39177976
Most uncut penises are small. The foreskin prevents it from growing too large.
>>
>>39178229
you're a fucking brainlet lmao
>>
>>39178229
>Most uncut penises are small.
yeah nah mate my cocks massive and uncut the foreskin doesnt do that, sometimes the foreskin doesnt grow as fast as the penis and gets tight and has to be removed but thats about it
>>
>>39178229
You have that backwards friend. The foreskin allows the penis to grow to its intended size, meanwhile cutfags get tight erections since the skin is pulled taut unable to expand because they've lost 50%+ of all skin on their dick. My bf was cut and his boners are nearly an inch longer now after restoring because of how much he had cut off.
>>
>>39178522
The roastie must always make itself known.
>>
>>39178522
how long did it take for him to restore?
>>
DESU you gotta be really mentally ill to be upset that you were circumsized. Plenty of cut people enjoy sex. It's not like your balls are cut off. Most of you ITT haven't even had sex yet, so how are you complaining.
>>
>>39178665
I'm a fag
>>39178682
Going on 2 1/2 years now since he wants full erect coverage, he got flaccid coverage at around the 2 year mark. Bear in mind he had no slack skin whatsoever when he first started so he had to do manual for about 6 months until he could start wearing a tugger. According to him he feels at least 4x what he used to.
>>
File: 1481901836944.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481901836944.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>39178522
>getting a circumcision later in life

why would anyone do something so moronic
>>
>>39178893
It was done at birth, don't know where you're getting that from.
>>
>>39177416
>having a male roastie
lmao
>>
File: w contemplation.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
w contemplation.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
My dick has has damaged tissue and it hurts 24/7 because of the chafing.

How do I ease the pain? Double base cream isn't helping and I can't find adequate protection to stop the chafing. All underwear is uncomfortable.

Things probably wouldn't be this way if I had foreskin, but people think I'm overreacting -- You cut off part of my dick! It doesn't feel like it'll be too long before I stop seeing my dick as a source of pleasure.
>>
>>39179176
What do you mean by damaged tissue?
>>
File: 1501453344371.jpg (292KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501453344371.jpg
292KB, 633x758px
>>39179176
>lol it's just a flap of skin
>you're just overreacting
>everyone else was doing it
I fucking swear I'll take a pair of scissors to some cunts one day
>>
File: Tnhsx7Sh.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tnhsx7Sh.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
pic related is me. jealous?
>>
File: 1500746288952.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500746288952.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39179348
>that ball length
>>
>>39179348
wtf is wrong with the bottom of it
>>
>>39179348
disgusting, uncut only looks good when erect
>>
File: IMG_1872.jpg (54KB, 640x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1872.jpg
54KB, 640x917px
>>39179393
I think he has leprosy or something
>>
>>39179393
Vitiligo. It's just a patch of pale skin. No idea where it came from or when it appeared; it's just there.
>>
>>39179222
Damaged as in weakened/less firm and thinner skin. And the top layer of skin on a certain spot in that area isn't there anymore.

It just hurts and I want it to end. The urologist was absolutely useless and I really don't know what to do.

>>39179227
I know, on top of this, I find it even more annoying that it's usually women who are most vocal with the pro-circumcision mindset
>>
>>39179459
Gonna need a pic for reference. Restoring is probably the way to go since it'll only be skin on skin and not skin on abrasive fabrics.
>>
>>39179456
thats so cute
its like a little secret
>>
File: file.png (23KB, 114x121px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
23KB, 114x121px
>>39179456
your dick has dalmation skin???
>>
>>39177533
You have phimosis. You should be able to stretch it out by applying lotion and basically trying to stretch it a little further each time.

However, if it's really bad phimosis you'll probably need a circumcision.
>>
>tfw 7.5 inches (which is rare)
>tfw uncut (which apparently is rare)
>tfw cone instead of baseball bat (which is rare)

I know it's personal preference but i feel like i've won the genetic lottery somehow.
>>
>>39178522
>his boners are nearly an inch longer now after restoring because of how much he had cut off

At least try to be subtle next time you post this
>>
File: test pen is.jpg (48KB, 259x345px) Image search: [Google]
test pen is.jpg
48KB, 259x345px
>>39179486
Looks like in the rectangle. Fapping doesn't feel good. I don't remember the last time I was able to stroke it pain-free.

I honestly don't even know if I can have sex.
>>
>>39177416
>tfw phimosis
Any cutfag want to trade dick ?
>>
>>39179743
What do you mean cone instead of baseball hat?
>>
>>39179809
Baseball bat means it's thickest in the middle.
Cone means its thickest at the base.
>>
>>39179839
Post an example photo. I know what a baseball bat-type would like but the cone one seems like it would be chode-like.

Isn't the best form just uniform thickness along the whole length?
>>
File: Ph9ozrU.jpg (935KB, 926x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Ph9ozrU.jpg
935KB, 926x1167px
>>39179881
Something like this would be cone shaped.

>Isn't the best form just uniform thickness along the whole length?
It's personal preference anon.
>>
>>39179771
Plenty of other cutfags who restored report a size increase albeit not as extreme. Not everybody is gonna gain a noticeable amount or any at all, it depends on how much was taken off. Too much removed makes erections so tight they can't grow to their full size. To put it in perspective his was so bad that the entire underside of his dick and about 3/4 of shaft were actually ball skin that was pulled up to compensate for the loss.
>>
>>39179743
Dude, we're dick twins. Mine's an inch thicker at the base than just below the head. (6 vs 5)
>>
>>39179839
why the heck would being thickest at the base be a good thing? The midshaft will touch pussy more than the base so why be happy the girth is at a place with limited contact? Unless you go balls deep with every thrust? What are you, a dicklet or something?
>>
can i ask a question for you european type's.
Why is it you guys always seem to be talking about penis all the time? and if it's not a conversation about penis then it's about cuckoldry and refugees pleasuring and having sex with your women. etc. etc. Why is the average european so obsessed with degenerate idea's
>>
>>39177416
Nope, still have mine. Luckily I was born to parents who chose not to mutilate their newborn son's penis.

Having a foreskin is fantastic. I can't recommend it highly enough.
>>
>>39179772
Is it all like that or do you have any parts that feel good? If you have erogenous tissue restoration is the way to go. As far as the tissue that hurts 24/7 you may have nerve damage and there's really nothing that can be done about that. A urologist can confirm it.
>>
File: 1502927539258.jpg (51KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502927539258.jpg
51KB, 240x240px
Yeah, it's why I've been restoring my foreskin.
Only been at it for about a year, but holy fuck it's great.
My only regret is not starting sooner. It's so fucking easy, too. Setting up a routine might take a while, but it's easy as fuck to get accustomed to.
>>
>>39179982
not very good bait post IoI
>>
>>39179960
Because most of the nerve endings are around the opening of the vagina.
So it keeps expanding and contracting during every stroke.
>>
>>39177416
>>39177462
>>39177480
>>39177976
I'm sorry your parents were worse than mine.
>>
>>39180030

I will try to start restoration, there's still erogenous tissue. The 24/7 pain is from the damaged tissue (including the area with top layer of skin removed, which isn't shown in the pic) and necessary lifestyle: work. All underwear is very uncomfortable, but going commando would hurt even more as my dick would be rubbing on the suit trouser saddle/inside zip.

This is actually just a part of my dick problems (which is just a part of even more problems). My balls are always hurting and also feel very uncomfortable. I sometimes wonder if cutting it all off would ease the pain. The groin area also hurts. It's at the point where I struggle to sit down now, but I can't leave work as it has a huge effect on my future.

My body is failing and no medical practitioner has been able to help me.
>>
>>39180382
Is your sack too tight/high up or is the pain completely inexplicable?
>>
>>39177416
Do I wish I wasn't a victim of genital mutilation? Yeah believe it or not I do.
I'm not one of those people that laments not having a foreskin 24/7 but I really just don't respect my parents simply for the fact that when I was born a doctor said they want to snip off part of my genitals because a 3000 year old desert cult said god wills it, and they just went with it.
>>
>>39180569
It's actually because of a crazy cunt named Kellogg. Also because they make good money off it.
>>
>>39178821
I've had sex and my lack of a foreskin meant I just fucked her raw and then stopped when it became evident I couldn't have an orgasm. Fuck you and fuck the jews
>>
>>39180497
It's actually too saggy. To describe it: It's like the sack "leaks" through my thighs when I'm sitting, so It's like being crushed between the underside of my thighs and the chair. There's a very uncomfortable pressure/ache and I'm constantly readjusting myself in my seat.

Btw, anon, I'm grateful for your concern.
>>
>>39180707
Different Anon
I had the same problem for a while.
Literally just start wearing athletic supporters until that stops happening.
Alternatively, it could be a circulatory issue. Start doing some basic as fuck exercise.
>>
>>39180707
You might just have long balls or something. I've crushed mine more than a few times and it's not fun. Maybe switch to boxer briefs or something and see if it helps.
>>
>>39180089
Yeah but that same midshaft is also going to make contact with the opening within a stroke (just a different point of the stroke), and more frequently on strokes too, soo.....

>>39180620
What do they use it for? Is it true that it goes into beauty products and shit? If so, this is one of the most evil things - that has been normalised - I have come across
>>
>>39180048
Can you masturbate? Or does that ruin the stretching while still recovering?
>>
File: 1501901660998.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1501901660998.gif
808KB, 225x249px
mfw i made this thread mocking the copy pasta and expecting no replies and now it has 60+
g-guys it was just a prank
>>
>>39180780
Since foreskin contains that ring of tissue that allows it to snap shut and protect your dick, a lot of cosmetic companies extract that and put it in anti wrinkle cream.
It has a surprising amount of uses since it's so densely packed. They make so much money off of this tissue that some mothers have to tell nurses and doctors that they are going to sue if they circumcise their kid
>>
>>39180780
>Yeah but that same midshaft is also going to make contact with the opening within a stroke (just a different point of the stroke), and more frequently on strokes too, soo.....
You're right. The thing you have to keep in mind though is the overall dick size. With a big dick, even small strokes feel amazing.
If you have a baseball bat, you need to put it halfway out for the same effect which makes for some rough sex (painful), or not go as deep which isn't as satisfying.
>>
>>39180823
You can jerk off as much as you want, just take the tugger off beforehand obviously. If you start with manual you don't have to worry about that at all.
>>
>>39180758
>circulatory issue
Maybe so. I get numbness and twitching down my legs. Luckily tested negative for sciatica and a physio has given me exercises, but things have gotten worse since a month or two ago, so I'm still worried. The weird thing is I'm very physically capable, so I don't know why these basic everyday tier things have become such a problem for me

>>39180776
>Maybe switch to boxer briefs or something and see if it helps.

I've tried all types of underwear. Boxer briefs are uncomfortable because they ride up in between my thighs and scrotum, causing so much constriction and twitching in that area and on my scrotum.

If anyone can suggest ways to stop underwear and trousers from riding up too high and suffocating my testicles, I'm all ears.
>>
>>39180956
Have you tried compression shorts?
They give that support without riding up, I highly recommend it.
As for the numbness, you might be able to delay it with regular exercise based on your age range. Do you happen to drink a lot?
>>
>>39177976
Man now that's what I call a godly cock
>>
>>39181052
>tried compression shorts?
I will check them out thanks.

>Do you happen to drink a lot?
Not really, I might consume a fair amount once every two months at most
>>
I feel like i need to tell this to someone and this seems like the perfect thread.

I'm naturally 7.5 inches long. Enough not to worry about size, but not enough to be able to use it to get laid since it's not that uncommon.
So yesterday i tried jelqing. I definitely felt sort of a pressure inside it. Afterwards i edged for a while, and when i got super hard it was sort of uncomfortable/borderline painful.
The feeling sort of reminded me of my teenage years when i was still growing. When i went to sleep, i still felt it.
So now, 24 hours later, i start fapping, and measure again. 7.7 inches. Literally just happened. What the fuck.
I'm very consistent with measuring, and i never got over 7.5 before.
It feels like a fluke or something, but holy shit if this actually works and continues to work...
>>
>>39181122
Well there goes that idea.
How many hours a day are you sitting at work?
If the tingling/numbing is getting bad enough to affect that, you should get up and stretch every so often.
Fuck, maybe it's not even that. I dunno.
>>
>>39181156
Jelqing is a great way to permanently cause nerve damage to your dick.
Don't do it.

>7.5 inches
Why the fuck are you even jelqing in the first place?! Just pull out a ruler and look at how long that is your hands.
>>
>>39181197
>tingling/numbing is getting bad enough to affect that, you should get up and stretch every so often.

It's bad, and I do, it just looks bad constantly leaving the room because I'm in... pain. 9hr workday, computer work, so pretty much 90% of the time.

Oh and I checked out the compression shorts. I won't hurt to try it out but I think it would affect the circulation/twitching in my thighs
>>
>>39181156
>not that uncommon.

This meme needs to end. 7'' puts you in the 99th percentile
>>
>>39180620
I'm aware. Jews still share blame for starting it tho
>>
>>39181326
That might be fixable after all.
Not to intrude, but how much exercise are you getting normally? Honestly you should consider doing some basic body weight exercises if you aren't already. Do that for like a month and see if anything changes. And if the pain is a concern, then start out with something like yoga. It does help with those types of issues, it's easy to do, and with the right amount of practice, it can get good results, while not causing too much stress on your joints.
>>
>>39181296
>Jelqing is a great way to permanently cause nerve damage to your dick.
I didn't feel any sharp pain, just sort of a dull uncomfortable pressure sensation.
And i was extremely slow and careful. I don't think it's that dangerous if i don't overdo it.
And i plan to do it every second day just to be sure.

>Why the fuck are you even jelqing in the first place?!
Cuz i'm a virgin and i wanna get laid. If it is truly massive not just above average, i think girls (or boys) would want to at least see it or something.
It's a stupid reason i know, but it's better than sitting in my room doing nothing.

>>39181361
I know, i've seen the statistics, it actually puts me in the top 99.9X% apparently, but i'm skeptical.
I don't know that much about dicks, but unless it really looks and feels massive, i don't think it would stand out.
>>
I just don't know how cutfags can look their parents in the eye or stay in contact with them.

There are few things as pleasurable as having a nice warm soft willy in your pants and placing the tip of your little finger between the foreskin and the head of the penis and casually circling it around, feeling it so warm and moist and sensitive, it's like having a giant clitoris to play with. Meanwhile you have a callous, nerve-damaged penis literally only because the Jews hate you and tricked your parents into cutting off the most sensitive part of your body just a few hours after you were born.
>>
>>39177416
Foreskin owner its great always roll back and scrub around the head to get rid cheese build up I never questioned why I wasn't snipped I think they knew it was a form of abuse and decided against it it was the late 70s at the time
>>
File: 1500245698125.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500245698125.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>39181502
>because I can't get laid
So instead of doing...literally anything else, you're at home playing with your dick?
Good luck. I'd like to tell you that sex is overrated and not to get your hopes up, but you seem pretty hellbent on the idea.
>>
>>39181416
>how much exercise are you getting normally?
I play sports at a semi-pro level weekly and also go to the gym which has slowed down in the last month. I avoid back, heavy leg and knee exercises, though, because of the issues

>Honestly you should consider doing some basic body weight exercises if you aren't already.

I've dabbled in a variety of body exercises, but to be fair, I haven't been consistent with them. I will give them a try properly and see.
>>
>>39181393
Egyptians actually started it, juden merely adopted it because bronze age sanitation and used glorious (((YHWH))) to justify it.
>>
>>39177416
I miss my foreskin any time I see a porn with a dude with one. I don't get envy over size, I'm happy with my size, but I do get envy over having a foreskin.

I don't resent my parents for having it done to me. I don't resent those who weren't mutilated. But if I had my way, no one would do it to any child. Jews would have to wait until the kid becomes 18 for him to decide if he wants to get cut up.
>>
>>39178229
>definetly hasn't seen the black daddy meme
>>
>>39181560
Well shit.
In any case, you should try yoga out though. I kind of had the same issues with numbness and other issues with my joints and I started feeling way better after a week. It really did help me when I had leg and back issues after a car accident. Just take it slow.
>>
>>39181757
Thanks bro, I'm about to get off the the internet. I really appreciate your help and I wish you all the best, Anon.
>>
>>39181552
It's more of answering the question "Why would any girl want to do lewd things with me? What makes me so special?".
If i get to a bigger size, i can be more confident about pursuing because i know i'm hiding something special.
Besides, it only takes a couple of minutes every other day. And if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
>>
>>39177416
I wish I had foreskin and a real dick. Alas is the Jew's influence.
>>
File: shemale.jpg (41KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
shemale.jpg
41KB, 800x514px
>tfw straight but foreskin envy made me obcessed with uncut shemales
it's almost like I want foreskin so bad that the closest ill ever get to it is to have sex with someone who has it.

anyone else knows this feel?
>>
File: 1493929611728.png (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493929611728.png
177KB, 500x281px
>>39177976
>that girth

such a deadly weapon
damn it lad, I'm not even homo
>>
>>39181970
I'm straight and uncut but also love well hung shemales

dont blame your degenerate attractions on your circumcision
>>
>>39177677
Stretch what? My arms?
>>
>>39177416
I still have my foreskin. I'm a Burger but I escaped the Jews knife as a babe.
>>
>>39177480
Is that what masturbating with a circumcised cock feels like? Serious question.
>>
>>39183058
Depends on how the cut is done.
>>
File: 60146077_p37_master1200.jpg (224KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
60146077_p37_master1200.jpg
224KB, 636x900px
>>39181970
I don't share the sentiment for 3D, but I find myself masturbating to 2D futas with foreskins a lot. It makes me ridiculously horny to see them playing with their foreskins, probably because I know I'll never be able to experience it.

>>39182260
Fuck off, being circumcised fucked up my brain. I am almost completely sure I would be 100% straight if it wasn't for this.
>>
>>39183058
Yes. Circumcision removes the most erogenous parts of the penis. Circumcision isn't for cleanliness it's literally to torture you for being male.
>>
>>39183146
>ywn have your mom give you a handjob while watching cartoons
>>
>>39183167
err meant to quote op.
>>
>>39183146
>I don't share the sentiment for 3D
how can you resist this? I would literally break up with my gf for a chance to choke on her cock
>>
>>39179732
>if it's really bad phimosis you'll probably need a circumcision
Stretching exercises will work for even the worst phimosis, it just takes a long ass time. If I had it I'd much rather do that then cut it off

https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/pictures/
>>
File: notgayfemininepenis.webm (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
notgayfemininepenis.webm
2MB, 512x288px
>>39183266
shit forgot webm

>I don't share the sentiment for 3D
how can you resist this? I would literally break up with my gf for a chance to choke on her cock
>>
File: 60663236_p8_master1200.jpg (229KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
60663236_p8_master1200.jpg
229KB, 636x900px
>>39183266
>>39183314
>disgusting tranny face
>fake tits
>razor stubble on balls and legs
>man feet
I'll stick to 2D, thank you very much.
>>
>>39178229
mental midget
>>
>>39181502

RIP your dick.

https://yuki.la/r9k/28033286
>>
>>39181864

You're delusional. If you're not lying about your penis size, it is already almost abnormally large.

>And if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

And if it destroys your penis, then what?

You're in need of mental help, dude. Jelqing has NO scientific evidence as to how it works. None. Not a single urologist or andrologist or anatomist on earth has any idea what is going on with the penile tissue while you "jelq" it.

Could very well be the case that the perceived size increases, if they even exist, are due to chronic inflammation or damage of the penile ligaments and smooth muscle.

I recommend you get some help if you need it before it's too late.
>>
>>39177480
Dont worry anon. Thats how all male orgasms feel. Its just a better experiance for us uncuts to nut and it adds a bit of girth.
>>
>>39179456
If that's the only spot on your body that's lighter-toned it's probably not vitiligo. Looks more like discolored skin from constant friction from masturbation
>>
>>39183465
>Thats how all male orgasms feel
Stop telling lies. My orgasms last about 15 seconds, and if I keep jerking after busting I can extend a lesser form of it up to a minute, getting that feeling of lightning-through-the-body

Also half the fun of jerking off is in the process of building up to ejaculation. I'd be devastated if suddenly I could feel no pleasure besides at orgasm
>>
If you are circumcised and hate it, you can restore a "faux"skin.
It's not a perfect cute. You can't get back the specialized, erogenous tissue that was amputated, nor 100% restore the form and function of your original, unmutilated penis.
You can however regain the gliding motion, regain sensitivity in your glans, and in most cases increase your penis size to it's original capacity.
Please consider it if you are unhappy with being cut.
>>
>>39183351
2D is best fapping material, unless there isn't enough of it for a specific fetish.
>>
>>39183351
enjoy dying without getting to touch a foreskin
>>
>>39183830
Killing the ones responsible sounds more appealing.
>>
>>39183830
How do I know if I'm doing it right? Right now I'm manually tugging by making a ring around the end of my dick and pulling while holding my other hand around the base of my dick. I can feel tension and try to do it twice a day for about ten minutes at a time. Sometimes I grab my loose skin and pull it up over my head (I tug while flaccid). I have about a centimeter of movement when erect currently. Should I expect more measurable erect pull length if I keep going for three months?
>>
>>39177416

the only people I've really hard complain about circumcisions are people who weren't circumcised. I've had people literally try to convince me that I don't feel as good of orgasms and that I should be sad about my dick kek

I feel great, and will probably have it done to my kids as well.
>>
>>39184000
>isn't enough of it for a specific fetish.
What fetish has 3D material but not 2D material? Genuinely curious. Nice trips btw.

>>39184082
One of my friends let me touch his before but it wasn't gay because I was just curious. Having a good bro beats having a tranny hopped up on HRT.
>>
>>39184129
>touched another dude's dick
>but it wasn't gay
lmao

/r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>39184129
>One of my friends let me touch his before
Gonna need a detailed greentext
>>
File: 1481155899536.png (19KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1481155899536.png
19KB, 291x317px
>circumcised
>still have enough skin left over to properly slide it over the glans
fapping still feels good the whole time so guess I lucked out
still wish I had all of it so I could do wacky foreskin hijinks
>>
>>39184154
>seven years old
>going on a camping trip with buddy
>we stop to piss at a shitty truck stop
>no walls between urinals
>flop out dicks
>he asks me what's the brown ring around my penis
>tell him I don't know
>he starts talking about his foreskin
>ask him what that is
>he tells me to touch it
>I pull it back and forth a bit, it's really stretchy
>also notice his glans is moist, feels really nice
>wash hands and never speak of it again
When I got home I confronted my parents about it and then they had the nerve to call my friend's parents and ask why they allowed him to show me what a foreskin is. Thankfully my friend's parents had a spine and told my parents that they were wrong to keep me in the dark about it, and my parents tried to tell me that circumcision was right and cleaner.
>>
>>39184253
>pull it back and fourth a bit.
Was there an increase in bloodflow to the area in question?
>>
>>39184322
There actually wasn't any, believe it or not. It was pretty quick, probably only touched it for about fifteen seconds.
>>
>>39184380
But how would you have reacted if there was?
>>
>>39184253
>innocent kid curiosity
>not hot homo experimentation
Disappointed. And damn, your parents are shit
>>
>>39184104
Yeah, you should as long as you keep at it.
Remember to only do that a couple times a day for a couple minutes with breaks in between.
In addition you should look into cross-taping overnight (regular plain scotch tape) to get your sensitivity back
>>
>>39184412
Well, we were seven years old and rather sexually ignorant. I had gotten erections before but didn't really understand them. Probably would've recoiled away and he probably would've stuffed his penis back in his pants. Sorry anon, I don't roleplay gay pedophilia when I'm talking about the only friend I've ever had.

>>39184444
Quads of truth.
>>
File: b49.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
I JUST finished masturbating by only playing with my foreskin. Circumcision is a fucking crime. Cut off your dad's balls for letting it happen to you, then stab your doctor for violating his oath.
>>
>tfw trap
>tfw large uncut cock
>tfw jerk off thinking about insecure cut guys and their inferior penises
>>
>>39177703
You've tried it?
>>
>>39184539
Different Anon, I've tried it for about a year and a half now.
It is slow and hard to gauge progress, but it's completely worth it.
>>
File: frogg exasperated.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
frogg exasperated.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>39180833
Dammit, I knew it.
>>
>>39184104
>>39184574
Just buy a TLC or DTR. Manual takes for fucking ever to see results beyond the initial bit of slack, taking like 3-4+ years to get flaccid coverage.
>>
File: 1502311356213.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1502311356213.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>39184631
>a TLC or DTR
How the hell am I supposed to know what to buy? How do you actually put those things on? How do I build up enough slack that I can actually put those things on?
>>
>>39177416
On a side note, I would stroke that cute penis for hours
>>
File: 1502933057979.jpg (67KB, 536x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502933057979.jpg
67KB, 536x632px
>>39177416
Yes I hate being a cutcuck. All the cut/uncut threads on here really made me realize that I'm a worthless cockslut who should only exist to satisfy superior natural uncut cock.
>>
>>39184697
The websites explain literally everything so I don't get why you're so confused. If you don't have enough slack then start with manual tugging until you do.
>>
I hear there will be a foreskin regeneration procedure coming in the next few years called foregen which will restore and give back the original nerves. I hope it comes true and isnt just pseudoscience.
>>
>>39185222
It is pseudoscience. None of the leading scientists in the field believe something on that scale will be possible for at least another decade, it would be the most complex thing to ever be grown in the lab. You have to remember the foreskin isn't just a fold of skin, it's dual layered and contains a minimum of 15,000 - 20,000 nerve endings, miles of minuscule blood vessels, and many different types of specialized cells. The most important thing for sexual stimulation are meissner's corpuscles which have yet to be grown from stem cells, though small clusters have shown to work when transplanted. Unfortunately that just isn't applicable to something as large as the foreskin which is 15 square inches on average.

Foregen are incompetent beyond belief and even openly admit they have no idea how they plan on pulling this off. Don't count on regeneration anytime soon, start restoring now and if regen every becomes a thing that's great.
>>
I heard there's an Asian that's trying to grow penises for people born without them/mutilated. Forgot his name though.
>>
>>39179393
i'd suck it because im a fucking fag but idk
>>
>>39177416
yes
it feels even shittier when you know your father was intact and decided to mutilate you
fuck him, hope he rots in hell
>>
>>39185298
Foregen pisses me off so fucking much. I remember blatantly trying to explain that WFIRM was already working on genital regeneration, and that the money should be going to them to work on the foreskin specifically but nobody listened. Now people have dumped over $200,000 down the drain, waited nearly 7 years and all they've done is strip some bull sheaths of their cells. I'm half tempted to invest my entire fucking inheritance and make a contract with Atala myself in a couple years.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.