[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skinny fat >5'11 >80kg >belly fat but very

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1429749467796.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
1429749467796.png
93KB, 250x282px
>be skinny fat
>5'11
>80kg
>belly fat but very little elsewhere on body
>stop drinking
>eat fruit as snack
>2-3 meals a day, always something for breakfast (fruit if in a hurry, oats if not)

I have been doing this for about a month now and can't see any difference. I have easily cut down a huge amount of carbs from beer alone, without consider healthier portions and foods.

This is suffering. How does the skinny fat man actually lose weight. I just want to cut belly fat, not become buff.
>>
>>39170633
>eat fruit as snack

Here is your problem. Don't snack. Only eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. And only eat small portions, don't eat until you're full.
>>
>>39170633

ive got a spare tire of fat around my mid section that eating well doesnt seem to get rid of. ive come to the realisation that if i want to get rid of it im going to have to sweat it off. tfw cute girl looks at your gut then turns away disgusted.
>>
>>39170633
>>5'11
>>80kg
You're not skinny-fat, you're fat-fat.
>>
>>39170633
I see your problem, Anon.

>5'11

This is a pathetic manlet height. Grow an inch and then maybe you won't be a fat or pathetic manlet lard.
>>
>>39170633

fruit is very sugary

belly fat is best fat to have because you can hide it with clothing
fat storage is genetic mostly
>>
>>39170633
Me but I'm 70kg
>>
Run. Running 2-3 miles every other day for 3 months can burn 15kg.
>>
>>39170633
You can get bloodwork done and see if your glucose levels have dropped. That might make you feel better.
>>
>>39170633
How can you even be fat at that weight
>>
>>39170633
>used to be a major lardass
>lost 100 lbs, now have normal BMI
>stuck in skinnyfat hell
>still have manboobs
It could be worse lad
>>
>>39170922
>>39170755

Bit contradicting
>>
>>39170633

stop eating dairy, most importantly cheese, that shit is fattening as fuck
>>
im the same height and im 65kg

dude, you're just fat, do exercise that burns stomach fat and eat less calories than you need
>>
>>39170633
First, work out. And by work out I mean lift, using a proggive weight program.
Second, stop with the fruit. Eat veggies, at least for a little while. Go full plato, or near it. Also a month isn't long enough.
Finally. Actully count calories, that mans charts, weights, and tracking logs, you don't have to do this forever, but do this for 6 weeks. You might be over confinstaing with bigger portions and not even realize it. You need to know how many calories you are actully eating down to a number so you can adjust it
>>
>>39171134
>>39171278
What about keto tho
It helps drop weight
>>
>>39171164
>do exercise that burns stomach fat
Don't give advice if you don't know shit. You can't do "spot reduction". When your body burns fat, it sends out chemicals throughout your body, you can't decide where you lose fat first, it's all genetic, alll that would do is make your gut stick out more under your tummy muscles. Usually for men the first place they gain fat and the last place they lose it is their gut (for women first and last place isnhips/theighs
>>
>>39171278
This, but honestly I think a tracking log would get kind of discouraging after a while. Just learn to read labels and you can decide for yourself what's best for you.
>>
>>39171278

Why no fruit?
>>
>>39171469
fresh fruit is basically straight sugar
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (63KB, 373x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
63KB, 373x600px
>>39171469
Modern fruit trees/plants has been breed to have tons of suger compared with wild fruits. It's still better then refined white sugar, because of the fiber. But if you seriously want to drop weight, reset your hormones, fruit is bad. After you no fruit, no suger, for a while, fruit will taste like a dessert. A little fruit is fine, once you are a good weight. But way easy to over eat fruit.
>>39171301
The tracking log is good so you actully know if you are under eating or overeating that day. Also if you ate 2500kcal that day, you know not to eat more even if you feel hungry, and after a while you won't feel hungry with enough kcal anymore, Trust me, overweight people are TERRIBLE at this. they have no idea how much they are eating daily or weekly. Also if you do it for 6 weeks, you get much better at guessing the weight of say a chicken breast by eyes.
>>
Eat only at meals. Which is lunch and dinner, and no one eats breakfast (although an egg isn't bad). Eat plenty of protein. You can eat tons of shit and even drink tons of alcohol as long as you exercise plenty. The easiest solution is to run, run, run. 40 minutes of running (assuming you aren't slow as shit) is about 500 calories burned. The government wants you to exercise an hour a day. So run at least half an hour and fastwalk the rest. It's an easy 500 calories burned, and probably more. Taking a break in between your running and walking makes it less painful. I was fat, I ate and still eat an unhealthy diet, but as long as you exercise it doesn't matter and you'll be thin.
>>
>>39171778
I dissargee. I think weight lifting is much better long term. Because muscle mass burns kcal even when you are resting. While running will slim down your muscles as well, which means you tend to yo-yo your weight as you lose more muscles and have to nest less and less to maintain the same weight.
Still running is better than nothing, sometimes the best exercise prescription is the one the person is most likely to follow
>>
>>39171490
>>39171649

Can you please cite some info or a source?

Curious but seems a bit bro science.
>>
>>39171826
Just compare 25 grams of fruit to 25 grams of veggies. Fruit is okay with part of a healthy meal, but as a snack it gets you too many kcal fast, especially if you are trying to reset you sweetness detector.
Also see here
http://www.exrx.net/Nutrition/NutritionTidbits.html
http://www.exrx.net/Nutrition/Carbohydrates.html
I mean it's problems fine if you actully count calories and weigh the fruit with a food scale, Eat something that will make you feel full too, fruit with lots of fiber, or nuts, or veggies. Don't forget you need dietary fat (animal fat and oils) for hormone production and daily health in general. Which leads me to my next point, to get a good daily diet you need X protein Y carbs and Z fat, and the thing with fruit is it's hard to eat a lot of it and get all the rest you need and still stay under your kcal needs. You eat more fruit you have to eat less something else to get same kcal disly
>>
>>39170633
Your BMI is slightly under 25 you are still normal
>>
>>39171819
I don't see a difference. I keep running and my weight stays the same and I feel great. It isn't that hard to run to for half an hour (once you build up to that) every other day. Aside from that, stop randomly snacking and only eat at meals. Do all this, you can eat whatever you want and feel great doing it. It's like some sort of secret formula, but it's so simple. My parents were worried I was anorexic or something since I was about 145-150 even though I was eating at my college's cafeteria (buffet, fattening) and the local Greek restaurant (plate of lamb, pita, yogurt sauce, rice, etc.) the whole time, while drinking plenty of alcohol (vodka, cider, sake, etc.)
>>
>>39171826
This one says fruit is fine:
https://nutritionfacts.org/2016/08/09/what-about-all-the-sugar-in-fruit/
These have more complex views
https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/is-fruit-healthy-for-you/
https://hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/origins%20of%20fruits.pdf
https://paleoleap.com/modern-fruit-really-healthy/
The main point is if you are changing up your deit, it's easy to over eat fruit to cover the loss of beer and other foods and think you are being healthy, but fruit is fine if you count the kcal
>>
For the last 3 weeks Ive been blackoutdrunk everyday but ate only every 2-3 days and I lost 6kg, you could try that op.
But I only drank vodka and other hard stuff, not sure if that makes a difference
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 143x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 143x228px
>5'4" manlet
>135 lbs, I forget my BMI
>skinny fat deposit on stomach, sticc everywhere else
THE PAIN GOES HERE
>>
>>39170633
I believe exercises that work your core and abdominals can reduce, or at least tone, your belly fat. At least it did for me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.