[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fantasize about the smell of pussy and female asshole for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1500214749118.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500214749118.png
36KB, 778x512px
>fantasize about the smell of pussy and female asshole for years
>finally get a whiff of pussy and asshole
>it fucking stinks

I think I'm gay now. Can any robots relate?
>>
>autistic fantasy doesn't live up to reality
>am i gay now
maybe you are a fag
>>
>girl lays on tummy
>her thighs closer together
>sniff between the thighs close to the pussy

best smell ever
>>
>>39169843
I only got more turned on by the stank desu
>>
>>39169843
>he thinks guys are gonna smell any better
Go ahead, just stuck your nose right up some dudes ass. Or maybe open up some unfortunate lads foreskin (a shame he wasn't circumsized) and get a good whiff of his dick cheese
>>
>>39169843
>fantasize about dominating buff tall guys for years
>finally wrangle one into a vulnerable position
>he overpowers me

I think I'm submissive now. Can any fembots relate?
>>
>>39169902
Why did you think you can do it wihout him cooperating?
>>
>>39169843
>fantasize about the smell of pussy and female asshole for years
>finally get a whiff of pussy and asshole
>it just smells like sweat, kind of like her armpit
>>
>>39169902
D-don't ruin my fantasy please.
>>
>>39169843
You were expecting different? That's like eating poo and being surprised it tastes bad.
>>
>>39169843
yes hahaha but there are rare ladies who are super hygienic and naturally don't reek.
>>
Why would you ever have sex with a girl? They have cooties.
>>
>>39169902
Being the man in this scenario is my fetish
>>
>>39169843
Yeah? I love the smell of girl butt and pussy. It arouses me instantly. I can tell it's a subconscious thing too.
>>
Solution: get a vegan girlfriend.
Been with 7 different women in my life, 6 of them ate meat, 1 of them was a vegan. The vegan one's pussy and asshole smelled like soft, slightly sweaty skin with a hint of peach. Was quite the surprise.
>>
>>39170503
Yep. I'm more willing to eat out a vegan's asshole even though I think veganism is stupid.

That's the one perk of veganism that I'll acknowledge: I'm more willing to eat their assholes.
>>
>>39169902
Not really. I'm a 5'7" women but have always been weirdly naturally strong. I frequently wrestle with my 6'1" boyfriend and if I can get on top of them he can't escape full stop. I love locking my thighs below his hips so his legs are pinned together and holding his arms down above his head and watching the raging, voiceless frustration in his face as I completely emasculate him. I especially like it because although I know it hurts his pride, he secretly likes being dominated by a powerful woman.

Don't understand why I'm this strong for no reason though.
>>
File: 3421342143.png (300KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
3421342143.png
300KB, 512x384px
>>39169843
i dont know what you expected

also if theyre hygenic it shouldnt be bad a lot of people like the smell cause of pheromones

but good luck sticking your face in a dudes crotch and ass ugh. that would fucking reek
>>
>>39169843
Well it certainly didn't turn me gay, but it didn't live up to my fantasy either. I actually gagged the first time I smelled a vagina.
>>
>>39170543
The vegan chick I was with actually confided in me that although she does use toilet paper, it's become obsolete for her because every one of her shits is clean and doesn't leave a mess. I still eat meat but stuff like this can make me accept that maybe we are naturally herbivores.
>>
>>39169843
I can relate friend. Never putting my face anywhere near either again unless severely inebriated
>>
>>39169843
pussy smells like rotten fish
>>
>>39170503
>>39170543
genuinely curious - how about vegetarian pussy/ass? cause its not as extreme as veganism but i wonder if it has any benefits down there as well
>>
>>39170578
Only if the girl has a bad diet and eats too many animal products. Dairy and meat is acidic as fuck for the body.
>>
>>39170596
Never been with a vegetarian chick but I imagine it's more of a middle ground.
>>
>>39170596
I'm >>39170543

I'm a vegetarian myself. I'd eat your asshole if you were a girl, sure. Most girls don't seem that into it though. They don't complain, but they don't really react either. I need a girl who likes getting her butt licked.

>baby, I need you to lick my butt, pleeeease
>>
>>39170570
Am vegan female and can confirm.
It's all the fibre, it stops your poop from coming out all sticky and sloppy. Meat is hard on the body but really it's dairy that fucks up your bowels the most on account of how acidic it is and that it causes gastrointestinal disturbances. Physiologically our bodies aren't built to digest milk past adolescence, let alone the milk of a 1400lb mammal that's specifically tailored to turn their 90lb babies into fellow 1400lb mammals in a matter of months.
>>
>>39170042
>D-don't ruin my fantasy please.
Wait, what's your fantasy?
>>
>>39170666
Do you like boys smelling and kissing and tonguing your butt?

Do you enjoy that this arouses many men, so much so that they want to worship your butt?

When I get married, I'm going to tell my wife that her little butt belongs to me now.
>>
>>39170666
im a vegetarian fem, would quitting cheese or at least reducing it help a lot???
i already dont eat meat or drink milk regularly its just the cheese and occasional ice cream
>>
>>39170556
If you don't give your man a rimjob every now and then are you really fulfilling his needs and desires or is this just the guy not simply washing his balls like a normal, clean human being?
>>
>>39170746
>>39170714

I can't tell if girls get off on it or not. I don't want to keep doing it while I'm giving them oral if they think it's boring.

I like it, but it might be because I have a prostate or something.
>>
>>39170746
I think any reduction would definitely help some wherever you can. If you don't already I would super recommend swapping dairy milk for alternatives like almond, coconut or hazelnut, but trying to completely cut it out as is with veganism can be difficult because food manufacturers put dairy is in literally everything (took me a year to finally to from vegetarian to vegan). It is worth it though, speaking as somebody who used to have to wipe upwards of 3 times and would coat the inside of the toilet bowel with streaks. Every poop is a ghost poop now.
>>
One girl I knew had an ass that smelled like absolute fucking cheese. I love cheese, but this was just foul. One time I was fucking her from behind and nearly threw up from the smell of her ass reaching up to my face.

She was the only one who smelled like this. Her sweat didn't stink and she had no body odor. For whatever reason, it was just her ass that reeked.

Since she left, I've only had sweet smelling assholes.
>>
>>39171449
she probably had an infection of some sort and her pH balance down there was out of whack
>>
>he thinks male asshole will smell any better
>>
I wash myself there multiple times every day, but even for clean freaks like me, we still have two gaping holes filled with bacteria, and soap cannonly.do so much. What did you expect. Man butt probably smells just as bad though. If you cant get over that, you may be asexual.
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>39170746
>and occasional ice cream
>>
if any virgin robots want to know what pussy smells like, go smell a bottle of Fish Sauce (srs)
>>
File: 1444489300594.gif (2MB, 800x389px) Image search: [Google]
1444489300594.gif
2MB, 800x389px
>tfw boipussy actually smells pretty nice
>>
>>39172298
Sounds like you've only ever eaten out omnivores/unhygienic girls.
>>
>>39170545
lmao your bf is a pussy, i could break your fucking spine
>>
>>39170545
>he secretly likes being dominated by a powerful woman.
>
>Don't understand why I'm this strong for no reason though.
your bf is into this, you dumb bitch.
that's why you are able to "do" this.
call him your pretty bitch next time you have him pinned down, he will be in ecstasy.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.