[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HUMILIATED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS HUMILIATED BY SOME FUCKING STRANGER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
HUMILIATED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS HUMILIATED BY SOME FUCKING STRANGER JUST FOR ATTEMPTING TO CONVERSE. FUCK THIS HE WILL PAU THE WORLD WILL FUCKING PAY I WILL HAVE MY FUCKING DUES PAID RREEEEEEEEEEEWEE FUCK THEM ALL IT WILL BE QUITE THE DAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39145306
Relax, cuck-chan. It's not that deep
>>
is this you? >>39144751
if so greentext your night
>>
File: tenor.gif (384KB, 446x414px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
384KB, 446x414px
>>39145363
I've made four threads hhahahhsh. It just makes me so fucking mad. Just because I'm different atypical and awkward they think they can fucking disrespect me it's so fucking unbearably. It will all fucking change though. A small difference maybe in the grand scheme but at least one of these fucks will have to think about what they've done what they did to hurt another to make themselves feel superior I'm just SO FUCKING DONE WITH IT RREEEEEEEEEEEWEE
>>
>>39145454
anon what did you say to them though?
>>
>>39145541
I don't even remember that's the worst part I just remember the little fucking shits response hhahahhsh it's so grating I just replay it in my mind over and fucking over and the only way it feels like it will stop is if I fucking make it Hahahhahaha
>>
>>39145582
eh we all fuck up when we're drunk, I've been there as well. The dude was a dick about it though.
>>
>>39145306
Are you the anon that had a thread up complaining about how you talked to some normies while you were drunk?

You're a total fucking asper robot, dude.
>>
>>39145720
Yeah I'm beggining to think I'm actually mentally ill tbqh
>>
>>39145946
well, maybe go see a doctor.
if you're all fucked up, they can give you pills and neetbux.

wouldn't that be nice?
>>
>>39145946
also greentext what happened
>>
how did you wind up drunk anon? did you go to a bar?
>>
>>39145995
>guy tells his friend to come smoke with him
>says I need someone to tell me I'm not a degen for smoking
>say it's okay man I don't think your a degen
>he says fuck off man I don't even know you
>I'm incredibly neurotic and spend the next 3.5 hours including now thinking about it

Posting it out makes me feel even more pathetic I hate being like this
>>
>>39146060
that doesn't seem so bad.
one time, I went to see a concert by myself because I'm a loser with no friends, and i went out to have a smoke, and I tried talking to the guys beside me, and he just said "how about you fuck off?".

In retrospect, it really did bother me, i pretty much wanted to go home right then and there, but you know. whatever.
>>
>>39146060
Yikes tbqh fammm
>>
>>39146060
Uhh... Where's the humiliating part?
>>
>>39145306
STOP TRYING TO BE A NORMIE ALREADY AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>39146095
Fuck man props to you for being able to handle it i wish I could. It's just so mean I don't understand it
>>
Think about this from the other side though. You're being a robot, Chad says something to you while you're talking to yourself or whatever, you're like
>ROOO FUG OFF CHAD
yeah he probably won't be affected by it like you would, but the "that guy was totally a dick" still applies, only now it's you in this scenario. Did Chad deserve that? Maybe. But I think you and Chad shouldn't be such a cock to people you don't know, regardless of their position in the social hierarchy.
>inb4 fuck off faggot
>>
File: Nintendo Wojak.jpg (36KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Wojak.jpg
36KB, 320x475px
>>39145454
WAIT. I KNOW THAT FEEL.

it's been my whole life searching for another robot who knows my anguish. We'll make em pay.
>>
>>39146060
>>39146095
>>39146136
They're just rude human beings. Don't take it too personal, friends.
>>
>>39146136
it was actually a pretty fucked up night.
my mum dropped me off downtown, so I got a burger, and a really kind bum opened the door on my way in, so on my way out I gave him all my change (like $8) and I felt really nice about it. Then I was waiting in line for the concert and another bum came up to me, this one was totally fucking strung out, and he asked for change, so I told him I didn't have any, but I would gladly give him a cigarette, and he was all like "ugugh fine whatever man" and as I'm pulling one out, he fucking freaks out "FUCK YOU MAN FUCK YOU" and storms off.

So, that's what I was trying to start a conversation about, later on with these two guys who seemed cool...

I just wanted friends who liked the same music as me...
>>
>>39146187
What show was it anon kun?
>>
>>39146385
Peter Hook in Vancouver. I saw New Order earlier that year, so I thought I'd see it.

They played Low Life, so that was alright.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.