[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 5'9" average in looks >be a charmer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1689.png (242KB, 426x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1689.png
242KB, 426x758px
>be me
>be 5'9" average in looks
>be a charmer and social butterfly all throughout high school, but only with guys
>too shy and autistic with girls
>graduate high school with no gf or even female friends
>started college
>probably the fact that I matured, can somehow hold a conversation with girls
>decide it's time for a gf
>stumble upon The Red Pill
>internalise it
>watch "how to impress girls" videos on YouTube
>read Dale Carnegie's 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'
>read Joe Navarro's 'What Everybody is Saying' on how to interpret non-verbal cues
>boost confidence
>practise on a couple of girls, just banter
>decide to go in for the kill
>hit on dozens of girls in my college
>some walk away mid-conversation(while I'm talking)
>those nice enough to listen are clearly repulsed
>do this on a few more girls cause fuck it why not
>meet with same results

My fellow robots, we're doomed to be virgins. I fell for the confidence meme and it didn't work for me. Guess roasties only care about face, height and frame in that order.
At least I can still jack off to their pictures.
>>
>>39150453
What does this image represent? Is wojack mad at pepe for caring? Is he destroying the only thing that loves him in autistic rage?
>>
>>39150517
Wojak no longer gives a fuck about anything, he's become too numb.
He's lost all hope to care for the people who love him.
>>
>>39150453
not really man.
I just got back from ikea and I saw a bunch of not very attractive manlets who had pretty cute gfs. I don't know what it is they do or have, but I'm clearly left out. And I'm not even a manlet.
>>
I'm 6'8 and my face is a 5/10. My social skills are decent but I'm fat. I had a few female friends but never a GF. I'm 18, am I fucked?
>>
>>39150453

R u ugly
That might be ur problem
>>
>>39150626
I wanna know exactly what it is they have that I don't.
I've moved on from being a "nice guy" so it's clearly not that.
>>
>>39150716
Not really, I've been called 'cute' by many girls.
Although I'm starting to think cute is a word for really low SMV people, so low on the totem pole.
>>
>I made a half assed effort once and it didn't work
Get back out there, after figuring out what went wrong. Chad gets rejected all the time, he doesn't whine about it on a Cambodian pottery forum but moves on.
>>
You have to be what you already are. We are all hardwired for detecting people that's being fake. Trying to be something you're not is only going to push people away. If you're a failure talking with girls, then be a failure. Know that you are a pathetic loser who's pretending to have confidence. Never do the fake it till you make it.
Chances are nothing will change in your life, but it's better than that split personality disorder you will develop.
>>
>>39150822
I've tried with over 20 girls, they all seem to lose interest with me.
It's not that I'm a boring person, I'm the life of the party if the party only involves guys....it's with girls my luck is down.
>>
>>39150994
It sounds like you are boring. When around girls.
>>
>>39150844
This seems like legit advice, but brings me back to my point - us robots are doomed to remain virgins.
>>
>>39151002
Exactly.
How do I change that?
Why only with girls?
My interests always remain the same.
Why am I autistic only with girls?
>>
>>39151039
Lack of practice maybe? Try being in mixed gender groups?
>>
>>39151061
I did, I started out small.
The "just be confident" meme is only for Chads.
>>
>>39151123
As long as you're not a complete loser it works. You can even use it to become a Chad.
>>
>>39151149
I thought genetics made you a Chad.
>>
>>39151192
Not really. I was at a friend's birthday party a few months ago, and there was this fat guy with the most stereotypical hobbies that he could have (super into anime, Korean and Japanese manga, samurai movies, comics, vidya, etc.) and he has a wife with a baby on the way. He's a game tester and is pretty alright. Not exactly attractive, but he acted like he was normal, talked about his interest, and instantly I could see why he has friends and people like him. He didn't pretend to be anybody else, he was him, and IMO a pretty cool guy. We all had similar hobbies.
>>
>>39150517

Wojak sees Pepe smirking, which makes him relive all his failures. His loneliness, his virgin-ness, his failures and other mistakes in life. He's over powered by rage, not towards Pepe. More towards himself and he takes it out on Pepe, killing him in a violent outburst.
>>
>>39151273
The thing with me is I can't for the life of me talk anything interesting to girls, but go beast-mode charming with guys.
How do I overcome this?
>>
>>39150670
Howda fuck are you fat at 6"8
>>
>>39151337
Practice. Keep doing it. That will remove your mental block.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.