[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably gonna get hate for this, "Normie get out"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: So this is what happiness is.png (14KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
So this is what happiness is.png
14KB, 234x234px
I'm probably gonna get hate for this, "Normie get out" and such but I don't care. I'm KHHV so I can be called a failed normie at best.

Yesterday I made a thread saying that I was finally gonna ask a girl out, and that the fear of failure had held me back until now. Today I took some of the anons advice to tell her that it's a date and not just an outing. I held my breath but then she replied with pic related.

I'm so happy right now, not just because she said yes, but because gaining the courage to ask was like jumping off a tall diving board for the first time, and now all at once the fear and worry is gone. I know that even if things don't work out I have at least taken this crucial step towards change.

Apologies for the shameless blogpost, I just felt like I had to at least thank the anons that replied to the thread if nothing else.

No pessimists allowed in this thread thanks.
>>
Good for you!
Good luck!
>>
>>39166240
>No pessimists allowed in this thread thanks.

On /r9k/? Good luck with that.
>>
File: autism.jpg (49KB, 498x354px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
49KB, 498x354px
>>39166240
>I don't mean to make things awkward
>proceed to make things awkward
>>
>>39166240
Congratulations man. I honestly really hope things go well despite the fact I don't know you.
>>
>>39166240
Will get easier from here out lad.
Good luck and don't give a fuck about those who screech normie at you.
>>
File: 1469755014896.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469755014896.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Once you stop to think to consider what a true robot is (like 5'2", absolutely abhorrent genetics, repulsive face that not even his mother could love, probably going to work a dead-end job for the rest of his life) and realize they post on the very same board as you wishing they'd be in your shoes right now, you'd get a hell of a lot more confidence in your life.

Congratulations man.
>>
>>39166240

What's with the way guys affect this passive attitude all the time? Like you did not need that big blue box for that. I'm not even trying to go all red pill "women love dominance" or whatever. Just have a backbone for goodness sake.
>>
I just want to say I appreciate the way you text with grammar, punctuation, and spelling barring the last word. Kudos.
>>
>>39166240
That's code for a lot of things.
But since i'm an expert on being rejected as most of us are here's what it means.
She's laughing at you with her friends or texting them about your failed attempt. The part where she figures you're (pretty cool too) is really just code for you are a really creepy tool the smiley face is just trying to hide her disgust from you and she doesn't see you more then a friend and likely never will you aren't her type is probably gonna be the next thing she says if she doesn't flat out tell you to fuck off and block you.

So really you are just wasting your time but by all means try to "succeed" you'll only fail.
>>
>>39166240
don't EVER write like that again. I'm sorry to say but that message has 90% blown your chances
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>39166240
Good for you anon, you've achieved a right of passage!

Just try to relax on your date, and always keeping the conversation on her. The easiest trick in the book is to just reflect any question back at her. Women love to talk, keep her talking and you'll be fine.

But well done, I even download a thumbs up gif just for you

Good luck with the rest of your teenage years!
>>
>>39166240

If the conversation gets boring go straight for something interesting. People might call me autistic but lots of times I just ask people something like "what's your Dad like?", not just girls, everyone, people love to talk real, everyone hates small talk just no one is game enough to ask personal questions.
>>
>>39166240
REMEMBER FORD ANON!

FAMILY
OCCUPATION
RECREATION
DREAMS
>>
File: 1491249177173.gif (301KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1491249177173.gif
301KB, 500x330px
Thank you to the kind anons of this thread.

>>39166890
Also I'd like to address your point specifically, as I completely understand what you mean. Often the times when I have felt the worst is when I think of all the people (and robots) that have things worse than me, and how I am powerless to help. All I can do is hope that their is some kind reincarnation for their sake. Life can't possibly be so careless.

If only we could all be the heroes of our own story. If I had but one wish it would be this.
>>
I hope you die to be honest.
>>
>>39167801
I hope you find peace to be honest.
>>
File: IMG_0166.png (134KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.png
134KB, 680x453px
Best of luck, you lucky cunt. Hope all goes well.
>>
>>39166240
Youre so stupid. If people are telling you to get out because you're a normie, than that place really ain't that best place for you to be asking any question. You need to leave retard
>>
You've done it Anon. You're time here is up, leave this place and enjoy your life.

Farewell good anon, may you find your worth in the waking world
>>
File: 1.1.gif (703KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.gif
703KB, 360x500px
>>39166240
It's all baby steps, my friend. I didn't have a single date throughout high school. All but one of my relationships has started through online dating profiles.

I'm 36 now, and currently juggling two different women who wear my collar. I've just got enough experience that I know what to say to get them going. It's crazy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.