[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ use services like OkCupid to find a qt gf? Share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 17

File: 1.jpg (70KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 2000x1000px
Does /r9k/ use services like OkCupid to find a qt gf?

Share experiences!

I made a profile on OkCupid some time ago and never got a single match. I also never got responses to my messages.
>>
File: Rare Dr Pepe.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Dr Pepe.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>39151992

While if you're a man you need to be the one doing the messaging unless you're a 10/10 with a great job and even then you probably should be doing the messaging so don't wait around for matches. Okcupid has a nice format but in the Lower Mainland of BC it doesn't really have enough users to be worth while, maybe 100 in my age range (18-22). I've heard it's been dying off so that might be your problem. Plenty of Fish has a much bigger user base where I live at least so you might want to try that. Tinder is of course the biggest but it is pure cancer.

As for messages I can't really tell you an advice that would be any better than what google will tell you but the ratio you should keep in mind is 1 response for every 10 messages you send out, again unless you're a chad.
>>
playfully criticize them about their profile, put a :P face somewhere.
if you have balls, don't use the :P face, then they'll get all defensive, it's hilarious.

women are ridiculously defensive now because they spend a lot of time on social media and reflect all the online toxicity onto themselves, they spend a shitload of time in Youtube comments, more than any middle aged man.
>>
>>39152131
this is actually wise advice

if you don't workout, you need to.
>>
>>39151992
I used it, there werent any women close to me that werent all basic bitches tho
>>
File: 1501996993641.jpg (173KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501996993641.jpg
173KB, 786x576px
>>39151992
I tried it a year back. Met some literal insane asian girl who I never even got physical with. She was weird and annoying so I stopped trying to see her or message her.

Then one day she calls me crying saying she needs a place to stay, reluctantly I let her stay at my apartment. From there shit gets even weirder. She'd only eat tomatoes out of this GIANT bowl. I'm talking, it could make 100 brownies. And she'd beg to me to drive her to stupid events to meet up with her other OkCupid matches she wanted to fuck.
Then when I told her no she'd go on a rampage. One day I just told her to get the fuck out or I'm calling the police, but even then I was scared she'd lie and say I raped her.

Finally she left, and I hadn't heard from her in months. Then one day
she began showing up at my apartment telling me to let her in and trying to break into my car. I couldnt open my front door for fear of some insane ugly asian girl rushing me.

That was my Okcupid experience, 11/10 would kill myself again.
>>
>>39152282
THAT'S CO-DEPENDENCY

THERE IS NO CURE

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GIRLS LIKE THAT
>>
>>39151992
>Share experiences!

>make profile
>search in my area
>sluts
>tumblrites
>single mothers
>>
>>39152336
>tumblrites

go in detail why this is a bad thing.

ready.

set.

go.
>>
File: jude trick counter.png (141KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
jude trick counter.png
141KB, 439x290px
>>39152444

Oy vey goy your right there's nothing wrong with them
>>
>>39151992

You have two options. Trannies or insane women.

Met both. One vaguely passable trap on OKC, one girl from PoF who had just gotten out of the psych ward the week before. She explained to me that she thoguht she was pregnant with her ex's kid, but she couldn't have an abortion because if you do the spirits of the babies you murdered will haunt you after you die.
Nice girl.
>>
>>39152498
there you go, memeing again.

if you don't want help, then you're not going to get it. i respect that. take care, anon.
>>
>>39151992
I'm on okcupid and plenty of fish. I get tons of "likes" and "wants to meets" but never a message. They aren't bots either because the total number goes down when the bot gets banned. I laugh every time I see the number go up. They need to learn to just message me if they are interested.
>>
I met my long term GF on OKC, but I think it was a lot of luck. This was years ago however, tindr kinda set the pace for fuck or pass dating culture which probably made okc worse.

I messaged her about some random shit in her profile and we talked back and forth about interest iirc. Got her number, texted her for a while, and slowly fizzled out. month or two later I quit my job and was bored as hell and texted her again thinking she wouldn't reply. Ended up talking a lot and going on dates.

My advice to you is not to ask boring questions, nor greetings, and point out something from their profile. I got a ton of replies, but not a lot of long conversations (because not 10/10 looks probably). The stupid shit that you might be scared of sending will get replies. Like asking a girl if you can milk her got me a long ass convo and a tit pic.
>>
>>39152942
>They need to learn to just message me if they are interested.

"they" don't owe you shit

looks like you need to man up and message one instead of bitching about it
>>
>>39151992
They removed visitors so now there's no way to know if a qt visited you. The only way to interact now is likes and direct messages. Shit's gone downhill.
>>
>>39154233
>The only way to interact now is likes and direct messages.
>a bad thing

STOP FUCKING STALKING GIRLS YOU CREEPY FUCK
>>
>>39154258
I haven't been on OKcupid for ages but I think you have to pay to see likes so it sounds like a problem to me
>>
>>39151992
>Share experiences!
After weeks of nothing I got an alternative girl messaging me.
She actually has a sense of humor which is nice so I actually got her number.
She hasn't ghosted me yet but her replies are starting to take longer now but I'm trying to meet up with her next friday.
It would be my first date ever.
>>
>>39151992
here's a few shitty okcupid messages compiled in a youtube video

https://youtu.be/CLM6V2jKV3w
>>
>>39154506
oh

how much is okcupid?
>>
>>39151992
>try online dating
>fucking 5-6 gays messaging me every time
>not even a single female ever

eh
>>
File: 1501076192345.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1501076192345.png
88KB, 604x516px
I found my current girlfriend on OKC. It was seriously like two nights after I downloaded the app that she wrote me. It was weird, an attractive girl who liked all the same stuff I liked, writing me first?

It's weird bros. She plays vidya, likes anime, can cook, loves to clean, very loyal, has disdain for SJW types(Even though her sister is a self proclaimed feminist). She is thicc, has a good sense of humor, and I can sperg out as much as I want, she does the same. Sitting countless hours inside watching Netflix or playing video games together. Feeding each other chips or whatever. The sex is great and she loves giving head. Basically whenever I want.

It is very weird bros, the first girl I met on it, she is my dream girl.

It really doesn't feel real sometimes.

It does getter better, lads. OKCupid can help you find her. Just be in mind, if you live in a liberal city like I do, you will just see a bunch of intergender, dyed haired, BLM supporters.

Stay vigilant.
You'll find them.
>>
>>39156318
nice fake story you idiot, OkCupid is just a hookup app now
>>
>>39156318
I'll give it a year tops before she hops on Chad's dick and leaves you.
>>
>>39156318
>t. OKCupid shill
>>
I made a fake Stanley account. I acted as cringeworthy as possible and still I'm getting women interested in me. The trick is to message them first and be clearly interested. About half of them will message you back, no matter how beta you are. I've literally said "pls respond" and set up dates.
>>
>>39156662
I'm not even kidding, gang.
>>
I made a fake Stacey account recently and filled it out with the most generic boring stuff I can find still like liking coffee and pizza. And since Tuesday I have 350 likes and over 50 messages. I want to try it out but with a fatty and see how much I get
>>
File: betaf.jpg (102KB, 958x946px) Image search: [Google]
betaf.jpg
102KB, 958x946px
>>39156710
Lets compare fake Stanley accounts senpai. Are you going the alpha or beta route?
>>
>>39156741
That's one I need to try might try being an alpha cunt and see what happens
>>
>>39156318
How old are you and your girlfriend?
In what liberal city do you live?

Also, this:
>>39156541
>>
>>39156662
>>39156691
>>39156741
Come on....I'm seriously trying and this guy makes a cringeworthy fake profile and gets responses.
Kill me please...
>>
File: haha wow lol .jpg (307KB, 894x1653px) Image search: [Google]
haha wow lol .jpg
307KB, 894x1653px
>>39156772
Show me your account famalam. I could use some normie pointers.
>>
>>39156541
you're jealous of "Chads"

>>39156801
you live somewhere you don't want to
>>
File: hmm.png (74KB, 912x703px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
74KB, 912x703px
>>39152444

>having a conversation about naruto
>out of the blue she just asks me this question
>give her cold hard facts
>never talked to me since then

Call me a faggot for talking about naruto but there's your example.
>>
File: 1478426469218.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478426469218.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>39156839
>Coffee! Haha.

why did this part get me
>>
>>39156874
it's a fact to say you want to date someone of your own skin color.

nothing wrong with that. that's why okcupid asks you the question, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>39156890
Because it's the most normie fucking thing you've ever heard, my man.
>>
>>39156944

wait I fucked up?

Either you're projecting very autistically or i'm missing something.
>>
Okc is useless if you're nonwhite

>No messages no matter what I fucking do
>Change literally nothing in my profile except use a picture of some average white dude
>Suddenly dozens of responses

I honestly don't get how white bots can be dateless/virgins.
>>
>>39157017
That's because you changed the picture to Chad, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>39157143

Nope, I used an average guy, learn to read dumbfuck.
>>
File: 12534645723.png (46KB, 538x866px) Image search: [Google]
12534645723.png
46KB, 538x866px
>>39156839
I need some base descriptions since I tend to get lazy writing them
>>
>>39157168
I googled "most generic dating profile ever", used most of the shit from there.
>>
>>39157168
But with this profile I used an attractive woman so thats probably why. Also a random burns victim messaged me, but I felt it was too mean to fuck with him
>>
File: 1499399449906.jpg (87KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499399449906.jpg
87KB, 553x640px
>>39156662
Robots are so defensive. I bet if half of you took some good pictures of yourselves and just "b yourself" on online dating you would get a date. But instead you have to pull pseudo experiments like this or live vicariously through posters who do as a way of never actually seriously putting yourself out there.
>>
mutual interests and "match %" are a meme. Of course know your deal-breakers and red flags. but if it's not one of those it's irrelevant.

message anyone and everyone you are physically attracted to. this cultivates the ol abundance mentality, keeps you from limiting yourself (you never know!), AND MOST IMPORTANTLY make your profile more "active" and visible to others. even if your message crashes and burns you are now that much more likely to be viewed by another.

Open with flirty banter and keep it light, unless you truly do have some very specific niche interest in common but desu girls don't even want to talk about that anyway. "Pursue" don't "make friends." Save the "substance" for in person. And ask to meet in person AS SOON as feels appropriate, like 3 messages in for me. No pen pals
>>
File: 1499726523671.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499726523671.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>39156452
>>39156541
>>39156582

Why can you faggot never be happy for a robot who has crawled out of here? Do you feel the need to attempt to bring down those who improve because you believe that you will never improve?

>>39156801
23/22, Seattle.
>>
>>39156662
>The trick is to message them first and be clearly interested

I ask them about the shit on their profile and it doesn't work. Guess I'm just undesirable.
>>
>>39152444
>asking this here
Do you know where you are? I mean i could name some rational reasons like (stds, rape accousations, mental illness, bad hygene) but its really sad that you unironically asked why robots would not want to date feminist sjws. What the fuck happened to old /r9k/? Is everyone here a complete newfag redditor
>>
>>39157017
What you consider an "average" white dude is probably a chad. Dont forget robots are basically invisible to the rest of the world so people start thinking "chad" is the average
>>
>>39157017
Did you know you can be black and ugly?
You probably are, try swapping the pic with a 10/10 black man and see results
>>
>>39152282

Jesus Christ, how beta do you have to be to even allow her to stay with you? All the other shit is your own fault for letting her in your apartment in the first place.
>>
>>39160297

I always though I wasn't so bad, but yeah I never considered that. Here's what I am.

http://i.imgur.com/q005dIo.jpg
>>
>>39159191
You're not a robot if you had a chance in the first place you stupid fuck. Leave.
>>
>>39160866
>first girlfriend
>khv until 23

Please kys my man. Stay upset that you'll never improve. :^)
>>
>>39157017
>Okc is useless if you're nonwhite
Why the fuck do you complain? You have a ton of black dating apps where you'll probably get much more contacts
>>
Got to talking with a 37yo roastie who was able to at least pretend she had similar interests. She probably wouldnt have minded changing my wizard status but I found out she was a single mom and mysteriously lost interest soon after.
>>
>>39160943
>khv until 23
>until
You're no longer a virgin. Can't wait for your new whore to cuck you and you start joining women hate threads with the rest of us. Just wait for it.
>>
>>39151992
I made one two years ago. I talked to some cute girls. Most girls will respond if you talk about their profile. I got one date out of it that never went anywhere and was talking to a few girls at a time. Some girls are flaky as hell and won't ever want to meet though they just want the validation of a guy sending them texts and giving them attention. I got banned though when I got drunk one night and started sending dirty messages to big tit girls.
>>
>create okcupid account
>meet a girl, she seems nice
>date goes really well
>go back to her place
>she takes out a strap-on and wants to fuck me in the ass
>go along with it
>didn't even get a reacharound
>she hasn't called me back for a second date
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>live in Los Angeles
>every single woman puts "hiking" as a hobby of theirs even though 95% of the time it's bullshit

Why do they do this? Do they think it makes them sound interesting? Because it doesn't.
>>
>>39161210
>believing women has any interest
what they meant is that some chad driving her in a nice sport car on top of mountain sights then she could take picture and post on fb instagram
>>
>>39161241
Why don't they just write sightseeing then? That's way more interesting to me.
>>
>>39160981

I said nonwhite instead of black for a reason. Ask anyone that isn't white about their experiences.
>>
>>39156874
I deleted my answer for that question for this very reason. Anything to do with race I didn't bother.
>>
>>39151992
NO most robots are using Grindr OKCUPID is shit and us robots have to take what we can get
>>
>>39161812
>Grindr

whatever, queer
>>
>>39161858
This is /r9k/ almost all of us that are not normies are bifurious and we all want traps maybe you should head to /b/
>>
>>39161858
Nothing is gay about being on Grindr looking for traps
>>
>>39152131
>if you have balls, don't use the :P face, then they'll get all defensive, it's hilarious.
he knows
>>
>>39152526
>>39152444
>he doesn't want someone wholesome
>>
>>39161210
Lol they just go out to get pictures for their fucking social media bullshit. They have no regard or love for nature. God I hate hiking trails. I just go into perilous areas just to get away from all these fucking normies taking pictures.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.