[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your taste of the good life, /r9k/? >Daily reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1500260200107.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500260200107.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
What was your taste of the good life, /r9k/?

>Daily reminder you will never live the good life
>>
pucci and throat fucks on demand from my qt gf, she gawn now though
>>
Dated a god their femboy in highschool, graduated before me
>>
God damned I keep forgetting how good Sunbather is.
>I AM MY FATHER'S SON
>I AM NO ONE
>I CANNOT LOVE
>IT'S IN MY BLOOD
>>
File: ModifiedMagEngineBay.jpg (347KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ModifiedMagEngineBay.jpg
347KB, 1600x1200px
>>39148616
Had an E-girlfriend and got to fuck her a couple times before I found out she was cheating on me.

Still kept the relationship up because im some kinda cuck.

Now I'm gay and all the thottery that goes on in the homosexual world makes her look like a pure fucking holy virgin

>Redpill #1 : Women are awful, and when you think you found the exception and can stop hating half the world you get proven wrong

>Redpill #2 : Men are awful too, they're worse, but they're also more up front about being garbage, so still trust them more

>Redpill #3 : People who want a truly monogamous relationship free of degeneracy, cheating, and such are a blip on the radar, and an abnormality, so it's better to just give up

>Redpill #4 : A Mazda RX7 FD will bring you more joy than any living person can.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 800x450px
>>39148616
My entire life before Year 8
>>
living in a cabin innawoods with gigabit internet and a catgirl as a waifu
>>
File: pepepepepe.png (9KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepepe.png
9KB, 230x219px
>in marching band, sophomore year
>date cute freshman
>breaks up with me after a weekend for someone else
been single since
>>
>>39150346
btw I want a real gmo catgirl
>>
>>39148616
Fucking a girl in the ass and having her rest her head on my lap in public afterwards when we were waiting at the airport. I still can't believe it happened and it's been 5 years. I'm so fucking fat and jaded that I'll never experience anything like that ever again.
>>
>>39150328
God elementary school was the shit. Recess and lunch time, playing basketball, playing dodgeball in PE class, trading lunches with other kids. That was the good life
>>
>Get accepted into prestigious art school on scholarship
>incredibly out of place
>school is bullshit, fancy but no instruction
>mingle with rich twenty-somethings from all over the world
> parties
>girlfriends and casual fucking
>actually in the social pipeline
>financial collapse happens
>scholarship runs out
>can't get loans
>can't finish school
>can't get job fast enough to stay local
>move back with parents
>remain there (here) for 5 years
>unemployable
It was a wonderful feeling, and that's what hurts the most
>>
Rode a rollercoaster once. Won a PUBG game. Became miraculously better at programming and computers. Smoking with one of my friends in high school.
>>
>>39148616
>had $130k in the bank a the ripe age of 20
>rent incl. utilities was $250/mo
Money didn't feel like it was a thing anymore. It was just some pieces of fabric you got out of a hole in the wall.
>>
>>39148616
Can't remember...

That's okay, it honestly doesn't bother me at all.
>>
File: 1502326555944.jpg (138KB, 1077x717px) Image search: [Google]
1502326555944.jpg
138KB, 1077x717px
>anons that live in miserable currently because heartbroken.

3 months after my first year in highschool
>>
>>39148616
for about a week a roastie dated me, might've been as a joke but I lost my kiss virginity at least.
I hated every second of that kiss there were so many germs being exchanged and it was hard to breathe
>>
>>39150638
Pretty much this. The moment high school came around suddenly the world changed. Everyone was coupled up with each other while I stayed behind. Large amounts of work I wasn't used to piled up on me and I lost time for all the things I loved to do. I became aware of the turmoil on this earth socially and politically. Everything suddenly started to seem hopeless.
>>
Kissing a girl in the rain
>>
>>39150033
Sunbather has some of the worst lyrics iver ever heard. I just listen to it for the instrumentation.
>>
File: rokifeels5.png (659KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
rokifeels5.png
659KB, 635x478px
>>39148616
>be 14 year old me
>speak english perfectly in a non-english country
>slated to be next president or top UN chief
>average to good grades
>on path to become high school normie
>jokes and courts girls
>hangs out with Chads
>trip to America and holler girls out of car window
>future's so bright I wear sunglasses at night

It all ended when I joined a new school and my robot past caught up with me. I am a shell of my former self. Basically in my new high school the following happenned: >>39151099
But before I was 14, hell, I attended therapy and wanted to kill myself, wetted my bed because I was scared I'd be beaten up again or bullied
>>
>>39151132
>t. tin man with no emotion whatsoever
>>
>>39151132
It's fine. The lyrics are unintelligible anyway, which makes it pretty easy to ignore.
>>
kinda weird but
>3rd grade chad, was the cool one
Moved to new school for high school
>Chads generally like me
>One christian Chad becomes very close because I didn't really party because I never got invited
>He got me my prom date who I spilled spahgetti with
>>
>>39150372
You fucked a girl in the ass in public, in an airport?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.