[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"This is more of a "casual chat" than an interview

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 876890876.jpg (109KB, 634x707px) Image search: [Google]
876890876.jpg
109KB, 634x707px
>"This is more of a "casual chat" than an interview so no need to be nervous"
>"Would you like a drink?"

>Questions are exactly what you'd expect in an interview

Why do some employers do this? Drinking coffee doesn't make it any less of a fucking interview
>>
>>39149062
Some people get real nervous during interviews.
>>
>>39149097
Why hire someone who's nervous?
>>
I thank God that somehow I don't show my autistic neuroticism in interviews. It's how I'm still employed
>>
>>39149527
>employed

gtfo Chad!
>>
"So you're 26, correct? But your resume seems to be blank. Have you...never had a job before?"
>>
>>39150026
>No sir, I haven't. But this might be an opportuity for me to test new waters and prove myself I can achieve more.
>>
>>39150064
nothing you say can fill the void of 6 years without employment unless you were doing something else productive in that time
>>
>>39150101
Hey, do you want a pretty resume or an employee.

The fact that I have no proof of being responsible doesn't mean I'm irresponsible either.
>>
>>39150026

>I did landscaping under my father... my mother developed cancer when I was still in college and the medical bills took a toll on our finances. I had to break my back for 5 years to help put food on the table, but now I'm ready to apply that work ethic to [field]

its like you guys have never told a lie before
>>
>>39150230
But that doesn't make it any less of a risk. They might have hired someone before with a blank resume and they turned out to be a total shithead and terrible worker. Which still costed them money.

If you are looking to fill in a resume I'd look for jobs that really don't require one like a car wash or grocery store.
>>
>>39149062
Obviously they try to be comfortable with who they are employer first time. It also shows how they act practically (real social settings) other than the workplace, where it's instead very professional.
This obviously doesn't work, because if your in a job interview, anyone is still going to try and get good first impressions and act professional. Not to mention the questions that are asked still don't distinguish from a normal interview.
>>
>>39149062
>"Would you like a drink?"
>Have to say 'yes' because saying 'no' in job interviews is always bad
>They will ask what drink do I want
>I don't know what drinks they have
>"Coffee..."
>Oh sorry we don't have coffee here n.n
>"Water"
>Wouldn't you prefer coffee? :D
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39150026
>>39150101
>>39150230
In ye olden days you could claim you worked at a family business and give a relatives number, but these days they see through that.

The best excuse now is to claim you were out of the country, either with relatives in another place doing entry level work or doing aid or education, anything reasonable you can lie about. As someone who has moved through three countries let me tell you, 9/10 interviewers will not turn around and dial a foreign number. I'm a wagey who's previous employers all love me and would speak the world of me. I usually cannot get someone to ring from Aus to USA/EU or EU to USA/AUS etc. They just dont fucking do it. Its too much pain to think for 20 seconds and calculate the time difference then figure out how to dial a country code. I've even just said use the email and even most scrutinizing of HR faggets will barely even use that. They want to call someone within the country that day or the next and be done with it.

I even have a friend who worked in HR before (accounts now) and when we had this convo he advised its indeed a complete cheatmode method.
>>
>>39149062
Where did you find this picture of my hot mom?
>>
>>39150399
i got to tel u somethin. if i was interviewed and theydidnt haveany DAMN COFFEEE i would leave. I need my DAmn Coffee. peace
>>
Casual chats make me nervous. And I dont think I would like to work in a company that is this unprofessional.
>>
>drink coffee
>get even more nervous than before
>fuckfuckfuck
>>
File: 1502317455362.jpg (63KB, 601x848px) Image search: [Google]
1502317455362.jpg
63KB, 601x848px
>>39150399
Say "no" to asert dominance and to show know what you want, also you aren't a blind follower.

Also

>working at a shitty wage job to keep on being a good goy employee and not starting your own business

wage cucks will wage cuck
>>
File: mythbusters.jpg (65KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
mythbusters.jpg
65KB, 700x469px
>>39149062
>come in for a "casual chat"
>it's a group interview
>8 people
>everyone speaks 1 by 1
>direct answers to interviewer questions

wagecucking aint what it used to be
>>
>>39149378
During interviews, dumb fuck
>>
>>39149062
WHAT IF CASUAL CHATS MAKE ME NERVOUS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 49.jpg (65KB, 374x417px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
65KB, 374x417px
I still find it hard to believe the only way how I got my wagecuck job that I'm working right now was through my uncle knowing the manager. It has pretty much made me lose a lot of confidence in my ability to find even an entry level job.
>>
>>39151191
Most wagies get their jobs from referrals. Literally nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>39151627
My first wageslave job they asked me if I knew what 'facing' was in retail terms.

I said 'yes' and they hired me, lol.
>>
>>39152141
Did you really know? Or did you lie?
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>it's one of those "casual" workplaces
>>
My Chad cousin fucked his employer to get the job

Too bad she fired him less than a month later.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.