[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be traditional, but every traditonal woman out there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1502405082455.jpg (251KB, 912x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502405082455.jpg
251KB, 912x300px
I want to be traditional, but every traditonal woman out there gets attacked by SJWs without end. Why are people so bitter? Why do they insist on not being judged for being a jerk, but then judge me for wanting to be morw traditional and be a stay at home mom?
How do I avoid these people?
>>
>>39162585
>How do I avoid these people?
I don't think they're particularly stealthy about being assholes, tbhfam.
>>
>being a housewife is slavery

as opposed to what?

feminists need to be killed
>>
I think the large sane portion of humanity which still remains has absolutely zero problem with traditional women. Of course degenerates get scared when confronted with true beauty and purity.
>>
>>39162585
Congratulations on your choice of being a traditional woman.

It means a lot to humankind that there are still women out there with family values. Thank you.
>>
choke on oregano roastie whore
>>
>traditional woman
>an instagram attention whore

there's nothing good about any woman.
>>
>>39162903
attention whoring is a traditional woman thing tbqh
>>
>>39162585
Your a stupid bitch consider suicide
>>
>>39162820
As oppoaed to being a worker drone. Housewives get to have complete freedom in how they raise children, lot's of downtime to read and improve your mind, kids who might want mommy to snugglw with them while they nap (and thus nap youself, I live naps). Not to mention being around your kids in general. Wage workers get to put a pencil to a piece of paper, doing the same thing all the time.
>>
>>39162867
>>39162903
>>39162951
I am not and slut and I dont own any social media besides a facebook, wgich I have only to do college stuff.
>>
>>39162930
Whatever, I get my much needed attention online instead of irl because I am a loser who only runs and plays vidya and nothing else.
>>
>reddit

Of course they would think something like that.
>>
>>39162585
Why do you want to be a traditional housewife?
>>
>>39163544
I think it wouls be extremely fulfilling and the best thing I can do for humanity and my children.
>>
>>39162585
sjw ironically don't understand that the choice is victory in and of itself. What they really want is more sjws, women who get domesticated or into hard sciences tend to get red pilled in a hurry.
>>
>>39163080
Why are you wasting money/going into debt if you're just going to be a stay at home mom? Dumb.
>>
>>39163709
I am a STEM major, but I havent wanted to be a stay ar home nom for a long time.
>>
>>39163723
College is where she's supposed to meet her husband who will support her parasitic lifestyle with a good job he's learning how to do now, obviously.
>>
>>39163723
An uneducated mom makes stupid children.
>>
>>39163748
Stay at home moms create thr next generation of successful people.
>>
>>39163757
Not really. It's not like college makes people especially smart, either.
>>
>le traditional women meme
>implying they weren't private stacies
Take the blackpill already you goddamn normalfag
>>
>>39162585
I can't remember her name, but I found her on Instagram once. She is non of what that person claims. She was pretty hipster.
>>
>>39163814
I want kids too much to be such a pessimist.
>>39163815
Whatever, it is more about the redditors who hate traditionalism.
>>
>>39163841
>Whatever, it is more about the redditors who hate traditionalism.

Most people hear hate traditionalism when they are held to the standard. I.E. you should have a job, girlfriend,..etc. My point is that the girl in op's picture is full on SJW hispter and that person is judging her life style by how she looks.
>>
>>39162585
Ignore them. People are jealous and will tear down people who do better than them. Women moreso. Most won't speak their mind if they don't like you, but those that do are truly miserable and are just mad. Success is polarizing. Embrace controversy. Even if the whole world hated you it'd be okay since the whole world is messed up and you don't want to end up like them.

Plus I'd like to marry a trad girl as would many guys. You're gonna be happy. Don't let angry people who make bad choices get you down.
>>
File: 1442533008239.png (1MB, 1037x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1442533008239.png
1MB, 1037x1481px
>>39163584
That's heart warming to hear. I do think it's better for a marriage if one partner stays at home, but most guys want a housewife and most girls don't want a househusband, so there's that inequality there. Like you will be pretty vulnerable to whoever you end up marrying. What if your husband turns out to be a scumbag and sleeps around on you or is abusive? Your options are to put up with him, or to go it alone, likely with your kids, with no job experience.
>>
These fucks want to tell everyone how to live. Screw them. They've done enough harm. Variety is the spice of life.

Why are they so good at manipulation?
>>
>>39163978
They aren't. None of this exists in real life. They only have a voice on the internet.
>>39162585
You avoid them by realizing most women are bitter seeing another woman succeed and will try to tear her down. Basically avoid women.
>>
>>39163944
Yeah, there is a certain vulnerability, and that is why divorce laws favor women. Im not saying thay is right, just that is hoe things are.
>>
>>39164024
Damn, I should never look in a mirror

>>39163978
You say that until one tries to get you fired.
>>
How do I avoid these people?
stay at home where you belong then
>>
>>39164167
Yeah, stay at home 24/7 when I am not through college, married nor have the work experience needed to teach kids work ethic yet.
>>
>>39163841
>Wanting kids
Are you proud of being a failed normalfag
>>
>>39162585
They're not judging you, only telling you the truth you refuse to hear. Housewives are lazy and leech on their hardworking husbands while they sleep around behind his back. Raising children is only difficult for the first few years. You're lazy.
>>
>>39162585
Who gives a fuck what some dumb bratty slut thinks?
If you want to do that do that, that's my plan and I'm not gonna hesitate on it because some whore thinks I should bounce from cock to cock while working some shit job to feed kids who's father's I can't name
>>
>>39162585
>woman gets to stay at home and pursue her hobbies
>her husband works all day to provide for her
>only thing he asks of her is that she cooks and cleans for him
>slavery
Damn, and I thought the niggers had it bad
>>
It goes both ways. It's not like traditional women are extolling the virtues of stds, abortions, and working at Starbucks. Judge not lest ye be judged.
>>
>>39164831
True, we nees traditional men as well
>>
>>39162585
Always remember that SJWs are mentally ill and their opinions should be disregarded just as you would some crazy doomsayer on the street.
>>
>>39162585
this place is going to be the only place i can have a chance at getting a gf. even that chance is ridiculously negligible
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.