[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't spoken to my brother in 5 or 6 years. He's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
I haven't spoken to my brother in 5 or 6 years. He's 2 years younger than me, we still live in the same house. Is this weird? We used to do everything together when we were young, I still talk to my younger brother and sister a lot but haven't properly spoken to my other brother for so long. It's sad and I don't see how we're ever gonna speak to each other again
>>
>>39149929
theres a japanese show that covered a mom and dad that didnt speak for 10 years and only talked to their kids
>>
>>39149929
What happened between you two that caused this?
>>
>>39149977
Nothing I can think of. We started to slowly drift apart when I was 16 and he was 14, I suppose it started from there. Can't think of any significant event that made us stop talking to each other really
>>
So what happens if you two are alone in the kitchen or something? Deafening silence? Literally not a word?
>>
>>39150008
He found the fap folder
>>
Anon, go hang out with him. Get some food. Do something.

I live away from my brother now, and wished we did more together with all the time we had.
>>
>>39150020
Complete silence. Have to awkwardly wait for one another to finish doing something, for example if one of us is standing in the way of a cupboard then the other has to awkwardly push past to get to it or mumble "scuse me"
>>
>>39150044
The relationship is beyond saving. If I suggested hanging out with him he'd probably be really shocked and awkwardly say no
>>
>>39149959
holy shit hhah
>>
>>39149929
force yourself to be around him like a weirdo until something happens
>>
>>39150067
It won't be fixed with that preconceived attitude. Try it, or you'll regret it even more later when you're both older.
>>
>>39150053
Does this not bother your parents? Have they ever tried to get you two to talk?
>>
>>39150087
We're already forced to be around each other sometimes and it's so bad. Like if the entire family is sitting in the living room then I talk to everyone apart from him, and he talks to everyone apart from me. Family holidays are where this sort of thing is really awkward
>>
Suck his dick. That'll make things less awkward.

This post sounds like a joke but I can't be more serious. When I felt like I was drifting away from my brother, I sucked his dick and now things are never awkward.
>>
>>39150117
They know about it and they've tried a few things to get us to talk like at birthdays and stuff. Doesn't work. I'm pretty sure he hates me for some reason
>>
>>39150069
actually it was 20 years LOL

their kids grew up without them talking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEZSbhX1urI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrYZaMft3A
>>
>>39150173
cant even imagine what its like to live with someone for 20 years and not say a word to each other what the hell
>>
>>39150235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZCwhNM2Jc found the full episode i think
>>
>>39149929
For the moment I thought you're my brother but it's been almost ten years (we are both grown up robots) and we don't have any siblings. You grew doesn't, nothing more. You're now strangers. Just don't force any stupid shit, maybe eventually you'll get sth in common to improve your relationship.
>>
>>39149929
I was in a similar relationship with my brother. We got into a fight and we stopped talking to each other for like 3 years. I eventually moved into my mom's house and he was living there too. It wasn't akward or anything and after a while I knew that because we could still be comfortable around each other that there was no reason to hold grudges anymore. So I just apologised and everything went back to normal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.