[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liberals are making up mental disorders for being a lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

>liberals are making up mental disorders for being a lazy fuck
You CANNOT make this shit up
>>
>>/pol/
>muh libruls
>they're the reason I'm not reaching my potential
>they're the reason I'm not achieving my goals
>it's not that I'm inferior
Executive dysfunction is a symptom of TBI, not a mental disorder. Google helps you not believe fake news. Or, you know, just keep reading headlines and sperging out like the white trash you are.
>>
>>39177155
>actually defending this bullshit
Sad!
>>
>>39177029
>>39177343
>Shitting up this already garbage board with your /pol/ garbage
Fuck off you normalfag
>>
>>39177343
>not believing frontal lobe brain damage exists
These are the kinds of people that oppose motorcycle helmet laws. And this is why. They're already brain damaged.
>>
>>39177029
It's clearly a personality disorder, why not give it a name?
>>
>>39177471
>make every single idiosyncrasy a mental disorder
>allow people to blame all their negative personality traits and rude/self destructive habits on their 'disability'

>I sure do hate personal responsibility, good thing the reason I act like a lazy piece of shit and mooch of of everyone I know while also treating them like dirt is a symptom of my litany of mental disorders the internet told me I had, now you have to apologize to me because I don't have any control over my actions, its the autism!
>>
>>39178377
>allow people to blame all their negative personality traits and rude/self destructive habits on their 'disability'

>I sure do hate personal responsibility, good thing the reason I act like a lazy piece of shit and mooch of of everyone I know while also treating them like dirt is a symptom of my litany of mental disorders the internet told me I had, now you have to apologize to me because I don't have any control over my actions, its the autism!
this is part of the reason why I'm so scared of going to therapist (because I'm probably depressed of whatever), I feel like there might be nothing wrong with me beyond being just an exceptionally lazy and neurotic person, and trying to get diagnosed is just so I don't have to take responsibility for what a mess I am
>>
>>39178553
That's probably why anyone goes to a therapist desu

Either take responsibility for yourself or deal with the fact that you're trash, not my problem I've got all my demons in check
>>
>>39177471
Because there are robots with actual problems and all these normies are doing is downplaying that with their made up "le depression" shit.
>>
>>39178579
I'm pretty accepting of the fact that I'm trash, anon. Living a productive and healthy life is impossible for me and I'm an embarrassment to all my family and former friends. I'm such a piece of shit that I know I don't have it in me to improve myself in any meaningful way, I'm probably better of killing myself desu
>>
>>39178626
Go for it then, or double down and embrace it, live out that neet fantasy life people always post about here
>>
>>39177155
>Executive dysfunction is a symptom of TBI
This anon is correct. Tfw i'm highly intelligent and likely have this
>>
>>39177029
Seems more like anhedonia from that description, which is an actual diagnosis.
>>
Hasn't the concept of executive dysfunction been discussed and tested for since the late 1980's though? Or at least mid 90's.
>>
>>39177029
its called being INTP
>>
>>39179398
do you read your daily horoscope as well?
>>
>>39177471
pinning your faults on personality disorders is just a way of escaping the problem and shifting the blame off yourself
>>
>>39177155

>Google Executive Dysfunction

>It's a brain injury

So OP is still half right.
>>
>>39179608
>it's human and bleeding from the crotch, it must be a woman!
"No moron, I got stabbed in the balls!"
>eh, I was half right.
- (You)
>>
>>39180295

Well, it's a brain injury. Not a condition.

>It feels really hard to get out of bed in the morning, I lack motivation

>"Well, you're clearly a paraplegic."
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.