[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend keeps buying dumb shit (patches, enamel pins, plushies)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: nico.jpg (61KB, 1125x744px) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
61KB, 1125x744px
>boyfriend keeps buying dumb shit (patches, enamel pins, plushies) from some whores on Storeenvy
>boyfriend keeps donating money to girls on Patreon to get autographed pictures from them
>boyfriend keeps buying autographed albums from musicians on Bandcamp
>can't say shit because he makes 3 times the amount of money I make

He likes collecting things from female content creators. He has a corkboard in his room above his computer that's covered with autographed pictures of women cosplaying.
>>
>>39143869
0/10 blogpost, next
>>
>>39143869
Good for him, I hope he enjoys them. If you don't like it the door is always an option
>>
I'd say git thinner, but if you did then you'd probably just drop your bf for Chad. Oh well!
>>
I bet op is like me. I once dated a guy who only followed hot on Instagram. I got really insecure and dumped him. Despite the fact I have a folder full of kpop males.
>>
Your bf is beta as fuck and is basically asking to be cucked.
>>
>>39143996

He's a well respected man in his work place. He owns the house I live in.

>>39143975

Yeah. My boyfriend follows tons of attractive women on Instagram. He says he loves me, but parts of me makes me think he wishes I was more like the girls he follows on Instagram. He seeks out "new talent" by hunting down content creators who don't have a huge following yet and tries to support them if he sees potential in them. Boyfriend even takes me to conventions with him and we meet some of the girls he supports. I can't dumb my boyfriend since I'm not financially stable at the moment. I still love him very much. I just wish I had talent.
>>
>>39144078
>I can't dump him yet but I love him
What a retarded statement. You don't love him. You love his money. You're an awful person.
>>
>>39144078
>I just wish I had talent.

What talent?

Ass and tits?
>>
Leave him for a Chad, anon.

Trust me its for the best us females aren't meant to court with such beta faggotry.
>>
>>39144180

He is a Chad.

>>39144179

I wish I was good at cosplay, sewing, or making things. I feel like a leech to everyone around me. I invade everyone's existence with my dependency. I want to be good at something. I want to do more than just work at grocery stories, but at the same time I'm super dumb.
>>
>>39144230
>I wish I was good at cosplay, sewing, or making things. I feel like a leech to everyone around me. I invade everyone's existence with my dependency. I want to be good at something. I want to do more than just work at grocery stories, but at the same time I'm super dumb.

Describe him or yourself in terms of body, face, looks, personality, confidence, etc.

If you're in his league I'd say don't worry too much. Men aren't picky about talent as much as looks and personality.

If you want to keep him around be nurturing like a mother. That attracts men in a long-lasting way. Like you could cook, massage him, and stroke his ego every now and then (Compliment his masculinity instead of saying lovey dovey stuff). Also don't talk his head off - that can get bad sometimes.
>>
>>39144334

>Him
>5'10"
>muscular build, but somewhat chubby
>well groomed short hair

>me
>5'1"
>keep hair short because don't know how to style it
>dry pasty skin
>dark circles under eyes
>see myself as a 6/10, 8/10 if a friend puts on make up for me and picks out my outfit

I'm lucky to have someone like him. He knows how to cook so there's way I could impress him with cooking.
>>
>>39143869
All garbage except for autographed albums, fuck you man. Music collection is pretty OK imo, but if he bought em all from chicks thats kinda gay.

I got Chris Bowes to autograph my Space 1992 Vinyl and that was probably one of the most fulfilling things I've done.

Its really cucky to give money to grll gamerz/cosplayers/whatever though, especially if you have a nice gf.
>>
>>39143869
Is that like part of his job? If not that just means he has poor taste in hobbies, it doesn't mean he's a bad guy.
>>
>girl dates retard instead of you and thinks they deserve empathy episode
If only he beat you this would be perfect
>>
>>39144505
>me
>5'1"
>keep hair short because don't know how to style it
>dry pasty skin
>dark circles under eyes
>see myself as a 6/10, 8/10 if a friend puts on make up for me and picks out my outfit

You didn't mention ass, tits, or body shape. That's very important to guys.

Then learn to cook and learn massages. Massages are pretty easy to learn. Also do what he likes in bed. They say if you want to keep a man keep his stomach full and his balls empty.
>>
>>39144954

>slender build
>A cup
>no ass

I don't even know why he's with me
>>
>>39145064
Not that other anon but see >>39144809

He probably just likes retarded/ugly girls since he knows you'll never cheat on his ass. Which is fine, he'll love you for that. My gf is fat personally, while I'm fit as fuck.
>>
>>39145064
Does he like skinny girls? What's your hair and eye color? Maybe he's into that.
>>
Anon, I relate to you on a physical level.
>155.5 cm (5'1)
>dry skin af skin but clear skin
>short hair
>dark circles
>5/10, maybe a 7-8/10 if I do my makeup

Only difference is no gf/bf; the only advice i can give you is to support your bf and try to find something your good at or *a hobby you're passionate about*

things will work itself out, being insecure will only push him away really.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.