[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to make some of the people ive hurt happy before i depart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1502832716601.png (58KB, 369x317px) Image search: [Google]
1502832716601.png
58KB, 369x317px
i want to make some of the people ive hurt happy
before i depart from life
Is this a wise decision
>>
>>39144996
Just kill yourself if you want to make the people you've wronged happy
>>
>>39145016
i plan on it yes
but i wanted to help them under a different identity
>>
>>39144996
No. You have no right to try to soothe anyone's pain to make yourself feel better about it and regret your shitty self less. The only permissible thing to do is to allow them to hate you fully. If you do anything to interfere with that you're a piece of shit. Hurt yourself as punishment, but don't try to do anything "positive" as it will just enrage the person.
>>
>>39145029
no
i want them to feel better. and i want them to not be scarred. i want them to see something else other than something to be afraid of and hurt by

i want to reverse their pain and then leave
youre wrong i think
>>
>>39145069
You're a fucking retard. It's too late for that, they will always be "scarred," that is the point of it, the scar doesn't go away. It doesn't go away. And if you try to "help," you will just put them into a state of duality of feelings where they still have THEIR FUCKING PAIN, but they still also have to feel positive and good, so they can't indulge in their hatred fully because they have to be appreciative in addition, which just makes it so much more difficult and complicated. They will forever be thinking in circles, "Oh, it hurts, but then the person did this, and it was good, maybe it doesn't hurt so much, but then why do I still have all this pain," and on and on. Forever. When it could just be "I fucking hate that piece of shit. The end."
>>
>>39145110
you have a point
but im going to take my chances and make an old friend happy before i take my leave on life
>>
>>39145131
Fine, continue being trash. Just don't try to maintain any illusions about why you're doing it. You're doing it selfishly, for your own sake, because YOU want your friend to be "happy," YOU want to feel good about your actions. If you cared about him even slightly, you would fucking let him hate you.
>>
>>39145155
whatever you say, he deserves to be happy
>>
>>39145164
That's not up to you to decide, at all. What if he doesn't want to be happy? What if he wants to be hateful and bitter forever? Don't fuck with him.
>>
>>39145177
it is
eat a dick
>>
>>39145190
I am going to fucking kill you.
>>
>>39145164
What did you do go hurt him, anon?
>>
>>39145209
What did you do TO hurt him, I mean
>>
>>39144996
No, if it works, you'd probably find a renewed interest in life from the experience and end up not killing yourself. If your goal is to kill yourself, that will probably be detrimental to your goal.
>>
>>39145277
youre right
i cant take any chances can i
but i want to reverse the things i did
to take responsibility
i want to die after too
>>
>>39145304
Greentext what you did to hurt him!
>>
>>39145028
Kill yourself under a different identity
>>
>>39144996
Why didn't you let him in anon?
>>
>>39144996
Why do you care? You'll be dead
Roboblocks
>>
File: 1502925988019.png (172KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502925988019.png
172KB, 720x1280px
>>39145965
Still dead.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.