[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >virgin but still have time >Have nothing wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1461104599949.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1461104599949.gif
241KB, 200x193px
>18
>virgin but still have time
>Have nothing wrong with me (no genetic disorders or diseases)
>Born in USA
>Born a bit short (5'7), but could be worse
>Just got my license
>Off to college in a week
>Tuition Paid by Scholarships
>Room and Board paid by cash I saved working
Sometimes I know I can be negative, but really being negative gets you nowhere.
Tell me some positive things about your life.
>>
>>39143119
By the time I was your age I had with 20 something women
>>
I'm not particularly attractive and I'm somewhat socially awkward, but I'm 6'1, decently fit (more so since I've started running), have a small circle of quite good friends, I'm not a virgin, I have a wonderful relationship with pretty much all family members, I'm looking forward to finishing my degree next year and joining the Navy, and I've always been pretty happy. I'm not a chad, but I'm luckier than most.
>>
>>39143152
Want a fucking medal?

(see what I did there?)
>>
>5'7
>a bit short
oh sweetie this is unfortunate
>>
>>39143175
If you've got an extra, I'll take it. I don't wanna put you out or anything
>>
>>39143152
good for you
>>39143162
always nice to have a close group of friends and to keep close ties with your family.
>>39143198
I'd rather be short than have cancer or some other horrible disease.
>>
>>39143119

>5'7
>a bit short

kek reality is going to make you its bitch. I look forward to your suicide a year or so from now when you get to college and realize you are a literally dwarf compared to normal people.
>>
File: DD5uVmoUQAE4rxp.jpg (65KB, 736x670px) Image search: [Google]
DD5uVmoUQAE4rxp.jpg
65KB, 736x670px
>>39143119
>19
>be 6'3
>Be God-fearing patriot
>First president I voted for won and I like him so far
>uni is really nice
>not as autistic as I was in high school
>getting a degree I like that will probably get me employed
>feel content with life
>>
>>39143266
>I'd rather be short than have cancer or some other horrible disease.
aaahahahahh the cope is too real
>>
>>39143285
>>39143311
Why is everyone so obsessed with height on this board? So what, I'm a bit shorter than most guys. No big deal. I'm alive, healthy, and have a bit of money saved up. There are people way less fortunate than I am.
>>
>>39143311
>>39143198
>>39143285
The world is full of these people, and the more effort your put into ignoring them, the happier you'll be.
>>
I just want all the goddamn normies in this thread to die a painful death. I actually had to double check to make sure this was really posted on /r9k/
>>
>>39143466
Anon, tell me something positive. Having these normies die a painful death won't change anything in your life.
>>
>>39143119
>live in modern age of ubiquitous restaurants
>didn't drop out of school
>haven't been bullied since high school
>didn't go bald yet
>not in chronic pain
>no health problems (mental sort of) or allergies
>have one close friend
>>
>>39143391
it's not just this board. it's a meme
>>
>>39143594

if by "meme" you mean one of the most important factors in life, then yes.

the average height for women nowadays is 5'8-9 and in heels they are going to be about 6'1; luckily the average male height is about 6'1. Any man under 6' doesn't even exist as far as women are concerned.

the 5'7 manlet who started this thread doesn't have a chance in hell, stop encouraging him, otherwise he'll never learn.

check out what these normies think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0
>>
>>39143668
The average male height is 5'10.
>>
>>39143565
All great things! Thanks for sharing.
>>39143668
that's simply not true. The average women height in america is 5'4". And it doesn't even matter if women are taller than you. My neighbor is my height and he's married to someone who's 5'11". It's only important to people who care about it. I'm happy with my height.
>>
>>39143809
Don't bother, man. These arguments never go anywhere. You have the right of it, but good luck getting a response that isn't "lol, manlet coping" or some variation of that.
>>
>6'2
>play bass
>>
>live in a house
>have running water
>basic plumbing
>have access to food
>>
File: 1501817001473.jpg (38KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
1501817001473.jpg
38KB, 395x387px
>>39143119
got a thousand plays on soundcloud and im learning guitar, been with 6 girls
17 now looking through life in a much better perspective than i was when i was 14
went to hospital for psych eval at 14 and after that i switched my life around got with the 6 girls in that span of time and have gotten all good grades so im happy i guess
>>
>21
>5'7"
>Brown
But
>hot half Asian girlfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>39143310
Then what the fuck are you doing here?

origami
>>
>>39143668
>the 5'7 manlet who started this thread doesn't have a chance in hell, stop encouraging him, otherwise he'll never learn.
Only autistic children have a problem with being a manlet. There were like 5 guys under 6'0'' in my class, all of them had multiple gfs. Meanwhile I'm 6'3'' and the only sex partner I ever had was my hand
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.