[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude just be confident >just go up to her and talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

>dude just be confident
>just go up to her and talk to her bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LzWwDp8H-0
>>
>>39173516
Please please PLEASE someone say hes faking it PLEASEE
>>
>>39173516
If I'd try to talk to a girl I would get peppersprayed.
>in the meanwhile they even fuck Afghanis and Eritreans
Western Europe is a goofy place.
>>
the shirt was orange desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNwiXUwu8_g

true robot-core
>>
going up to someone and filming them is rage inducing. now go up to a woman and film her but also be trying to shmooze, but when you're shmoozing talk creepily slow, in a low volume and sound like an alcoholic.

i bet that will really net some great results :)
>>
>>39173516
Only Chads are allowed to say shit like that and hope to get anything. It's still good to be a little confident/not a pussy but you seriously can't let yourself be creepy.
>>
>>39173516
if you talk to women like this you deserve to die alone and as a virgin. how lacking in social skils do u have to be lol
>>
>>39173516
Impressive.
Very nice.
Let's see Paul Allen's card.
psychoblox
>>
this has to be the most emberassing thing I've ever seen and you're telling me theres 279 of these? holy fuck
>>
>>39173585
there used to be 279 of them, but he had to take down his youtube channel-- the FBI saw his stalker videos and visited his apartment and told him to stop
>>
lol this guy is great man

if he lifted and looked better = guaranteed to get laid often

just turning up is 90 percent of the game
>>
File: 1489552362562.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1489552362562.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>tfw 27 and never asked a girl out
>>
>>39173583
Hey Allen...
>>
who is Valeera Lewdguineer?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtog7HRFSl4
>>
>>39173658
that one guy from /wowg/
>>
>>39173516
I don't see the point you're trying to make here. He walked up to a 30-something-year-old woman with a noticeable camera. First of all, she's most likely married at her age, second, as soon as he approached her, he looked down and saw his camera. Then he weirdly complimented her. How did you think this would go?
>>
>>39173637
You have no reason to bitch about being a virgin then.
>>
>>39173697
I just know what the result would be every time.
>>
>>39173686
no he uses a hidden camera. and he said she looked cute, I don't see how that's really all that weird.
>>
>>39173516
I learned you don't approach women at like 15. You just stay miserable and die alone.
>>
>>39173715
That's nice fedoralord
>>
>>39173729
it was described in detail how it's creepy posts and posts above you.
but hey, when you're ignorant, deaf, dumb, blind and lurk r9k, you tend to not even read threads and just post in them.
>>
>>39173729
This is why you have no women in your life. If you can't see how weird this interaction was, you're obviously a social retard. She looked right at the camera. If it was hidden, it wasn't hidden well.
>>
>>39173729
>One girl happened to not be interested in one male's advances
This just in; people have different tastes? More at 11.
>>
>>39173773
No his tone was creepy. He sounded really insecure and was almost whispering so no one else but the woman would hear him. He's afraid everyone around him is listening. You might not think it's creepy and it's really not, because it doesn't come from a bad place, but when you're on the other side, hearing someone speak to you like this, it's fuckin weird. I'm not even judging him because I used to be this guy.
>>
>>39173516
>um
>uh
>your shirt and sheeeit
>confident
lmao
also, if superman watched this he would die from cringe induced poisoning
>>39173637
a very attractive girl unblocked me on facebook and set her status as single recently
the first time I met her I was chatting shit, but she gave me a look I will never forget
(I'm 20 and khhv) would you ask her out if you were me?
>>
>>39173516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA479qadOYA

Jesus Christ, this is is physically hurting me, I felt my spine shiver and my brain almost wanting to collapse on itself.
>>
>>39173761
I've read all the posts, nobody goes into detail besides saying he sounds like an alcoholic with a low-volume voice. He's foreign which is why he sounds that way, and his compliments weren't offensive or off-putting in any way at all. If an 8/10 said the exact same sentence, the difference would be night and day.

>>39173801
I'm not saying she should have been interested I'm just saying her reaction had little to do with what he said
>>
>>39173697
>he thinks normal men just ask women out and hope to get lucky
how to spot the autist
>>
>>39173821
Nope unless you want to be a cuck until she meets another Chad.
>>
>>39173822
>kike shitskin hitting on some ugly chink
Literally who gives a fuck
>>
>>39173849
Normal men have networks of people they know, have jobs, go to school, go out on the weekend with friends, etc. All situations where they will meet other women and connect with them.
Autists stay at home refusing to socialize with anyone then complain they're khvs.
>>
>>39173847
you don't go up into someone's face and start talking under your breath with giant pauses. it makes the person believe you have an ulterior motive, like you're just talking to stall for something else, she doesn't know, that fucker could be a killer.
that's why we call people strangers. we don't know what they're capable of.

he doesn't start speaking in a normal voice until she walks away. not only was it creepy, but it was beta as hell.
>>
>>39173847
>Being foreign doesn't make your voice quiet like that. Speaking quietly is the same thing as screaming "I'm insecure".
>His camera was noticed by the woman. She looked down and saw his camera.
>The woman was 30-something. She was probably married.

If a Chad did this same thing, he wouldn't have a camera that could easily be seen and he would've been louder and more confident. She still might have turned him down but she wouldn't have just walked away. It's not about looks, it's about how weird this dude is.
>>
>>39173906
that's what I was saying, if you don't have those things you can't blame someone for never asking women out since he was never in a position to do so
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>tfw 21yo khv and never really talked to a girl
>>
This happens occasionally when you approach, no biggie

You can usually tell, just study their body language before approaching and if they are withdrawn like that woman don't go near them
>>
>>39173927
If chad did this, the woman would have treated him so rudely.
>>
>>39173919
>you don't go up into someone's face and start talking under your breath with giant pauses. it makes the person believe you have an ulterior motive

WELP
>>
>>39173919
yeah he needs work on his game

but it's normal, approaching people is a skill and you get better at it over time
>>
>>39173516
it only works if you are attractive and not autistic.

I m sorry to say 90% of the population doesn t fall into these criteria.
It s never gonna work.
>>
>>39173682
only reason this shit works is because the guy is attractive and he can say whatever he wants and they're still gonna find him interesting.
>>
>>39174009
Yo I'm attractive and not autistic, are you saying I could meet women in picture frame stores and potentially go on dinner dates or whatever the endgame is here?
>>
this life is so fucking putrid
>>
>>39174085
that's what he's saying but you know he doesn't actually believe it. people are suddenly optimistic when they're trying to perfect their narrative.
>>
>>39174085
no i just said it usually never happens, even to normies how could someone who post on /r9k/ do it ?
>>
>>39173697
i am 25 never asked a girl out not a virgin
>>
>>39174158
I wouldn't anyway because I'm saving myself for ms perfect but it's nice to know I have the capacity for finding a date if I needed one, for whatever reason.
I'm not self conscious about being single though so I can't imagine why that would happen.
>>
>>39173906
A true alpha will see a sexy bitch and think if she gets away he wont have the chance to fuck them. Females can sense this as opposed to some fag looking for a waifu.

Also never force a compliment like the guy in OP did but if you notice something you dont see everyday it is a great way to start a conversation.
>>
>>39173931
The first step is talking to people retard. If you refuse to do that, then you have no one to blame but yourself.
Get fucked.
>>
>>39174178
Ok so then why the fuck are you even on this board
>>
>>39174330
It's literally as simple as "Hey can I get your number?"
You can work out the rest of the kinks with whatever she responds with.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>/r9k/ is so autistic they don't see how weird this entire interaction was

You blokes are hopeless

Fucking hopeless

Were you raised by anime and movies?
>>
File: 1502606127517.jpg (156KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502606127517.jpg
156KB, 768x1024px
>>39173559
>>39173516

I feel like the Asian girls only met up with him because he's white

then they thought his acting weird was because hew as shy, but realized that he's just a weird ass white dude
>>
>>39175145
>this is what people desperately want to believe so bad that they repeat it like a mantra

r9k must be the board of newfags who don't know what cognitive dissonance is yet.
>>
>>39175145
No, it's weird because the guy is incredibly weird. Chad couldn't even pull this off if he approached in the same way. The fact that you can't see that is telling.
>>
File: IMG_1371.jpg (128KB, 909x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.jpg
128KB, 909x606px
>>39175145
DUDE

I know you have autism

But isn't there some TINY semi-normal part of your brain that maybe can recognize the shit he did wrong? Cuz right now it all seems to be going over your head
>>
>>39173559
> too beta to even kisss her cheek
>>
>>39173927
If a Chad had done this he would have had a fullsize twenty pound straight out of the 80s shoulder mounted news camera

He would own that shit
>>
File: 1500140197152.jpg (29KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1500140197152.jpg
29KB, 500x399px
>>39173516
>listening to PUAs
>>
>>39173953
that's actually pretty normal
>>
>>39173821
why were you blocked in the first place
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.