[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like to call me "daddy" when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: orgasm[1].jpg (146KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
orgasm[1].jpg
146KB, 620x412px
Why do women like to call me "daddy" when I'm fucking them?
>>
I've wondered this as well. I just go with it cause pussy is pussy but damn it's so strange
>>
>>39145345
>>39145418
Because you're liars just like her daddy.
>>
File: what the fug.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>39145345
>>39145418
are you sure it isn't a silly meme perpetuated by some oddballs?
do girls actually say things like "daddy" during fucking?
>>
First girl in high school who i ever did anything with, total Stacie, was suuuuper into saying daddy.

Never actually got anything out of her as i wc as and still am an autistic no-person disguised as chad.

Yes there was alot of hand stuff and dry humping, she would shout out
>daddy!
>daddy!
>daddy!
>daddy!
>daddy!

I thought it was annoying and just her way of trying to get me off.

no

I think her dad mess with her...
>>
>>39145442
It happened to me three times. I'd be fucking a girl doggystle and she'd be going YES DADDY
>>
>>39145450
Same thing, except we fucked like rabbits and her name was Katie. I did not like it because her dad is a frightening, unstable man and I always wondered if he did something to her.
>>
...;.That girl would talk about her dad and how strong he was, how she loved going to the gym with him in the morning when nobody else was.. there.

never told anyone dis

what do you all think??
>>
>>39145442
yeah it's happened with a few girls for me.. it's such a turnoff imo though
>>
>>39145442
Yeah I've had several girls who've done it, lots of women apparently have huge daddy issues.
>>
>>39145478
I kinda like it. makes me feel strong.
>>
>>39145345
If anything I train them to call me daddy; it's great.
>>
Another weird thing about this girl, we were both early high school and she had some of the nicest lingerie I ever seen and that was about ten year ago...

how da f@@Ck did she acquire such armor at such a low level??
>>
>>39145529
maybe she had an older sister or cousin.
>>
>>39145503
I guess I'm just too autistic to appreciate it, but it really takes me out of the moment and I start to think about why she would even say that
>>
>>39145595
You gotta get out of your head, people say weird things during sex, people DO weird things during sex.
>>
>>39145345
because they have daddy issues. daddy didn't love them or didn't give them attenion. also daddy left them so they need to replace that void with their boyfriend.
>>
>>39145640
Is it ethical to exploit the daddy issues of a women?

So long as you have consent is it acceptable to play into the daddy fantasy?
>>
>>39145683
You'll get fucking tired of it. They won't leave you alone. Trust me.
>>
File: 1502911146975.jpg (176KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1502911146975.jpg
176KB, 1240x1754px
>mfw girls woud think I'm a creep were I to call them mommy during sex
Not that I'd ever get laid anyways but still
>>
>>39145765
how would you do it? i would want to call them mommy and snuggle to their chest.
>>
>>39145725
Do you recorded a clean break with this a daddy issues girl then?

Is there nothing to be salvaged?
>>
>>39145798
Oh god yed that'd be heaven. Just gently falling asleep in her bosom while she's patting my head. Or her stroking my cock with one hand while I suck on her nipples..
>>
>>39145799
With girls like that it's never a clean break.
>>
>>39145683
that is the last of your worries when it comes to the law. you are playing russian roulette everytime you have sex with a women. she can accuse you of a false rape and completely destroy your life. full name blasted all over the internet, criminal record,jail time, people are not going to hire you, lost of current job and white knights trying to kick your ass without any evidence.
>>
>>39145725
>they wont leave you alone
i see nothing wrong with this
if a qt calls me daddy whether or not im fucking her ill beg her to never leave me like her real daddy left her
>>
>>39145858
>>39145858
Man this is my FEAR.jpg

The girl I with now is absolutely wonderful but Im getting kinda paranoid that her mom is gonna accuse me of something like that. Her mom hate

>HATEs

me and Im just kinda waiting for the hammer to drop.
>>
>>39145832
when did you start having this fetish anon? I know i want this more than anything.
>>
>>39145858
i'm sorry but you're being too paranoid. that doesn't happen as often in the real world as it is alleged to happen online. i know you'll call me naive but it's really not
>>
>>39145951
Probably two years ago, when I started getting into /ss/. I just want a doting older gf to take care of me ;_;
>>
>>39145640
>because they have daddy issues. daddy didn't love them or didn't give them attenion. also daddy left them so they need to replace that void with their boyfriend.

this is literally 100% untrue nowadays. maybe if this was back in the 2000's or earlier lmao.
nowadays girls will call guys "daddy" out of pure submission. it's meaningless. a term like "master" could have easily replaced "daddy" as the term, it just so happened to be daddy. girls dont say it because theyre actually thinking of their daddy or some shit LMFAOOO you virgins, it's purely a submission dynamic
>>
>>39145765

>mfw unironically said "milk me mummy" during sex with a rando one night
>>
>>39145913
I personally don't trust women because they are irresponsible emotional children but you can lower the chance of a false rape if you avoid either narcissistic or bpd women. if a girl ever opens too quick on a history of rape you need to run away from her or if she is the type to avoid personal responsibility. if she cheats on you she will try to protect her reputation and accuse you of a false rape. so avoid girls who don't like to take responsibility.
>>
>>39145969
>August 15, 2017

very common this happen this month.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>39146041
>>39146041
THank u so much man

you save a my life
>>
>>39146007
Im gonna tell you how bullshit that is because I have called every single guy I dated daddy and it is because I want them to fill the void my dad left me. It's also because I really want my dad to fuck me...yes I'm going to go to therapy after my vacation.
>>
>>39145765
>>39145345
Its because "Mommy and Daddy" denotes power. If you call a girl mommy you are stating that she has power over you which a lot of girls dont want/like or dont want the fact that they have power over you vocalized. When she is calling you daddy she is stating that you have power over her or that you have the illusion of power over her which gets her off.

Its all fairly basic power dynamics.
>>
>>39145974
where do you live anon? are you a neet?
>>
>fucking DAMAGED goods

hahaha
>>
>>39145345
Can someone tell me why when I was blowing my boyfriend he moaned and said "Oh momma!"
Also he recently said I looked pathetic and was smiling while I was blowing him then got all panicked and said in a good way. What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1320110019470.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1320110019470.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>39146117
he probably meant you were a dumb beta bitch and kowtows to autistic manners of speech
>>
>>39146085
You don't need to. It's completely normal. Every woman has the exact same fantasies. Your just more honest than most. Freud was right.
>>
>>39146117
he meant that you're a filthy little fuckhole and exist only to pleasure his cocok
>>
>>39146084
also bipolar women are very dangerous and carry a loaded gun ready to pull the trigger on a false rape. go have sex but also know the risks and you can still protect yourself with a video recording device because feminist have not passed a law against it yet.
>>
File: 1499851079572.png (509KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499851079572.png
509KB, 920x720px
>>39146132
>he probably meant you were a dumb beta bitch and kowtows to autistic manners of speech
What did he mean by this famalams?
>>
>>39146150
I'm trans though, so it's most likely not normal. Also every relationship I have ends due to the daddy stuff even if otherwise it's going well.
>>
>>39146007
funny this happens after the reason rise in single mothers.
>>
File: 1501708273923.png (774KB, 1002x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1501708273923.png
774KB, 1002x1744px
>>39146162
i dont think he meant anything at all
just
>>
>>39146101
Technically yes but I'll be going to university starting next semester. I live in Germany.
>>
>>39146234
if you lived closer would have loved to have you call me mommy and give you soft headpets.</3
>>
>>39146249
Hehe, that would have been nice. Still thanks for the offer though
>>
>>39146249
not him but I've asked girls like this but would kind of mommy gf do you wanna be?
Would it be emotional+financial or even sexual? Are you dominant.
Just curious
>>
My ex dated me explicitly because I looked like her father and was not afraid to tell me so. Lord save me if I ever went anywhere close to calling her mommy though. I dont know why girls have the double standard it really sucks because I really do want to be able to call a girl mommy while we fuck.
>>
>>39146297
Hope you one day have this happen for you.
>>39146311
I would say all three. Would love to take care of someone and comfort them. Or at the very least just emotionally take care of them. I suppose a bit sexual too since when they are sad I want to hold them close and have them suck on my nipples. Hard to find someone in person who is into this without me being seen like I am creepy.
>>
>>39146355
It doesn't sound creepy to me. It sounds really cute/sweet.

When it comes to me I think I'd be too afraid to ever financially rely on someone without no income on my own. I'd want for us to both help out. I mean if one of us cant for whatever reason I'd be ok with that. Loyalty+being together through thick and thin is important.

I'm not very submissive though. Would you only be into subby guys?
>>
>>39145969
oh look I found another article both on today's month and year. I thought you said this doesn't happen often.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170817/news/mom-charged-with-making-false-rape-report
>>
>>39146407
No, I like submissive and dominant guys. I am not that dominant entirely myself. I am typically pretty submissive. Glad someone doesn't find it creepy. What do you like about this sort of thing? What is your perfect fantasy?
>>
>>39146007
It's not though. I'm a submissive grill and get off to "master" but "daddy" grosses me out. No well adjusted girl should get off to that, it just makes me think of my dad, and thinking of your dad in a sexual context is just gross.
>>
>>39145913
Unless your gf goes with her mom making a bullshit rape story about you no action can be taken against you. She's an adult, people can't make rape accusations on behalf of someone else.
>>
>>39146330
power dynamic. A mommy or daddy is in the power position. She calls you daddy because she wants you to be in power. If you call her mommy she's in power, which turns her off. Women are turned off by submissive men and don't like the responsibility of dominance.
>>
Fuck it may as well ask..
How do I tell my boyfriend I want him to call me Mommy?
>>
>>39146471
I think I'm a bit dominant typically. And honestly its really not creepy, like, it just makes me think that a person is so nice they'd nurture someone in that way.
I don't know if I'd say I'm into it but what I personally like about mommy gfs from what I'ce seen so far is that they seem to be nurturing/compassionate and empathetic to others. That's what's really attractive to me. The sexual stuff is okay but I don't really find it positive or negative but the sucking nipples thing you described sounded really positive to me.
I'd want to big a big spoon though but if a girl likes to be a big spoon I don't mind swapping it up sometimes.

Part of what I personally want is a relationship is just mutual care/nurturing one another and just being there for one another.

As for fantasies? All of mine are usually a bit more dominant like being a bit rough, but its not really something I'd want to do alot. I'm a virgin so I don't know what I want really but cuddling a girl while we gentle loving sex sounds nice to me. I don't mind her being a bit dominant in bed either. I guess I'm more near towards something thats more mutual.
>>
>>39145442
Yes. Had a girl call me daddy while telling me how thick my cock was and a bunch have said cum in me daddy
>>
File: 1492661674778.png (30KB, 301x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492661674778.png
30KB, 301x241px
>>39146584
You sound pretty toptier anon. Can't be reallll.
What is the most you have done with a girl then?
>>
>>39146556
I say we just kill all women. Pick half the boys growing up and HRT them and turn them into fuckboy's.
>>
>>39146583
You just bring it up. If you understand why, tell him. As far as leading into it, probably not in the midst of sexing.
>>
>>39145345
Freud was right. Men want to fuck their mother and women want to fuck their father.
>>
>>39146641
T-Thanks
Uh
I've kissed a girl, and I've been hugged.

A friend of mine one time called and masturbated on a phone call and I didnt know she felt sexually towards me at all so I kinda got freak out and just sat there not knowing what to do.
This girl I was into (a femanon) and that I talked to for 2months one time asked me to do mutual masturbation. I made her taste herself for the first time which was pretty hot. It didnt work out though cause she had too much anxiety issues and said she was too afraid to commit to a relationship. It bummed me out. That's all I've done sexually I think.
I'm weird with sex stuff though like...I'd want to be in a committed relationship first, even if its online at the beginning.
>>
>>39146719
How old are you? I feel the same way, I am pretty shy and wouldn't want to do anything with someone until I was with them a bit or felt like I could trust them.
>>
File: 1443401898248.png (500KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443401898248.png
500KB, 960x800px
It's weird because what I'd like in a girlfriend would align with the "mommy gf" meme. i.e. someone kind and caring and nurturing etc while also being a bit of a person there to help me when I'm down.

That said I think the mommy gf thing is a bit too weird for me even if I have an incest fetish.
>>
>>39145345
What if "daddy" in this context subconsciously identifies "father of my future child" rather than "my own biological or adopted father". Sex is quite literally a step in our species' reproductive process after all.
>>
>>39146757
I'm 25. And yeah I want to feel secure. I have some abandonment issues. I have an anxiety disorder too which doesn't help me with getting close to people. Do you have anything like that? How old are you?

I'd like a friendship that turns into something romantic where basically we're each other mutually and be loyal and just try to make it work as hard as we can.

Are you a virgin too?
>>
It really is akin to saying master. It just implies a sense of ownership and unquestionable loyalty. Papi means the same thing
>>
I've never actually had coitus yet. But a guy I met off here was really into being called 'daddy'. He's the really dominant type, and said he likes it as a sort of power thing. Like Master or Sir. It felts a little weird saying it at first, honestly. I didn't get how other girls WANT it. But, now it's pretty hot. Mostly because, like many gals, I'm into being dominated, degraded, the works.
>>
>>39146849
What's his name? Sounds like my daddy. There can't be too many dominant guys on here

I want to be his only girl
>>
>>39146884
There's a lot of dominant guys out there anon.
>>
>>39146796
are you a neet/antisocial?
I am terrible with people. Currently I am 23 and I am scared of talking to people. I am painfully shy.
I have been fingered but besides that I am a virgin. I still like to fap a lot though so I dunno if that counts or not.
>>
>>39146884
ill be your dominant daddy

(trigger me daddy #3353 on discord)
>>
File: 5WUBQOd.gif (819KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5WUBQOd.gif
819KB, 1280x720px
>>39146971
trying too hard alert
>>
>>39146920
I'm introverted but I'm not "antisocial".
I have friends both online/offline that goes back years. I just don't like going out much cause the stuff I like to do is usually can be done for inside. That being said I'm no shut-in.
Although I'm currently a NEET (have been for a month) but most of the time I'm a student part time /work part time.

I don't mind talking to a shy girl or anything. I'd be willing to support anyone with overcoming anxiety/shyness. Like I said I have my own anxiety issues but I've been trying really hard to be better and I think its worked.

Yeah in my opinion your still a virgin.
>>
>>39146994
To make it clear, I don't have a lot of friends offline. Just like 3-4 close friends. They're basically people who stuck by me since I was in high school.
>>
>>39147047
What is your discord? I would love to get to know you more. <3 How bad was your anxiety before?
>>
>>39147098
It was bad enough that one semester I had to drop. But that more had to do with other stuff that happened to me then anything else.

I have a question
are you? >>39146323
My discord is Nanashi#0620
>>
>>39146422
>She is expected to be charged with wasteful employment of police time by making a false report.
Shes not getting charged for the false accusation, shes getting charged for wasting employee time.

Big difference you stupid fuck.
>>
>>39147138
nope I am not
alrighty I will add you in a bit
what happened to you?
>>
>>39147272
It was just a bad year for me, kind of a cluster-fuck. I'll tell you more about it when I add you.

So are you a NEET anon? Do you got any anxiety/mental health issues?

I'm curious, none of those are deal breakers for me or anything.
>>
>>39145345
Fucking normie bait fucking normalfag
>>
>>39147272
>>39147138
c-can i add you guys too?

onigiri
>>
>>39147746
That seems really random anon.
>>
>>39147778
Never miss a missed opportunity to befriend people!
>>
>>39147272
>>39147098
>>39147365
I think I'm gonna head to sleep in a bit. When you send the add I'll accept it once I wake up.
It was really nice talking to you anon and I hope to get to know you better.
>>
>>39146770
anon, are you sure you are you and not me?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.