[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you remember this stacy? she killed herself and nobody knows

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: xNd0mYX.jpg (51KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
xNd0mYX.jpg
51KB, 670x409px
do you remember this stacy?

she killed herself and nobody knows why, she had a perfect life
>>
>>39142029

Some espn personnel wrote a book about her
>>
>>39142029

Madison Holleran?

ESPN had that big story on her a few weeks back. She didn't feel right at college, overworked, new environment, depression took root. Trail went downward from there.

Not really that crazy.
>>
File: 1322800963251.png (51KB, 598x510px) Image search: [Google]
1322800963251.png
51KB, 598x510px
>>39142029
>22:22:22
What does it all mean? Fucking bot let me post.
>>
>>39142029
those eyes don't say i'm living a perfect life
>>
>>39142029

>22:22:22

Spooky post time

Anyway, I don't think it's a big mystery. It was too much pressure for her, to excel at everything and appear perfect. Who wants to live like that? Especially if you're a girl. If I was a girl I would be happy watching netflix all day and sucking Chad's dick.
>>
Perfect life doesnt exist. People always want more. Honestly, if you had everything you wanted, after you'd grown accustomed to it all you'd be just as depressed as you are now. I can competely understand how any person could be unhappy, and unhappiness sometimes leads to depression which sometimes leads to suicide.
>>
>>39142136
have you considered being a qt trap or mtf?
>>
>>39142029
Stupid woman, she could have just married Chad and lived an easy life, but instead was pressured by modern society to do something beyond her capabilities and ended up killing herself.
Our society is fucking cancer, but then again, most societies are cancerous in some way.
>>
>>39142151
this desu
my nogf and nofriends problems would probably look stupid to people who are worst off
>>
>>39142029

Probably some BPD bullshit. Thought she could fill the bottomless void inside with sports and achievements of all kinds. In truth, the only cure was dick, but she never realised this.
>>
>>39142196
you're not in a position to talk when you're a r9k virgin who couldn't do half the things she did
>>
>>39142276
>t. Giovanni Ferrari
>>
>>39142413
Yet she's dead and he's alive, he did way more than her, faggot.
>>
>>39142413
Well, he is alive.
>>
>>39142029
why is it only a big deal if females commit suicide?
>>
>>39142438
>>39142440
Yeah she's not one of you pussies who only talk about wanting to die. She even had bigger balls to actually go through with it.

She's more brave, she's more successful and more liked. She's dead right now and have people still talking to her. You're alive and yet the only way you could get people to talk to you is by your shitposting.
>>
Just realized she looks like remy
>>
>>39142476
>Implying I want to die
Actually I'm quite happy, and pretty excited for my next semester in college.
And if bravery means suicide, I would rather not be brave.
>>
worst part is that multiple people have an heroed after her, even some very close to the date of her own demise, and only the white Stacy gets any attention.

tell me why
>>
>>39143269
a ford fiesta is seen in a wreck beside the road
a ferrari is seen in a wreck beside the road
why does the ferrari draw more attention?
>>
>>39142476
> it's another episode of normalfaggot doesn't understand the difference between individuals and a stereotype
>>
>>39143489
I can rape the fiesta driver without anyone noticing
>>
>>39143489

I understand, but it's just the fucking arrogance. And by "multiple people have anheroed after her" I am referring to people from the same school as her.

Even the school goes silent. But not for Lamborghini girl.
>>
>>39143519
>it's another episode of retard misinterpreting things
>>
she found out the truth about the elite, building 7 and the club of rome.
>>
>>39143853
Yeah but does she know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? No, and look at her now.
>>
She becamed redpilled and started running on empty after she lost all hope for the survival of the white race.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.