[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental Disorder Poll Let's see what's in your head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1475006558942.jpg (62KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1475006558942.jpg
62KB, 1024x1448px
Mental Disorder Poll
Let's see what's in your heads
http://www.strawpoll.me/13735509
>>
Sigh.

>pizza party shit
>>
>>39156174
annoyed no OCD
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-123014.png (177KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-123014.png
177KB, 1080x2220px
:-< lol..........
>>
File: gfrsfh.png (38KB, 668x618px) Image search: [Google]
gfrsfh.png
38KB, 668x618px
Omg guys like I'm so fucked in the head and crazy
>>
>anti social is personality disorder

when you think about it, it's kind of crazy, you could just say not being a normalfag is a personality disorder
>>
>>39156437
Anti-social means lack of empathy, disregard for the rights of others and impulsivity. You are likely thinking of asocial.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (32KB, 646x552px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
32KB, 646x552px
OP here
I'm fucked too
origigig
>>
>>39156470
I was actually thinking social anxiety
>>
>>39156174
U R RETRARDED. That's your disorder, drink bleach.>>39156174
>>
>>39156586
You might me dsyxleic or something? Fuck off.
>>
>>39156819
I'm sorry, I thought having a problem was a badge of honor among you fuckers.
>>
>>39156970
Sorry. I'm only interested in the information of the mental disorders since I am researching it at the moment. I want to know how many people have them actually. Especially on r9k since most of the people here aren't even capable of functioning properly.
>>
>>39157010
What did that have to do with anything I said.
>>
>tfw no mental disorder
>I just had depression for 2 years but one month ago it just suddenly stopped and I've been feeling really good ever since (I'm under no medication /substances)
>tfw content, productive and have clear goals in life now

Life is good even without friends, bf or money
>>
>>39157200
You might be a sociopath then, heh
>>
>>39157241
Probably not, I was always under the impression that most people stop suffering with depression as they get older. It happened for me.
>>
>be destroyed piece of shit human being
>"you are sad because you are unemployed and poor"
>suffer through horrible fuckshit education
>get degree
>get job
>more miserable than ever
>"you need woman in your life"
>try dating
>hate people, connect with no one, get even more dpressed
>stop hanging out with friends, family and stop feeling desperate for women attention, actually improve for once in my life
>"you are pathetic failure"
i wish the world would burn
>>
>>39157427
Of course, not everyone recovers.
>>
>>39157449
It just feels like a fucking pity that I have to cut everyone off; family, friends, just because they can't respect my personal decisions in how I choose to live my life. The only time I feel somewhat at peace is when I can spend a weekend alone after a fucking 50h workweek but instead I'm judged
>>
File: 1423718743283.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422KB, 665x662px
>people will self diagnose and answer the poll
>people will feel deppressed and think that deppression is just a mood
>People will think that being anxious sometimes will mean they have anxiety
When the beta uprising happens all self diagnosers and shit stains who think its hip to be mentally ill and so pass off a temporary emotion for a mental illness need to go. Fucking normal fags.
>>
>>39157601
>waah don't intrude in my special club
Mentally ill people need to be shot too.
>>
functioning schizophrenic reporting in.

yes, i know the truth.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.