[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just fucked a prostitute tonight while my mother father and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I just fucked a prostitute tonight while my mother father and sister slept downstairs

am I too far gone?
>>
>>39145505
Is that her? Not bad desu fampai, post more pics if so. Actually even if not post pics of the whore anyway
>>
>>39145530
should've recorded it, was the best orgasm I've ever had
>>
>>39145624
do hookers allow you to record? Ive always wondered this if I ever end up giving it to a hooker
>>
>>39145658

shit nigger ive had some pure hookups let me record, id bet 90% of hookers would let you tape it
>>
>>39145658
of course they don't, moron.
>>
>>39145505
Your dad fucks your sister? sick dude
>>
>>39145690
no my dad fucks me dummy
>>
>>39145687
What's with the hostility, friend?
>>
Fucking small women is the best, the smaller the better being able to maneuver her on the head of your dick makes women cum
>>
>>39145658

39145681 is a fucking idiot.
Some do allow recording. Some really like it even because it's more slutty and they're in to voyerism. Some charge extra for recording. And some don't allow it.

Source: i have hooker friends (i'm not a robot before anyone asks).
>>
>>39145782
Hooker friends. That sounds so much worse than actual friends.
>>
>>39145782
>i'm not a robot
Clearly
>>
I gave it up to a hooker, Russian to be exact.

Anyone have hooker stories? I wanna get a feel on how it all works, so I can be a lot more experienced the next time I go.

Do they all charge the same?
Same rules apply?
Curious..
>>
>>39145505
>>39145624

did she actually look like that?
what part of the world?
>>
>>39145819
I know you autistic plebs on here wont believe me because everything is completely black and white to your inferior autism minds, but 2 of them are some of the best friends i've had. Unusually honest and loyal especially considering they've they're massive sluts. One of them pretty much does anything i say as well. I'm also not rich and never give either any money. It's been like this for years.
>>
>>39146025
>literally defending hookers
lol
>>
>>39146025
>>39146114
He must be a Chad, obviously they are going to be good to Chads.
I don't get upset about this, Chad can give them things we can't so we have to pay.
>>
>>39145505

should i call that number and see who picks up
>>
What are like normal prices on a hooker nowadays and how dumb is it to go no condom?
>>
>>39146805
>how dumb is it to go no condom?
Don't fucking do that.
>>
>>39146805
Most hookers will insist on a condom. Going raw isn't even an option.
>>
>>39145881
It depends a lot on your country. Burgerland is pretty much the worst for it. Nearly any country is better and safer for hookers.
>>
original comment, but post her feet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.