[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to be bullied, please. Preferably by being called a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1498196521506.jpg (314KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498196521506.jpg
314KB, 707x1000px
I need to be bullied, please.
Preferably by being called a virgin and other mean names like that.
>>
File: 1495698254482.png (205KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1495698254482.png
205KB, 659x525px
>>39144943
y-your a virgin and other mean things like that
dididoitrite
>>
>>39145066
Yeah, pretty much, thank you.
>>
>>39144943
I might be willing to bully you. Tell me about yourself.
>>
>>39144943
>wants to be bullied
>doesn't post contact
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>39145182
Not sure what you want to know.
I'm 21 and still a virgin living at home. I'm jobless. I'm turning 22 soon. I never drank any alcohol before.
>>
>>39145276
Are you a boy or a girl?
Ever kissed anyone?
Ever done drugs?
What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
>>
You're creepy. You're gross.
That girl you like? She gets fucked by the guys you were scared of in high school.
Your brain knows you defective. That's why it gets aroused when you reinforce the idea that you're shit. this way there's even less of a chance that you'll spread your disgusting genes -- not that there was any chance in the first place.
>>
>>39145265
Here you go
[email protected]
>>39145318
Boy
No
No
I can't think of anything publicly I've done that's embarrassing
>>39145325
That's really hot anon...
>>
File: entry.jpg (174KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
entry.jpg
174KB, 1000x800px
I want to be bullied too, it's intriguing when I see others who crave it... what is your reason for wanting to be degraded?

Does it make you feel good to have the negative attention; a spiteful reminder of how worthless you are? Do you feel like it keeps you in place, since you know seem to already know how much of a failure you are. With this awareness you are still hungry for people to push you down, place a boot on the back of your head and press your face into the mud like the subservient, useless piece of shit that you are? You know you'll amount to little, if anything, and no one holds you as significant, no one relies or cares about you, you'll lead a mundane, monotonous life wandering about aimlessly with no hopes or resolve. You'll remain alone, a virgin with wanton cravings but nothing to wane the pressure and yearning, you'll end up dying alone and in your final moments you'll look back and fully see the totality of your fruitless, meaningless miserable life.

I like that too, I want to be bullied as well. I'm probably worse than you.
>>
File: attempt_005.jpg (252KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
attempt_005.jpg
252KB, 600x800px
>>39145391
>I can't think of anything publicly I've done that's embarrassing
I don't buy that for a second. People didn't like you in when you went to school. There was a reason for that. You must have done stupid embarrassing shit on a regular basis.
>>
>>39144943
You're dogshit and I'd honestly beat the shit out of your loser virgin ass if I could.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>39144943
DON'T POST MISATO LIKE THAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39145417
I'm not sure. It just feels really good to be. I'd say what you just typed is about right, and very sexy... But I think it goes deeper then that. It's not so much being reminded of that fact, more so that others tell it to me and know how much of a failure I am too?
Not sure if this is making any sense.
Idk, I'm getting horny now so can't think right.
>>39145434
I can't think of anything honestly. I wish I would have embarrassed myself in front of my crush and they laughed at me. I could use that now..... Now thinking about it though there was this one time these three girls came up to talk to me and I couldn't really think of anything to say and it was really awkward.
And then another time when I was playing my psp in public, and I overheard two girls talking about me.
>>
>bully generals

this isn't 2015
>>
>>39145458
That could be good...
>>39145481
Sorry
>>39145543
Yeah it is.
>>
>>39144943
My first crush bullied me even after we started going out. I lost my virginity to her telling me she thought penises should be bigger. She ruined my sexuality and now I cant find anyone that enjoys bullying. ;_;
>>
>>39145822
That sounds amazing.
How often would she bully you?
>>
>>39145837
Before I asked her out it was normal elementary bullying. But my mom told me that when a girl bullies you she likes you so I started to like her once fifth grade rolled around. We ended up going to the same middle school so I asked her out the first day. She laughed at me and left but at the end of the school day she found me and said yes. We dated through high school she bullied me basically every day. Some days more some days less but I absolutely loved her and loved that she did it. Lost my virginity during tenth grade. She just called me and told me to come over to her house. She ordered me to strip and she teased me then fucked me. We dated until we graduated when she ended it. Told me that she loved me but was bored of me and wanted to date other people to see what it was like then she went off to her college and I went to mine. I've been single since because every girl that finds out I'm into bullying and humiliation and stuff just backs off.
>>
Being bullied is fun
>>
>>39146338
wish i knew what it was like
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.