[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, why Tiki torches? It just looks so silly. Not menacing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: hawaii-bbq.jpg (60KB, 780x555px) Image search: [Google]
hawaii-bbq.jpg
60KB, 780x555px
Seriously, why Tiki torches?

It just looks so silly. Not menacing or strong at all. Just laughable. I've been looking at these photos and videos, trying to put my finger on why I don't feel so intimidated by these people. And I'm pretty damn sure it's because of the fucking Tiki torches.

Jesus...
>>
>>39164853

A tiki torch is a fragile tank of fuel right next to a flame.

Hit something with it, and you spray it with burning oil. It's a really good weapon.
>>
>>39164853
Is there anything more white than a bunch of acne-ridden, polo-shirt-wearing, khaki-shorts-sporting, tiki-torch-brandishing white guys in their 20s and 30s yelling about how blacks are oppressing a confederate soldier's statue?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (220KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
220KB, 1280x1220px
>>39164902
Do you think they deliberately chose Tiki torches for that reason?

Makes sense. But some of these guys don't strike me as bright enough to consider it.
>>
>>39164853
I dunno, mang.

Everything's become a race and the first place goes to the most autistic political movement.

I can't even laugh anymore because blood has alrady been spilled, and I don't like blood.

Just... go and read book, watch a movie, this doesn't deserve our attention anymore.
>>
>>39164853
you say you're not intimidated, but you wouldn't say the same if you were being stamped on by them. loads of shoe clad feet. hurt
>>
>>39164853
Because you can buy them at your nearest walmart.
>>
>>39165014
>but you wouldn't say the same if you were being stamped on by them.
Because actually experiencing violence at their hand is intimidating. Carrying a torch for tropical theme limbo contests are not.
>>
It's not supposed to be intimidating. Tiki torches are comfy and non-intimidating. That's the point. They are the good guys and they try to avoid anything that could paint them in a negative light.
>>
>>39165049
This, it was meant to be a simple peaceful protest where the majority were quiet white folk who didnt like the history stomping bullshit being forced on their land.

Im sure if the hardcore white nazi groups wanted to scare people, there would be no tiki torches. More like harley riding skinheads with big arms waving swastikas..
>>
>>39165097
Did you not see the guys loudly chanting "jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" ?
Not exactly quiet
>>
>YOU GUYS ARE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF BALD-HEADED, LEATHER JACKET WEARING, RED LACED FASCISTS! EVERY CONFLICT HAS AN OBVIOUS GOOD SIDE AND AN OBVIOUS BAD SIDE, JUST LIKE HARRY POTTER AND STAR WARS TAUGHT ME! YOU'RE EVIL!
>W-wait, you guys aren't actually evil? Why aren't you guys trying to look intimidating and scary? Pfffthahaha
>>
>>39164853
Why would they try to be intimidating? It wasn't a violent protest, they just didn't want a statue torn down.
>>
>>39164853

The rally was organized by a man who used yo work for cnn
>>
Well all I know is that this has been an interesting close gor the summer
>>
>>39164955
KKK traditionally hold torches. These are cheap, easy to find torches. The CIA buys them and hands them out.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 104x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 104x186px
>>39164853
Theres nothing wrong with tikis bro. Those people are just chilling
>>
>>39164853
Fuck off shill

Origigigigigig
>>
>>39165142
>i get all my information from VICE
Come back when you are a free thinker.
>>
The real reason for the tiki torches is the damn mosquitoes.
>>
File: Symbol-of-the-Azov-Battalion.jpg (35KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
Symbol-of-the-Azov-Battalion.jpg
35KB, 460x397px
>>39166125
this. nothing wrong with it. but it would certainly be better if they used actual torches. these motherfuckers also overthrew a government
>>
>>39164853
shouldv'e used flares
over in europe flares were used and they looked badass
these tiki wooden poles thing look silly af
>>
>>39166559
it wouldn't look bad if they used torches and had flags. flairs seem to be more of a left side thing in europe
>>
By Azura, by Azura, it's the grand champion! I can't believe it's you!
>>
>>39166505
you mean their plan to overthrow the US government with super soldiers and good'ol fashioned dynamites?

it didn't exactly go so well for the rectal health of the organization leader, as he's imprisoned along with Tyrone and companies
>>
File: 1502848460744.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502848460744.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
>>39164853
It is a relaxing way to spend your time, anon.
>>
File: what4.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
what4.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>39164853
How many of them were there?

Why is polo shirt such a popular choice?
>>
>>39164853

Another reason not to feel intimidated is that their not trying to intimidate anybody. Ever think of that?
>>
>>39167138
Oh, my sweet summer child. You don't know of the intention that lies beneath their humbling and bountiful appearances.
>>
>>39167185
Wow are you able to read people's minds to find out their "real" intentions?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.