[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "Anon can't sleep and is in constant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: GRRRRROOOOOO.png (223KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
GRRRRROOOOOO.png
223KB, 600x580px
>it's another "Anon can't sleep and is in constant panic so hugs the 4chan screen all night" episode

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>39145869
what's bothering you, anon?
do you want to vent?
>>
>>39145895
>vent

normie class D spotted and subject for termination in 3, 2, 1

the complexity of my situation is a build up of pressure over the course of my entire life and what is to come it is not just one thing that will/can be gone soon therefore only normies can "vent"

this feel is a state of being, not a temporary problem.

do you know that feel?
>>
>>39145944
wew laddo i just thought something might have happened to you today and maybe you wanted to talk about it champ
>>
File: drink.png (56KB, 168x173px) Image search: [Google]
drink.png
56KB, 168x173px
>>39145968
>champ

d-dad?
>>
File: dad.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>39145996
hey kiddo
i'm worried about you, son
would you like some hot cocoa?
>>
>>39145869
>>39145944
>he hasn't had panic attacks over him being a failure so often that he can manage them easily by now
Cute
>>
File: Capture.png (477KB, 769x513px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
477KB, 769x513px
>>39145895
>onitis came crying to me last month after breaking up with her BF
>thought i was over her
>was not over her
>hanging out everyday kills me because i try to make advances and she only reciprocates ~50% of the time
>literally cant tell if she wants to be more than my friend
>last week talk about ex bf and how she knew i liked her
>went well she wasnt weirded out we hang out alot
>constant contact for like 2 weeks
>acting distant this week for no reason
>see her messaging some chad
>she hangs out with chad sometimes and I figure it out because social media
>when i ask her about it in a casual way she avoids telling me chad is there
>try to hang out with her tonight
>no response
>chad posts picture i know was taken in her room
>shes kissing chad right now
>mfw
>>
>>39146026
uhh.. no. *turns back to computer* *waits for you to leave.
>>
>>39146067
Everybody knows what you want from her. You're just not attractive to her.
>>
>>39146067
shes literally my best friend and im hers but she keeps doing this every time shes single. i know there is some attraction why wont she take a chance on me. im getting tired of getting my hopes up just to get sent into this fucking spiral of pain
>>
>>39146091
she is attracted to me she tried to hook up with me when we first met and she has kissed me before. its hard to still be her friend when hanging out with her hurts this bad
>>
>>39146067
ooof
that does kinda suck, that sounds like the kinda shit that would happen to me in highschool.

just tell her that it's you or chad.
she'll pick chad, but it'll be for the best.
>>
>>39146126
im a junior in college and this is killing me it has been happening since freshman year. I think shes just trying to hook up with this guy but it still hurts.
>>
File: another suicide wojak.jpg (171KB, 394x392px) Image search: [Google]
another suicide wojak.jpg
171KB, 394x392px
>>39146067
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKIN NORMIE I'D RATHER GET ARCHIVED THEN LISTEN TO YOU GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>39146207
>another_suicide_wojak.jpg
kek
>>
>>39146207
im sorry i understand. i realize im in a better position then alot of the people here i just feel like fucking braining myself sometimes and you guys make me comfy. ill get out.
>>
File: bew wojak.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
bew wojak.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>39146245
you get every last bit of pain that comes to you for choosing the path of roasties and friends.
>>
I recently told a close friend of mine I didn't want to speak to her anymore. We would make plans and she would constantly flake on most of them for the better part of a year. I decided to back off and let her contact me and make plans then she flaked on those too. I figured I didn't mean that much to her, so I stopped talking to her altogether. She asked why I stopped talking to her and that she missed me, and I told her how I felt, that I'd been being mistreated, and that I'd rather not lie to each other; I didn't want to keep trying if she just didn't care.
Its been a couple months and I wished her a happy birthday, with no response.
I pretty much knew she didn't care, but this confirmed it. Even when she was arguing that she was sorry and that she was being a bad friend, I guess it all meant nothing.
It still hurts losing such a close friend.
>>
>>39146280
did it make you feel better in the end?
>>
>>39146280
YOU MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, NORMIE
>>
>>39146107
Then don't be her friend, if she had any fucking decency she would stop and think what her contact does to you, and she would stop hanging out with you before sucking chad dick. But she doesn't give a fuck, she wants you there to support her, to make her feel better about herself. So the solution is clear, she's ignoring you like a cunt, then do the same, you only get shit in return for hanging out with her anyway.
>>
>>39146319
Not at all. I confided in her, and she to me. We had such a close bond and that all went out the fucking window. Me cutting her off didn't do much but establish what had already been happening.
>>
>>39146280
>It still hurts losing such a close friend
It hurts losing the only puss achievable to you. Don't try to romantisize it faggit
>>
>>39146342
thanks. your right. shes just a very fun person to be around and we always have a good time when we are together. but its getting to me and i guess this is the best way to force it to work its way out.
>>
>>39145944
You're transition to female is hard?
>>
>>39145869
Try ASMR videos on YouTube, I used to never be able to fall asleep and that fixed it for me.
>>
>>39146067
I relate to this so fucking much, I just wish I wasn't this much of a coward and made a move on her more often.
>>
>>39145869
Hey anon. I had a lot of insomnia before because I was afraid to not sleep so I was in panic all the day and all the night and I was not able to sleep even for 1 hour. But I forced myself to respect a very strict planning to stop it. Now I like to sleep and when I wake up it's possible to go back in my sleep.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.