[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got rejected by qt short asian girl at subway please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2617.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2617.png
233KB, 568x590px
>just got rejected by qt short asian girl at subway
please senpai hold me, hold me before i kill myself
>>
File: AR-15-Midlength-with-Magpul-MOE.jpg (32KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
AR-15-Midlength-with-Magpul-MOE.jpg
32KB, 600x260px
Stop caring. You're only causing anxiety to yourself. Shes a nobody Anon.
>>
>>39152607
you shouldn't have asked
>>
should've just shown her your BWC, she was waiting for it ;^)
>>
what did you originally say?
>>
>>39152607
Nothing much you can do
You should just drop it
And remember not to get strong feelings for people prior to relationship
>>
>>39152607
>he fell for the "asking out strangers in public" meme
idiot
>>
>>39152607
Women don't want spaghetti spewed all over them in public. You're an autist, not a pick up artist. Learn your place
>>
>>39153396
You sure you don't want a bit of my message on that sandwich you got there.
>>
>>39154504

That doesn't make sense.

Why would you say such a thing
>>
>>39154504
OH FUCK I MEANT TO TYPE MEAT I CANT EVWN DO THAT RIGHT
>>
>>39152607
99 out of 100 times you cold approach someone in the public you'd get rejected. Because they are not currently looking for a mate. Because they're currently busy doing something else. Because they're in a hurry. Because of some other reason. Most of the people are not currently seeking a partner. How dense are you to not realize it?
>>
File: Triple6Mafia.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Triple6Mafia.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>39152607
Join us in the void, Anon.
You can imagine anything and everything you've ever wanted, you can create a new life.
Join us.
>>
File: IMG_3466.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>39154527

Did you really say that?

*back pat*
>>
lol I did that once except it was a cute young white girl. Don't know what the hell I was thinking. Live and learn. I will never try to cold approach a woman again from then on, you have to actually know these girls first. Use it as a learning experience OP. also now you can never go to that subway again ahhahahahaha
>>
>>39152607
>asking out a stranger

You fucked up completely, you never EVER do that

Getting a gf is about luck for guys like us, the luck of meeting a girl and the luck of her being interested in you
It's rare but it can happen, so just wait it out and maybe you'll find somebody
>>
>>39154691
But there's no girls in my bedroom you fucking retard how long would I have to weight?
>>
>>39154732
Use Facebook. Use Tinder.
>>
>>39154732
idk, do something instead of being in your room all day

but even then it will probably not happen, it sucks but that's life
>>
>>39154754
>Facebook
Are you indian?
>>
>>39152607
>workout
>eat healthy
>get a hobby outside of electronic shit
>use tinder or other fuckbuddy sites
If people don't want to have a sexual relationship with you then you have zero (0) chance at acquiring a gf
>>
File: GcGihfg_d.jpg (51KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
GcGihfg_d.jpg
51KB, 640x357px
>>39154754
Tinder is for 10/10 Chad's to fuck women.

Worst part is they don't care about anything other than looks. Observe this image.
Truly disgusting creatures
>>
>>39152607
Maybe it's your fundamental approach that's wrong.
>>
>>39155231
Yeah.... And maybe you should fuck off because you are dumb
>>
>>39152607
rejection makes you stronger the next time
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.