[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /ghoster/? I've ghosted pretty much all of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 1483976327588.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483976327588.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Anyone else /ghoster/? I've ghosted pretty much all of my friends throughout the years, and I don't regret a thing
>>
I can't use steam friends because all my old friends that I ghosted and never unfriended are still there
>>
>>39144981
I am the ghoster of ghosters.
>drop friends for months at a time
>reconnect, do stuff together, send each other memes
>drop them again with no real warning, even after agreeing to plans

I've done this a lot. Every time they see me I'm a new person. Self-improvement is my number one priority. If other people are holding me back, even if it's in seemingly mundane ways, I drop them. I don't have any friends I see regularly anymore. It's been months for some, years for others
>>
>>39145092
why not block them? even if they messaged you just ignore them like usual
>>
Self improvement eh? Then why the fuck are you here, you must be doing a pretty shitty job
>>
>>39145139
>Every time they see me I'm a new person. Self-improvement is my number one priority.
good job anon. this really is the superior way of living
>>
>>39145165
You know fuck all, retard. I'm making more money than I ever have, become healthy as fuck, got into bodybuilding, aND gotten closer to my family. I just happen to enjoy browsing 4chan more than having real friends
>>
>>39145145
I dunno. I'm not worried about them messaging me, we haven't spoken in years. I just want them to forget about my existence.
>>
File: 1499025019519.png (93KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499025019519.png
93KB, 400x240px
serial ghoster here
i feel nothing but a deep and abiding sense of regret, self-loathing, and pain
there are so many close friends that i desperately want to reconnect with, that i can't
and whenever i check on them they're always, 100% of the time, happier without me
is there any solution besides kms?
>>
>>39145226
anon, people you've ghosted probably will never forget about you in my experience
>>
I end up ghosting people because I'm just asocial.
>>
File: osj33tP2OC1t0o2vd.png (190KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
osj33tP2OC1t0o2vd.png
190KB, 400x446px
>>39145320
Whelp. I guess it can't be helped
>>
>>39144981
I'm a chronic ghoster, and I don't know why.

>britbong
>finish primary school (aged 11 here)
>cut off all my friends when I go to secondary school
>finish secondary school (18)
>cut off all my friends when I go to university
>finish university
>cut off all my friends when I leave university and go back home
>NEET of 4 years
>haven't had friends since then

I have no idea what's wrong with me. I don't even feel bad or lonely or anything (kinda bored and unhappy about being a NEET though)
>>
> Ghoster for 2 months during summer holidays
> My friends message me to play some volleyball
It feels good to know that i'm a little bit normie and not a total asocial looser.
>>
Sometimes you just gotta drop people

Most people never change. When people have no use to me anymore I drop them immediately. Zero fucks given honestly
>>
File: 1501983545385.jpg (6KB, 130x221px) Image search: [Google]
1501983545385.jpg
6KB, 130x221px
>>39144981
I ghost people often. As much as I love talking to people and making friends, if I feel like I'm spending too much energy and time on an individual, I drop them or contact them less often. This is especially true for people that don't really contribute to my goals, or people that don't care much for them. As selfish as it sounds, I view it as a necessity to getting better, and it's only helped me in the past.
>>
>>39145313
Make new friends and don't ghost them this time?
>>
Blocked my friends a few years ago and I miss them..
>>
I was a born fucking ghoster. One time my grandma sent me to a church daycamp for a week and when she went to pick me up and all the arts and shit I did she couldn't find my name. She asked one of the attendants where my shit was and the attendant said my name was fucking Steve. I don't even remember doing it but I fucking ghosted a church day camp at like age 4. And then most of my friends I met online ghosted me but whatever.
>>
>>39147000
Nice. When I was a kid, I always claimed to feel ill to dodge school, but mom was aware of my chronic lying. So I changed approach.

>pack bag
>head out
>hide /innawoods/ until mom goes to work
>call home phone to ensure empty house
>if someone picked up I broke the line immediatly
>if no one picked up I went home smug as ever

I still follow this routine in my adult life when there are situations that my gf or family expects that I go to without the phone calling.
>>
File: 1484106960877.jpg (17KB, 217x303px) Image search: [Google]
1484106960877.jpg
17KB, 217x303px
>>39147191
Somehow I managed to give myself an important view on school early in life so I didn't try to skip shit or not do something for the most part but one time I got in trouble for stabbing a kid with pencil in his hand, I went to nurses office and said I felt bad and got free ride home with brother who called my bluff but said nothing, I got in absolutely no trouble so feelsgoodman, the nurse took my pencil though
>>
>>39147295
Did they force you to see some kind of therapist?
>>
>>39144981
I've made real life friends over and over only to abandon and discard them and I've done the same with internet friends. I don't know if I am capable of keeping anyone anymore, it's so hard for me to, or to make myself vulnerable. I don't regret or feel guilty about abandoning anyone individually, but I do sometimes kind of wish things were different and I knew how to maintain things better. Meeting people is easy, keeping them another story. It's like my brain is caught in some kind of loop because this is how things have always been, and I'm powerless to stop it.
>>
I dont know how to text/reply to emails etc so yeah I ghosted some people.
>>
>>39147313
No trouble at all desu, parents don't even know about it (I think at least, if they did they never said anything about it)
>>
File: 1452503264461.jpg (407KB, 869x873px) Image search: [Google]
1452503264461.jpg
407KB, 869x873px
>never stay in contact with friends or family
>find out they all talk to each other constantly, just not me

why was i born this way
>>
>>39144981

slowly lost contact with all my high school friends in my early 20s. im 30 now and havnt had a friend for about 6 or 7 years. i like spending most of my time by myself but sometimes wonder what im missing out on.
>>
>>39144981
Ive ghosted like 80% of the anons i've met off this board desu.

I dont wanna be a dick but a huge chunk of them are incredibly boring.
>>
Stopped taking calls from one friend because he never had anything to say and I got bored of his antics
>always chasing girls with bf's (obviously keeping him on the hook)
>only ever talked about things that happened in college/hs
>moves away for school, makes no friends or progress, no job back home
I got tired of trying to help him too I guess
>>
My friends and I just used to get drunk and hang out being stupid. Then they all got roastie whores and decided they wanted to be boring fucks.
>G H O S T E D
>>
>>39144981
Just blocked a group of people who ghosted me, in a few months they'll want to see me to get a good kick but I won't be there for they're amusement.
>>
>>39144981
how do you know if you ghost someone

i thought ghosting meant you intentionally and maliciously stop talking to them

what if i just stop being interested and never really talk to anyone? is that ghosting?
>>
File: 1487206319544.jpg (28KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487206319544.jpg
28KB, 400x380px
As someone who gets always ghosted, why not just let the person know, one text or so "Sorry I have to end our friendship, I no longer have interest in continuing it" and that being that? I wish people would do that for me so I understand where I stand, it seems cowardly as fuck to ghost
>>
>>39149520
It's just the age we live in. People are more or less disposable
>>
>>39147339
I feel this way too. I guess I was picked on for being myself in primary school and after that I never let anyone see my real self again. I can easily make acquaintances and distant friendships, but I've never experienced real friendship and never will because I won't allow people to get close enough to me or expose my vulnerabilities. No idea how I will ever get a gf with this mentality either.
>>
>>39144981
Ghosted a bunch of "friends" after secondary school. They weren't very pleased to say the least. Majority were mad asf. But they were a bunch of cunts anyway so I gtfo.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.