[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: most autistic shit you've ever witnessed >Witnessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1371061316290.jpg (15KB, 126x94px) Image search: [Google]
1371061316290.jpg
15KB, 126x94px
ITT: most autistic shit you've ever witnessed

>Witnessed a school bully get fucked with a screwdriver
>literally
>someone pinned him down and violated him with a screwdriver until he shat blood

will post full story if needs be
>>
>>39172301
Full story. Now.
>>
>>39172301
>posts interesting story
>will post the rest if interested
JUST DO IT
>>
When did /r9k/ turn into /b/?
Shouldn't be surprised that was not original.
>>
2.21 gigawtfs
Post the story NOW
>>
>>39172426
/r9k/ has always had bully stories. its part of being a robot anon. most here have been bullied in some sort of way
>>
Well heres the story:

>first thing you should know is that the bully, Sykes was a run of the mill bully,
>Skyes had come from a troubled background and therefore was given the "oh he cant help kicking that kid because of his troubled background" bullshit get out of jail free card
>in sixth form, sykes turned his bullying towards one of the new students, a Kid who was nicknamed "Tweak" after the south park kid who was riddled with pills.
>Tweak was blitzed out of his face most of the time taking pills to stop his schizotypal disorder and bipolar symptoms
>genuinely he was an insanely clever kid
>Skyes diddnt like this and made it his mission to fuck with him. flooding his locker, ripping up work, beating him and shit like that
>one day myself and a few friends were round the technology rooms at dinner time
>its where all us dirty smokers were

1/2
>>
>>39172611
2/2
>Out of one of the tech rooms a primal scream was heard
>turns out Tweak had given Skyes a shove
>skyes diddnt like that and chased Tweak out into the little courtyard outside the tech rooms
>Skyes began slapping Tweak as hard aas he could
>Now if Tweak ran away from you, you DID NOT follow him, it meant he was on the verge of a breakdown before his schizotypal shit went haywire
>Tweak fucking went beast mode
>he screams a scream which can only be replicated bny the Barons of Hell from doom
>clapped Skyes cleanly round the side of the heas with his fists and diddnt stop punching
>when skywes is curled in a ball tweak sprints into the tech rooms and retrives a mallet and a screwdriver
>Skyes tries to get away and Tweak almost on all fours leaps after him like some Velociraptor on coke
>pins skyes down and pummels him
>pulls his boxer shorts down and inserts the screwdriver into him
>Tweak vbegins yelling "Squeal piggy squeal!" while smacking Skyes bare ass
>finally he mallets the screwdriver into Skyes puckered asshole
>continues to do this until Skyes screams and shits blood
>blood and foul shit everywhere
>Tweak suddenly freezes as if someone has just taken batterys out of him
>gets up and leaves, still covered in shit
>>
>>39172611
>>39172716
Good lord I did not need to read this. My ass clenched reading this shit
>>
>>39172716
3/2 fucked up my numbering
>We follow Tweak, leaving Skyes a sobbing shitty mess
>Tweak sits down with a newspaper and calmly says "Do you think i went too far?"
>im still friends with Tweak, ve seen hm do other shit when he has an episode but never anything this gruesome
>>
>>39172716
My spelling is fucking awful. sorry anons, im a lazy typer
>>
>>39172611
>>39172716
>>39172749
This story changes every time you tell it. What's true and what isn't? Is any of it true at all? No. None of it is.
>>
File: 1502972277196.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502972277196.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
>>39172716

Wait he hammered a screwdriver into his butthole?
>>
>>39172790
I've seen this story a while back OP
>>
>>39172790
Thing is anon i havnt actually told this story before. Not on here at least, to other friends yes but never on 4chan. im usually a lurker by heart

>>39172800
That he did anon, that he did
>>
>>39172853
Did the head of the screwdriver penetrate the anal wall,? Like did sykes get stabbed in the butt wall?
>>
>>39173001
He ended up having loads of internal stitches and counselling, thats all i know about it anon
>>
>>39172749
I actually am an aspie and can confirm.... this is not autism. This is your friend going full ape shit crazy with a screwdriver. A aspie would seemingly emotionlessly walk up and beat the fuck out of his aggressor and not know when to stop. I don't know about other types of autism and what they would do.
>>
File: L4IboI.gif (1MB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
L4IboI.gif
1MB, 680x382px
>>39172749
>"do you think i went too far?"
>>
>>39173323
He has schizotypal and bipolar anon
not aspie
>>
>>39173539
Source?
I think I know who drew that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.