[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 27 >just had my first ever driving lesson (experience)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 20170818_185855.jpg (203KB, 960x470px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_185855.jpg
203KB, 960x470px
>tfw 27
>just had my first ever driving lesson (experience)
>will probably never be able to operate a car on the roads
>tfw will most likely lose my job if i dont have my car license in 5 months

kill me, how can normies do this
>>
>>39153878
>Driving
>Hard
>PIck one

Literally any idiot can operate a car.
>>
>>39153878
Are you asking how people drive cars? Just stay inbetween the yellow lines and don't overthink every decision you make.
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>39153890
welcmoe to me lfie
>>
>tfw 30 and no license

I'm too scared to drive in my city, the roads are packed, and there's lots of impatient and aggressive drivers.

Maybe I'd drive if i lived in rural area, but I just can't do it in the big cities.
>>
>>39153878
Driving isn't hard, dummy. In fact, it's so easy that I just posted this while driving
>>
>>39153890
Robots are a special kind of idiot though.
>>
All it takes is experience. You are nervous as fuck, but with practice, you will get better.

Practice on empty roads or at night when there is less traffic. Also, I didn't become a good driver until I was forced to drive by myself with no one else in the car to keep getting instructions from
>>
When I was 18, I failed my driving test twice, both times on the parallel parking part, and never tried again. I plan on going to driving school again next year so I can at least get my license before I turn 30.

I have no idea how normies dumber than I am, few though they are, can figure out how to operate a motor vehicle and I can't.
>>
>>39153970
i feel the same
these young kids make it look so easy
>>
File: guykeysa.jpg (175KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
guykeysa.jpg
175KB, 425x282px
>>39153878
Manual or automatic?
In the uk we mostly drive manual and i fucking hate it
>>
>>39154067
iam german, so manual
automatic would be better this shiftig shit is way to much
>>
My first lesson was awful, and I was convinced I would never pass. So were the following 10 lessons. But you know what, I passed. Took a couple of tries (because I'm a nervous wreck)

Don't give up already, you haven't even tried yet.
>>
>>39153878
this most be a robot thing
have read it quiet often here
>>
>>39154166
Yes, it's only hard if you don't practice it like everything else in life. Your parents should have let you drive their car in an empty parking lot when you were a teenager or something. Mine didn't and I was the only kid in driving class who didn't know how to take the car out of park.
>>
>>39153878
The most important thing to remember is this: any time you're out on the road, always operate on the assumption that every single other drive on the road with you is a literal retard with no business being behind the wheel of a car.
>>
>>39154346
>Mine didn't and I was the only kid in driving class who didn't know how to take the car out of park.

I knew how to take the car out of park; I didn't realize that doing so would cause the car to start rolling forward even with my foot off of the accelerator.
>>
>>39154288
driving is all about being in the moment and noticing their imediate surrounding.
Robots live in their heads and get lost in thought, same reason they are not good at sports.

.t. almost killed a pedastrian because i didn't notice him
>>
lol pathetic manchild
>>
>>39153878
I didn't get my license until a month ago and I'm 26. I fucked up a lot on the driving test and still passed. Luckily I live in America where we give driver licenses to any retard that can turn the wheel.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 607x509px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 607x509px
I've been learning in a manual for about a month now. I hate cars and driving but I want a licence so I can have SOMETHING to my name. I'm still scared shitless driving and especially hate the pedals, but the fear does eventually lessen with time.
>>
When I was 18, I went to driving classes like everyone else. After 30 hours (that's how much you legally need here) I still couldn't drive for shit. I just don't feel how the movements of this giant metal box of death correspond to the movements I make with thee steering wheel.
Possibly I could do it with a few dozen more hours of training, but
>autism intensifies
my instructor couldn't teach me anymore for some reason and recommended another one and i had to call him
>call a stranger on the phone
Yeah, right. So 5 years later here I am with no license, though after 3+ years riding a bicycle on the streets I consider going back to driving school, maybe I'll do better since I'll be less scared.
>>
>>39154094
Manual is easy af though. Go up whenever the engine is doing too much noise, go down when the car feels like is going to stop. Never put first gear when you are moving. There literally isn't anything more than this
>>
>>39153878
>tfw got my license in 1998
>tfw never had a car
>last time drove a car was in 2008

NEET's don't need a car
>>
File: 1462584943584.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462584943584.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>39153878
i used to be scared shitless of driving on the road and especially highways but it goes away with time. the good thing is that its like riding a bike, you never forget it. man i miss having my license, maybe i should get it renewed but im neet with nowhere to go.
>>
>>39153878
>trying to change lanes at high speed, praying a car doesn't materialize out of nowhere or is going faster than you think and collides with you
>Mexican showdowns with other cars at every cross, trying to discern what streets at the cross even have stop signs or whether you're not violating post-8:00pm code #13.5 and it's actually your turn to go at the light
>terrified of peripheral vision failing to judge perfecty whether you're going to hit cars and objects on your sides as you pass within inches of them
good fucking lord fuck driving. been doing it over a decade and still feel like my life's on the line every time just trying to go out and get groceries.
>>
>>39153878
You can do it anon I believe in you I got my license at 29 test day it poured God's piss still passed parallel parking was wanky but she said I'd get better with practice
>>
Holy fucking shit is this real???
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.