[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>n-no I'm not really w-white power LMAO https://www.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: pussyboi.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pussyboi.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>n-no I'm not really w-white power
LMAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
>>
>>39162580
The sad thing is a lot of people on this site are probably like this
>>
>>39162580
fucking gringos locos
>>
Why is he following him around with a camera?
>>
>>39163027
so the world can see his betanness
>>
>>39162580
That right there is the epitome of privilege. POC can't just "take off their uniform" and blend in with the crowd when they're scared or tired of being harassed.
>>
>>39163068
Like that Chris Cantwell guy vice covered during the rallies. Dude was carrying around AR-15, pistols, knives etc and wanted a genocide. 2 days later there's a warrant for his arrest and he's crying in a blog post that he just wanted to live a peaceful life as a law abiding citizen
>>
/pol/ in a nutshell lmao
>>
>>39163055
Seems like a weird, pasive aggressive thing to do.
>>
>>39163145
Passive aggressive is the default state for most people.
>>
>>39163068
I don't see how it is white peoples fault that """"POCs"""" have a bad reputation.
>>
>>39163118
this shit is so hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRRgZmRKVW8
>>
>>39162580
i'd be scared of liberals too since they always turn to violence to get their way.

>haha guys we threatened a white guy. score 1 for us!! we're so peaceful and open minded
>>
>>39163145
the guy could have defended himself, though, but since he's obviously a pussy boi he didn't, shit, he wasn't even able to tell the camera man to fuck off
>>
>>39162580
1946: I'm not a nazi, I was just following orders!
2017: I'm not a nazi, I'm just here for the fun!

How is the alt right consistently this pathetic?
>>
>>39163271
Yeah we should let more brown people in because it would be more fun

lmao
>>
File: 1502483150090.jpg (68KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502483150090.jpg
68KB, 640x656px
>>39163258
>a pussy boi
>boi
>>
>>39163287
>Making fun of larping faggots means you want to flood the country with immigrants
You people are so fucking stupid
>>
File: DemetriusBordeaux.jpg (5KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
DemetriusBordeaux.jpg
5KB, 200x194px
Yous a pussi bish boii imma fug ur pink bootyhole nigga. LAMAO. oog oog oog.
>>
File: 1502721579411.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502721579411.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
lol fucking cuck have fun getting a white gf after that
>>
>>39163327
That's the alternate lol
>>
We need to start branding these little fuckers foreheads like in Inglorious Basterds. You can't take off the Nazi uniform when it's carved into your forehead.
>>
>>39163244
>Go around chanting Blood and Soil with a 1000 other guys
>Hang around literal and internet neo nazis at a rally
>Literal neet virgin racist runs people over
>Rednecks pretending to be US military wearing bullet proof vests and assault rifles
>"So much for the tolerant left"
The absolute state of NEETs
>>
>>39162580
How can anyone ITT have a problem with a guy like this? Everyone in here is guilty of trolling and he does has a point. It is fun to get people riled up so long as it's perfectly harmless.
>>
File: brian-scales.jpg (50KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
brian-scales.jpg
50KB, 480x600px
>>39163370
word braw. wez all need to start organiziing yo. bring all da brothas togethar. then wez take over da whole country.
>>
>>39162580
>I like to be offensive, until I'm all alone, I get singled out, and people get in my face. Then I turn into a little bitch, beg for mercy and take off my shirt to reveal my scrawny, pudgy, out-of-shape body.
>>
>>39162580
He avoided getting killed/blinded what a coward lmao
>>
>>39163390
If you decide to take it from the confines of 4chan shitposting and rally in the streets with it, don't be surprised or get upset when people mistake you for serious and you end up facing consequences (though this guy just ended up looking like a dumbass and doing a walk of shame, which I think is a fitting punishment).
It's like that Dave Chapelle skit. You may not be a bigot, but you're wearing a bigot's uniform.
>>
>>39163436
>ganging up on someone is tough if you don't fight on unfair odds you're a pussy

Detected the manlet who couldn't take anyone 1v1 and cheers for his slightly less pussy friends from the sidelines, then later on goes "WE totally beat that guy's ass"

Fighting alone against a group is an acceptable option only depending on how many bullets you have in your magazine. Fist fights are 1v1 or 100% pussy.
>>
>>39162580
>couldn't even fight a mob 300 times his size pathetic nazi lmao
>>
>>39163508
>ganging up
There was literally one guy coming at him and police were right by him
>>
>>39162580
I remember when a Nazi was a go getta
Now all these Nazis is some ho niggas
>>
>>39163562
>>39163437
There's no mob in that picture, neither was there any threat of violence in the perimeter. And even if there was, by going out and pretending to "be white power", he knew the risks. He was just a coward.
I bet when he got home, he posted on /pol/ or r/thedonald that he totally triggered a white liberal arts student and made a black man cry or some bullshit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.