[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be khv > suddenly get herpes and sores all over my body

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1503125593336.jpg (198KB, 1023x774px) Image search: [Google]
1503125593336.jpg
198KB, 1023x774px
> be khv
> suddenly get herpes and sores all over my body

Life is a cruel joke.
>>
>>39167595
Did you use public bathroom or cut yourself with something dirty ?
>>
>>39167595
how the fuck did you get herpes
>>
>>39167856
>>39167984
I have no fucking idea. I told my doctor that I am khv but he says I'm a liar.
>>
>>39168034
where is the herpes? you dont actually have to fug to get it my knowlage is that all you need to do is come in contact with the part of someone else who has it (ie kiss a grill who has herpes on her lips will give you lip herpes)
>>
>>39168051
It's on my arms, armpits, crotch, belly, middle back, neck, and inside of elbows
>>
>>39168071
wtf go you remember touching anyone with those parts of your body?
>>
>>39168092
Nope

This is so fucked up. It's like my life is mocking me....
>>
>>39167595
op the same thing happened to me I havent even help a girls hand and I have herpes

fuck life man
>>
>>39167595
>Be me
>No interact with public places
>Virgin
>Hygienic
>Red marks on my back started to spread
>NoIdea.bmp
And then I find out, I'm allergic to my own bed now.
Sometimes you get a disease and you can't tell how happened. That means you can't realised the source of that, or you don't know how that disease can happen (just lack of information about that of false information).

You need to do these things;
Seek help, and think. Have you ever touched someone's underwear/cloth that not virgin? Or you vear it? Like your friends/brother's underwear or anything personal while you were at his house? Or something similar? Think and seek help you lazy cunt.
>>
>>39168213
I talked to my doctor he said it's herpes and that I'm lying about being khv.

He gave me cream to make the sores look less prominent
>>
>>39168295
Your doc sucks, and you sucks about convincing people.
Ask for a proper treatment to some other docs if you can.

Btw, post the name of cream.
>>
>>39168128
You should see a better doctor man, unless you were rolling around on a dirty public shower floor you should not be breaking out in sores across your body. Seriously.
>>
>>39168295
>doctor accuses you of lying

Lol you could be patient 0 and that asshole is diagnosng you with herpes because he's a lazy faggot.
>>
>>39168323
It started on inside of elbows and this week I noticed it everywhere else I listed.
>>39168317
I receive drugs by mail, idk what the name of the cream is yet.
>>
>>39168346
>I receive drugs by mail, idk what the name of the cream is yet.
Sounds like you living in US. That >>39168344 anon can be right if US.
>>
>>39168344
>>39168323
>>39168317
He thinks I'm embarrassed or something

He said it's ok to be sexually active and that I should tell the truth to him.
I told him that I am telling the truth and he just tells me to stop being embarrassed.
>>
>>39168373
>He thinks I'm embarrassed or something
Pissing me off really bad. Change that cunt with some serious doc.
>>
>>39168373
Seriously the solution might just be to act really raunchy. Like if said

"Gee doc, you think I like being a 20 something virgin? Like this is a point of pride. No way. If anything I'm embarassed this is the truth. I got no inhibitions doc" *start unbuckling pants and stripping*. "You can go ahead and give me my first tuggy if you want, right here."
>>
>>39168034
you're either lying or your doctor is a complete idiot. there are way more ways to get herpes than just sex
>>
>>39168405
He was great for a sports injury I had also thanks to Obamacare my insurance won't let me security doctors as freely anymore.
>>
>>39168423
>He was great for a sports injury I had
Sooo, he's not so familiar with STDs or STD-ish-looking diseases. Or not?
Thanks Obama.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.