[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 years old >neighbours are good friends with my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

>23 years old
>neighbours are good friends with my family
>coming over to drink and have fun every now and then
>they have lil daughter, 7 years old
>every time I come over she grabs my hand and tries to get as much of my attention as possible
>neighbours talk about how she says she love me
>tomboy/tsundere personality
>i can hold her hand and pat her head
Tfw your miserable life has a meaning cuz cute loli loves you with her pure love. I know she will stop when she gets older, but I feel so loved right now. Life is nice.
>>
>>39168926
Aww. That's cute, Anon. Enjoy your daughteru. Protect her smile.
>>
>>39168926
that's pretty cute. you're not a pedo are you?
>>
Maybe she'll make you promise to marry her when she grows up like in my Chinese cartoons.
>>
My cousin would do the same with me, she was around 8 years old. I was 17 at the time and I took advantage of her pure love.
>>
>>39168926
>7 years old
>any personality
Stop watching chink cartoons.
>>
>>39169193
>I was 17 at the time and I took advantage of her pure love.
You make me sick
>>
>>39169223
oi fag she enjoyed it too
>>
Please be careful if she starts offering you classic rock CDs from the back of her van OP.
>>
>>39169247
she prolly fukked 4 lyfe dood. n1
>>
>>39169247
So much that you probably turned her into a turbo slut.
>>
>>39169269
there was no segs involved though, don't scare me with bullshit like that. She still likes me
>>
>>39168926
>cousin's husband died a few years ago
>become attached to both their kids
>the girl especially
>we used to play Animal Crossing New Leaf together daily and everything
>she lost interest in hanging with me, now that she's 12

It was cute while it lasted.
>>
>>39169280
She's probably waiting for you to bang her now.
>>
>>39169280
well i hope nothing bad happened. i mean u'd kno best if ur still around her.

mebe kid fun aint always abhorrently damaging. I dunno i aint no expert.
>>
>>39169223
>>39169247
>>39169269
>>39169279
>>39169280
Girls minds work differently. Even at a young age like that. If the girl is comfortable with the person and is in that moment of experiencing something she wants to explore she would have very intense enjoyment in that moment.

Not saying it's right or wrong. I wouldn't do it myself.
>>
>>39169299
I wish
>>39169322
it was mutual pleasure, I didn't force her
>>
>>39169330
>girls want to be abused and raped meme xDDDD
go back to /pol
>>
>>39169481
I'm an actual femanon and that's definitely true for the vast majority of us on a sexual level.
>>
>>39169493
Lol. I didn't read the context of what I was posting to. No, that's not true for freaking prepubescent little girls. Jesus this thread is stupid.
>>
>>39169493
Pfft. Tell that to the girls I raped. All of them tried to send me to jail.
>>
>>39169493
go back to /pol/ Nazis or better yet hang yourselves for being so fucking stupid that you actually believe that women like being treated bad. You're just so bad at life and everyone is lmao-ing at you all that you want an escape goat to pin your miserable life on. Maybe if you acted like normal people and took the first step and admitted that people like you are the real monsters of the world you might actually get laid but you're all probably too comfortable being a virgin or probably just scared of girls thats why you spend all your time on 4chan and invade /r9k/ and spam your stupid beliefs that women enjoy degradation
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (59KB, 537x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
59KB, 537x512px
>>39169554
Shut the fuck up normie, your kind doesnt belong here
Also why are you in /r9k/ if you are so easily disgusted?

Originalio Posto
>>
>>39169629
>>39169554

Dude, he's obviously baiting.

He fucking said "escape goat".
>>
>>39169554

>escape goat

Sorry I just had to
>>
>>39168926
Every time I see one of these pedo threads I want to quit r9k
>>
>>39169642
Hahahahaha

I squinted at that for a while before realizing wtf he was trying to say.
>>
File: IMG_3171.jpg (39KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.jpg
39KB, 720x438px
>>39169554
>escape goat

fucking kek lad
>>
>>39169652
Maybe you should; good riddance.
>>
>>39169554
>escape goat
hehe im going to use this one
>>
>>39169330
She very much got intense enjoyment out of our sessions.
>>
>>39169695
Was she just lewd or curious?
>>
>>39169289
Same happened with my older sister, as soon as she turned 12-13 she didn't want to play with me anymore.
>>
>>39169712
I guess curious, but she would sometimes beg for me to do stuff.
>>
>>39168926

i remeber when i was like 14 and they invited me and my parents to a party, and there was this little girl who came up to me and started talking, then grabbed my hand and took me to her bedroom. She showed me all her toys and made me promise to marry her one day.
It felt a bit awkward at the time, but hey for some reason i always got along very well with little kids. Even with my brothers when they were little, but then they grew up and became twats.
>>
>>39170154
kids mostly just want someone to pay attention to them

bonus points if it's an adult so they can feel more "grown up" and important

then when they enter their tweens they start caring about their peers only
>>
>>39168926
As a lolicon this would terrify me. I get really uncomfortable when little girls do this kinda stuff. I'm afraid of popping a boner or something.

It probably sounds weird coming from someone like me but I try to stay away from little girls. I'm so fucking scared of ending up in a pedo situation.
>>
>>39170481
OP here, I am a lolicon but I don't find 3D kids sexually attractive. But was afraid of getting boner cuz she touched me everywhere when running around
>>
>>39170619
I don't find most 3d kids sexually attractive but a lot of the non white ones are super cuties, like Asian, Mexican etc. I try to steer clear.

It's an abstract kinda hell. Also human contact in general is enough to give me erections so there's that.
>>
>>39168926
If those neighbours and your family found out you thought of that girl as a loli, they would all disown you and maybe call the cops.
>>
>>39170657
I'm lucky they don't know what loli is then.
>>
File: Ayyyyy.jpg (59KB, 336x285px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyyyy.jpg
59KB, 336x285px
>>39169732
MFW I know that feel.

MFW your chad brother's girlfriend's 7 yr old loli sister asks you to lick her cunny in front of everyone.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.