[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date Stacey if she fucked Jamal? If you really co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1496751517495.jpg (80KB, 577x766px) Image search: [Google]
1496751517495.jpg
80KB, 577x766px
Would you date Stacey if she fucked Jamal?

If you really connected with her?

Vote here

http://www.strawpoll.me/13733903
>>
Once you go black, we won't take you back.

Coalburners and oil drillers gtfo
>>
File: thinker.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Honestly can someone explain why not?

If she doesn't have a std and really likes you and you like her whats the problem?
>>
hm i want to answer yes so it tricks staceys into doin this
>>
>>39152488
absolutely not
>>39152620
I don't date women who fucks with apes
>>
>>39152620
Wow look at this cuck nigger lover

No, you're right of course, but it's important to remember that no one on this board would turn down an attractive woman just because she'd been with a black guy. It's just part of the culture to say that you would
>>
>>39152488
>dating a stacey
get out
>>
>>39152708
I would. Coal burners are disgusting trash that come from broken homes.
>>
>>39152620
posters would rather date girls that have fucked dogs, hell, some of them are into that
>>
I'm not a necrophiliac
>>
>>39152488
>all those votes for dating a non-virgin
>>
Everyday with these race bait threads on every board. the mods need to step in and ban this fucker.
>>
>>39152488
Yes. Pussy is pussy. And if Jamal happened to actually be a well educated man who isnt into thuggery even better.
>>
>35% would

Fucking SOMALIS have higher standards than you guys

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/abdis-would-you-marry-a-xalimo-who-been-in-relationship-with-a-madoow-before.29332/
>>
>>39153892
>65% wouldn't
Guess this explains part of the reason as to why this board is 95% virgins.
>>
>>39152620
Burn the coal, pay the toll. Cyborg here, proto-Chad (I have hugged a girl that isn't related to me before, held hands, sexted, etc. I just don't have a six-pack and I browse /pol/) to be specific. Niggers are disgusting and I don't want my wife or children to be attracted to one. Miscegenation is an abomination. Peeing in the clear white gene pool (dating asians) can be recovered from, but taking a massive shit (dating brown people) in the gene pool cannot be recovered from
>>
>>39154299
Sounds very white nationalist to me. You should be a civic nationalist much more intelligent.

Come to r/the_donald to learn more
>>
>>39153892
>Fucking SOMALIS have higher standards than you guys
>Somalis
Who cares what a bunch of starving, rat faced, 6head mudslimes think?
>>
>>39154420
Because they have more respect for their race then you guys do

That says something
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (44KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
44KB, 575x556px
>>39154299
>proto-Chad (I have hugged a girl that isn't related to me before, held hands, sexted
>>
>>39154450
How does me getting in some pussy mean I don't have respect for my race?
>>
>>39152620
would you date someone who fucked a dog? its the same thing
>>
>>39152488
no because i dont want yeebola or aids in my future. these people are savages
>>
>>39152620
no one really thinks about it, but its a caste system.
If she dated Carlton rather than Jamal, many people would still have a problem with it but not all. If she dated Cletus some people would care, some wouldnt.
Some people, unconsciously feel that mixing with the lower caste diminishes the value of the the partner (particularly for women, they are more forgiving of the man if he is highly desirable).
there are lots of people that have been memed to no longer believe in castes. Do you think wealthy wasps are discouraged from dating outsiders? Jews want their kids to marry Jews. (even Polish jew marrying Moroccan jew, both in Israel, the family is asking questions)

Most people partner long term with someone from their race, familial socioeconomic status, somewhat similar education, culture (i know whites in the new world will mix euro ethnicities).
>>
>>39152620
Funfact incoming.
her body already carries jamal's cum, and will never be freed from it.
And even your kid will contain jamal's dna
Lmaoing@you cucklet
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.