[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a black girl and when i was on tinder, i matched with a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4614.jpg (108KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4614.jpg
108KB, 600x900px
Im a black girl and when i was on tinder, i matched with a lot of brads and some chads. I go to a state university so there's a lot of guys here. I'm just confused because none of these guys seem like the type to be into black girls at all, even sexually. Do people like black girls or no?
>>
You're just another hole to fuck, sweetie
>>
they'll fuck anything decent looking, no matter the skin

but don't expect to start a relationship
>>
>>39148487
If you are hot most guys dont care
>>
>>39148514
but I thought being black and thicc made me unattractive to pretty white boys
>>
>>39148487
>Do people like black girls or no?
Maybe you don't look like a stereotype.

Either way don't overthink it. If they like you they like you.
>>
Where you from? Give me the bigger pussy please
>>
>>39148487
You are not black or a girl

fuck offffff.
>>
>>39148973
Different strokes for different folks, some people will fuck a landwhale and want that from their partner, they are known as feeders google it up, pretty sure there are some weirdos that like niggers too
>>
Being honest, when people have done studies as to which race is the most/least discriminated against in the dating market, black girls came out as the most discriminated against. In part because black American girls are one of the most frequently obese racial groups in the world.

Shit is hardly an advantage.
>>
>>39148507
this. guys aren't that selective.
even attractive ones will match with a girl they'd only want to fuck once, or cba to fuck at all but just want the ego boost.

in general most black girls aren't that attractive because even though they can have really good bodies, their negroid facial features with their squashed, shallow noses are unfeminine and not cute or pretty or beautiful , usually. mixed girls and east africans can often be very pretty but for full blooded people descended from bantu and niger-congo people, it's rare to have a pretty face.

if you have a good enough body that doesn't matter, you'll still make guy's dicks very hard but they might not want to be seen out with you or want a relationship.

IT all depends.

Oh, the other big thing about black girls is that it feels hot and makes you horny to fuck them, but after you've cum you notice that they smell very oily, which is a bit unpleasant. The reason is because they rub cocoa butter or other oil or butter all over their skin. Because black skin does this thing where unless they cover themselves with a handfull of some sort of oil, their skin gets "ashy" which basically means they get dandruff but ALL OVER THEIR BODY

I am literally not making this up at all.
Normal people maybe put moisturiser on their hands, use shampoo...
But black people literally will get dandruff all over their body unless they cover themselves in oil every day.

Can you imagine that? It's hard for me to imagine since I never get "ashy" skin, have never needed moisturiser for my hands even in cold weather (if it's cold just wear gloves?).
the idea of needing to grab a handful of coco butter and rub it into my skin all over every day just so I don't get flakes of skin falling off everywhere makes me think of having a skin disease desu.
I've fucked black girls sure but I wouldn't marry one, unless she was eritrean/ethiopian or mixed race.
>>
I always get tons of matches/likes/whatever on dating apps, yet no man EVER acknowledges my existence in real life. It's because they think I'm down to fuck, which isn't really an unreasonable assumption considering I'm using a dating app.
>>
File: ebonic goddess shows off body.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ebonic goddess shows off body.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>39148487
You're shitting me.
Black girls are one of the most sexiest things on this planet.

>t. white guy
>>
>>39149281
I thought she was going to fart at the end. Now I'm sad
>>
>>39149281
Statistics say most people think differently
>>
>>39149185
i'm black dude with eczema so i know how to avoid ashiness easily
>take lukewarm showers
>use your lotion of choice in moderation (dont over do it)
>dont put lotion on ashy skin before washing up
i also noticed that coconut oil is a great moisturizer for scalp and skin
also i didnt know that other races didnt get dry skin?
>>
>>39149281
>the top 0.1% of attractive black girls are sexier than the top 0.1% of attractive girls of other races

this is what you mean to say.
>>
File: 1501438305255.jpg (150KB, 640x937px) Image search: [Google]
1501438305255.jpg
150KB, 640x937px
>>39149328
>>39149295
I don't know what's wrong with the majority then, but I'd rather fuck a hot black girl over any other hot girl of a different race.

Call me racist, but damn, nothing turns me more on than
>picrelated
>>
File: 1501949099223.png (730KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501949099223.png
730KB, 640x960px
>>39149389
Hell yeah they are.
>>
File: 1486990174325.png (98KB, 494x522px) Image search: [Google]
1486990174325.png
98KB, 494x522px
>>39148487
[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! FASuM Psy-Ops

Who's Behind this Post?

FASuM

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women created by a group called FASUM.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosiity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women create a movement called FASUM "or BWE" and underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
0. FASUM
1. Swirlrs: https://youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
2. BWGTOW: https://youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
3. Colorism: https://youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88
>>
>>39149390
where I live there a bunch of tall black girls 6'0". It's my fetish because it's rare to find cute tall girls, but they pull it off.

pic semi-related because she doesn't look as good
>>
>>39148487
FKA Twigs on my /r9k/?
>>
>>39149371
among white people some people put moisturiser on their hands to stop their knuckles and fingers from going 'raw' in cold or windy weather, which isn't exactly the same as ashiness but they're both basically treated by moisturising. idk what it feels like since I've never had it. Based on people I know I guess maybe up to 10% or 15% of th population do it.

other than that girls put moisturiser on their face to make it "glow" or to undo the damage of makeup or something , but their skin isn't going to dry out without it, it's just girls being vain.

I think there might be a bit of a trend for non-black women to copy black women and rub in coconut oil but they're kind of just doing it to copy and seem hip and because 'it feels nice' ,not because they'll get ashy.
>>
>>39149399
this would be really nice as a novelty fuck but I wouldn't rally want to go out with her for more than a few months , on a physical basis.
if she had the best personality in the world then year sure but if we just clicked a normal amount then she'd be a short term squeeze
>>
If any race is mildly attractive, has a good sense of humor, and isn't a toxic asshole, I'll date them.
>>
File: 1502749763597.jpg (243KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1502749763597.jpg
243KB, 800x1198px
>>39149486
Who cares how long it'll last. I'm just in for the fun.
>>
all female trap artists are exactly the same garbage, even worse than Lil Yahcty gang gang skrrt skkrt garbage, far worse

fuck FKA Twigs and all GRLL PWR talentless garbage
>>
File: 1501956169158.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501956169158.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>39149430
It's actually created by the asians for divide and conquer.
But Ik how to fix them
>>
File: 1494798993947.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494798993947.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>39149430
Thanks for the warning but it's not like spamming these retarded threads made anyone suddenly think "hmm maybe nigresses don't have potato noses, monkey lips, receding hairline, nappy hair and mannish frame"
We all know black women are bottom of barrel tier left over trash, ask any ethnicity on what would their top 5 races would be and then bottom 3, i guarantee nigger will be the bottom of bottom in the 3 tier list
Same thing as trap shilling, "Hurr look guys i started taking hormones today, i can't wait to be a tranny faggot" etc rubbish
Think with your own head and avoid the grabby trash "women", why is everyone so into white men? leave us alone you fucking harpies, no one wants to fuck a nigress or a dude in a dress, go find a drunk Chad to harass we don't want you
>>
>>39149528
No, OP really is a black girl

Her name's bebe.
>>
Men on tinder will swipe right to any girl that's moderately attractive
>>
>>39149459
even if i do have eczema, my skin doesn't ash that often (unless i am not taking care of it)
its mostly dark people who have the ash issue (or maybe its just more noticeable to them
>>
I regret I ruined my chances with a black girl a while ago. At club, dancing with the girl. She had the biggest tits and ass I had seen IRL, and I got to touch them too when we went to her friend's apartment. She told she couldn't get any attention from guys and it was rare for her to have any contact with men. I told her I was into fat girls and so I liked her figure. Then I chicken'd and ran off for some reason. Probably because I already have two overweight girlfriends.
Maybe I could have even convinced her to commit to my fetish of weight gain and feederism.
>>
>>39148487
Race and skin color don't matter. :]
>>
>>39148507
This poster is correct.

If you're 6-7/10 Chad will bang you doggy as a one night stand. If you're a hot Stacy he might fug you while looking at your face and let you stay for some toast for breakfast. Either way if you want to avoid being used you're better off sticking to your league and only dating within your race in case the guy calls you a nigger.
>>
>>39149371
We do but normally only in specific places, like inside of knees or hands. Very very rare all over

Sometimes the top of my back does, because been burnt a few times
>>
>>39149430
Interesting... why aren't as many blacks as pissed about this stuff as whites seem to be? Or are they, and I just never see it?
>>
I don't think people find us unattractive, it's just it takes a lot of effort to deal with all the issues that come with dating someone black(this applies to other races dating black men too). It takes a strong person to deal with it and that person probably loves you a lot if they will. I think men would just rather fuck us than date us because it's just easier not to date someone black.
>>
File: KAf8EHH.gif (414KB, 352x207px) Image search: [Google]
KAf8EHH.gif
414KB, 352x207px
>>39148973
KYS STINKY DESPERATE BED WENCH!!!!!
>>
File: ezgif-1-28575490d4.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-28575490d4.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>39149185
>they get dandruff but all over their body

LMFAO

STFU, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING FAGGOT
>>
>>39148487
I'd just burn you all fuckin niggers :^)
>>
>>39150611
yeah he's a dumbass, I'm pretty sure the word is dander
>>
I'm not American, but I'm white. Dated an African girl for a while.
Nothing wrong with some brown sugar. Beauty is beauty.
>>
guys like wet holes, what's the confusion?

P.S. tinder is for fucking, have we not realized this yet. hope you're ready to get used and discarded.
>>
How come you guys don't get as pissed off about black women + white men pairings, but you get absolutely heated over black men + white women pairings?
>>
>>39150524
Because whites are a step up for any black and they known it.
>>
>>39152332
Not really, I'm a mixed black and I don't find myself anymore attracted to white women than I do black women.

In fact, I'd argue that black women are more attractive if not equally attractive in a few ways, the only problem is that personality wise they end up being so incompatible.
>>
>>39148973
Literalmente a fat fucking nigger
>>
File: tumblr_nem9moSEdW1tryg50o1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nem9moSEdW1tryg50o1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x667px
>>39152584
Black women have godly fat distribution, it's almost unfair.
>>
>>39149371
I'm white and randomly got psoriasis all over my body after turning 20, ruined my life for a few years, borderline suicidal. Now I have to give myself two injections a week to keep my skin 100% clear and nor all. Totally worth it though.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.