[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>face looks exactly like this >meanwhile chad rubs dirty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: fuck.png (488KB, 708x722px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
488KB, 708x722px
>face looks exactly like this
>meanwhile chad rubs dirty in his face with his pizza-greased hands and he has no problem
Life was not made for people like me. Thankfully no woman will want me and I will not give birth to children with such shit genes.
>>
It's a blessing, stop being a puss.
>>
It's not that bad man.
>>
>>39142508
that face is triggering my trichophobia
>>
>change pillowcase (at the very least) regularly
>use witch-hazel pads instead of washing your face every 30 minutes and stripping the natural oils from your face
>drink more water

You can also use a honey facial for about 20 minutes before bed, it dramatically increases the softness of your skin.
>>
>>39143069
Want to know how I know you've never had acne before in your life? Fuck off
>>
Have acne into late 20's
Accutane didn't work for very long
I started wiping my face with rubbing alcohol every day and no significant pimple since.
>>
>>39143069
that doesn't stop persistent/moderate acne. it only helps with the mild shitty one that Chad gets.

get accutane if you can afford it, OP. or wait it out
>>
>>39143136
>tfw I didn't stop getting acne until 25
>tfw have all these acne scars
>>
>boohoo my face is all red :(
Try having a 9 inch dick. I can never go balls deep, ever.
Do you have any idea what it's like only being able to go in half way?
>>
>>39142508
Kinda hot desu. Scars are way more tolerable than puss.
>>
>>39142508
I have severe acne scars all over my face..has anyone here had fraxel laser for scars and did it help?
>>
>>39142508
I used to be just like you. Seriously, try Accutane
>>
>>39143659
Those are scars...accutane only works for active acne
>>
>have moderate acne across face and body
>wear makeup
>lost virginity at 18, healthy romantic life ever since
lol
>>
>>39142508
But you can still find a bro like me to chill and eat smores with
>>
Is a laser treatment the quickest way to get rid of these or are there any chemicals peels that can get these off in a month or less?
>>
>>39143681
Do a surgery for it. I did accutane and surgery
>>
File: 61-0UBqsL5L._SL1000_[1].jpg (102KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61-0UBqsL5L._SL1000_[1].jpg
102KB, 1000x1000px
>>39143681
Try a vitamin C serum. It promotes cell turnover and helps diminish the appearance of scars. It's not dramatic, but it helps.
>>
>>39143507
>I can never go balls deep, ever.
push harder.
>>
>>39143507
I wish I could give ever guy with a 9" dick a 9mm to the head
>>
>>39142508
that's because chad has a better diet and lifestyle than you do

stop drinking soda and eating garbage all day
>>
>>39143098
I've had horrible acne you pathetic eternal victim. It is due to genetics on some level but you are delusional if you think you can't affect how it manifests itself on your skin
>>
>>39142508
Retinol and antibiotics could help you a lot
>>
>>39142508
acne scars are kind of cute
>>
>>39143069
Wow, I can't believe I've never tried these ground-breaking solutions and haven't been already practicing them for years. What have I been thinking?
>>
>>39144523
Are you lnsane?
>>
Learn how to deal with it. I have acne scars stemming from my teen years. I'm in my mid 20's now, and I seldom notice I have it. Yes, some people upon meeting you might stare. Get used to it. My acne scars are severe also.
What I do is compensate else where, I work out. I try to remain at peak physical condition that way the dating scene is still good to me.
Certain girls will not be attracted to you because of it, but do not let that deter you from life.
Pock marked skin is unfortunate, but that shouldn't let life beat you up. Don't be a pussy.
There probably will not be perfect eraser laser surgery made for acne scars in our lifetime.
Deal with it, and make the best of it.
>>
>>39144523
Some girls dig it. Especially if you look rough and rugged. Anyway that's what my last GF told me.
>>
>>39145840
Do you have a big dick? Just trying to understand the situation.
>>
>>39145873
Fuck no. I'm average height. And have brown skin. So the odds are stacked against me. Just be a confident dude... fake it till you make it... I don't date whales either. I date in the range of 6 through 8's
>>
>>39142508
there's this fuckboi at my school with that face, but he's really confident, a complete asshole, does sports and naturally popular.

women want him. it's not your face OP. it's your fucking personality.
>>
Hey, anon.
I wish you were in my school, I actually find acne attractive but a lot of the betas with acne have friends.
>>
Grow an original beard?
>>
File: 1502576356955.gif (9KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
1502576356955.gif
9KB, 320x224px
>pizza face when i hung out with oneitis
>stop talking to her and it clears up
>ass still has acne now that i want to be chad's bottom bitch
>>
running pretty much cured my acne. barring the scars, a couple of stubborn barely visible pimples, and the "studs," (tiny pimples you can only feel with your hands) I'm pretty much clear.

Ofc running means drinking a lot of water too and healthy meals.
>>
>>39145971
and by personality he means he's compensating very very hard and women aren't seeing through it.
also, when people say personality, they mean willpower to go out and do social shit, just because people want you to be social, no other reason.

>it's not your face, it's your low status
fixed
>>
>>39145971
>it's not your face OP. it's your fucking personality.
everything boils down to the personality meme. kill yourself you fucking piece of shit normie scum.
>>
>>39146391
You have no serious refute for it, you fucking bitch. It's time to grow up and come to realize reality. You are a fucking cuck and nothing will change unless you change your attitude. This post you made acting like a little cuck proved your ineptitude. It's not a fucking meme. Beta faggots like you are the fucking meme and I laugh at you.
>>
>>39145926
Max?

originialitio
>>
face full of acne till I was 20, finally gone at 21 but am social retard. Friend always ask why I still don't have a GF and brag/gossip about their superior sex lives ALL the time. Tfw I'll never know what a normal highschool life would have been like because I was hideous/pizza faced. Tfw am super red-pilled about women so I can't stand most of them and grew around most of my female cousins/family who are openly sluts.

Anyone try Derma Rolling for acne scars?
>>
>have pretty bad acne
>go to dermatoligist
>do what dermatoligist suggests
>no longer have pretty bad acne
given not everyone's experience is the same but that'd probably be the smartest thing to do
>but money
it's not that expensive unless you live in a hut
>>
>>39146547
How much do you have to spend on your treatment per month?
>>
Microneedling can work if it's not too severe. Get a dermaroller.
Try introducing vitamin A and Omega-3s into your diet too.
I use some girly korean stuff and it seems to work.
>>
>>39146565
was back in high school, I don't know but considering how stingy my parents are I doubt it was more than a hundred if it was even close to triple digit.
>>
>>39146579
I should probably say starting in 2008 since prices have likely changed since then somewhat

probably still close though
>>
i have seen worse, the redness will go way in time , i recommend you go see a dermatologist to prevent further scaring.
>>
Fuck acne in the ass. Seriously, WHY IS THERE NO CURE FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

Gives a ton of teenagers and adults horrible lives.
>>
anyone got rosacea? any tips for making it manageable?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-21-54-51.png (464KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-21-54-51.png
464KB, 540x960px
>>39142508
I'm taking 100mg of dioxine. After 2 weeks my face is finally healing up. I suggest you go see a a doctor, OP.
>>
acne is the fucking worst, it's the bane of my existence (besides stretch marks). the worst thing about it is absolutely everyone not understanding that I do in fact take 5 pills a day just for my skin and that yes, stacey, i do wash my face twice a day, sometimes three, and i bet i have used more prescribed products to wash my face more than you ever will in your lifetime. genetics are a fucking bitch. luckily i'm going to start accutane soon. fuck the stupid 30 day wait i've been given for the dermo.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.