[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post the most embarrassing and pathetic thing you have ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1474152477746.jpg (34KB, 317x391px) Image search: [Google]
1474152477746.jpg
34KB, 317x391px
ITT post the most embarrassing and pathetic thing you have ever done.

I just finished editing an image of an attractive girl I know from work that I took from her Facebook. I used photo editing software to blow up her breasts, shade in cleavage and expose more skin on her chest, then animated her chest in a program to bounce and jiggle and use as my phone's wallpaper. It actually turned out very nice.

I have abandoned all hope and embraced my future as an unlikable creep forever but at least I have this.
>>
Well dont just describe the image and not share it with us faggot
>>
>>39141521
Please share that image with use
>>
>>39141521
well now you have to show us the picture m8 it;s only fair
>>
>>39141521
that's more pathetic than embarrassing, imo. something embarrassing would be shitting your pants in class, it's also pathetic, but it leans more to embarrassment and making a fool out of yourself.

also, share the picture
>>
>>39141521
Oh man, I was gonna post mine, but that is pretty embarrassing.
Post pic.
>>
>>39141521
Think before you post, OP. What if she finds out some creep posted her picture without her permission.
>>
>>39141521
>be me in hs
>have oneitis for 3 years
>are on friendly terms with her, flirted some even
>didnt tell her how I felt the 1st year because I barely knew what I felt about her(was that one kid who didnt hit puberty until sophmore year). Also bad at flirting and stuff because I dont pick up behavior well and I have to learn it thru trial and error
>other 2 years morphed myself into /educatedchad/ but no classes with her+ busy schedules and strict parents for both of us means never only seeing eachother once in a blue moon, so I pick up stacies to practice/elevate social status/kill time
>prom of senior year, going with a stacy, she going with chad
>see oneitis with her girlfriends and not dancing and get an idea (its considered socially acceptable to dance with other peoples dates)
>Go full autist and tell my date the exact words "My destiny is waiting for me. I'm sorry in advance. I'm not asking you to forgive me, but, since you do know me, I need you to understand
>walk over to my oneitis and ask her to dance
>dance for 7 minutes
>date refuses to talk to me after
>go straight home without saying bye to anyone
>hear my date sucked off a bunch of guys that night
>she got pissed and told shitty rumors about me so 85% of the female population of the school hated my guts

Still worth, would do it agin if I got the chance
>>
File: 1408367186423.gif (2MB, 360x282px) Image search: [Google]
1408367186423.gif
2MB, 360x282px
>>39141521
>It's another "OP makes an outrageous claim but does not share evidence" episode
>>
>>39141521
For a whole year posed as my oneitis online with a bunk social media account and went to chat rooms just to turn guys down saying I had a bf and then would just describe myself
>>
File: 1500096962654.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500096962654.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>39141521
>high school
>jerked off with sisters panties
>not for kink but because she scratched my car with hers and victim carded parents into grounding me
>busted all in them and left them splattered in her bathroom
>chad comes over and they fuck
>see her walking around in same panties next morning
>dumb bitch thinks those were the ones she wore from chad bang sesh
>thinks its hot
>eat capn crunch in shame
>>
I ran a white supremacist/Cara Delevingne fan page on Instagram. Had a couple hundred followers but I got banned.
>>
I fooled around intimately with a wolf. Semi-domesticated but still.
>>
>>39141521

I wish I had such creativity and skill to put on fapping.
>>
>>39141521
When I was like 5/6 in school I would shit/piss myself because I was too scared to ask to go to the toilet
>>
>be me
>be 10 or something like that
>learn about jerking off
>need good fap material
>not allowed on computer during the school week, difficult to get anything to fap to
>watching tv
>see hot person on tv show
>jerk off
also, in the same sort of situation
>have history book
>see naked painting
>jerk off
>cum on book
>close book
>>
File: 16341685416541.jpg (92KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
16341685416541.jpg
92KB, 1366x768px
>>39141995
Green text please

Orion
>>
>>39142103
>Volunteered at a nature reserve
>I got to work the area where a small pack of semi-domesticated wolves lived, friendly enough for people to feed and hang out and play with
>Became really close and friendly with them myself and got the idea to try something
>Had co-worker's help with him covering if I kept a lid on his drug habits
>Several occasions with privacy and the time, fooled around with the one I liked the best

It was nice while it lasted but it caused problems and became dangerous. I think people realized what was going on because they moved me to work somewhere else.
>>
>>39142073
How is that embarrassing at all? It's not pathetic either
>>
I emailed my aunt asking for nudes.
>>
I paralyzed an ultimately killed my family dog by trying to finger her as a young teenager.
>>
>>39141521
Went up to a random guy once, asked if I could take him shopping, spent around $1k on him and then massaged and licked his soles.
>>
>>39142603
Jesus. How big are your fingers?
>>
>>39142570
>I emailed my aunt asking for nudes.
what was her reply?
>>
>>39142657
She proceeded to never talk to me again. The worst part? My mom snooped through my emails and saw it.
>>
>>39142675
>My mom snooped through my emails and saw it.
Does she still resent you? I was actually thinking of trying to seduce my aunt too, you talked me out of it with your experience.
>>
>printed out picture of girl in my class with gigantic tits while working on school year book
>used it for jerk off material for the next four years
>>
>>39142768
No. She's accepted that men are for the most part degenerates.
>>
>>39142633
Normal. She was an 80lb mutt.
Within a week after I fingered her, her entire rear half became paralyzed. When we took her to the vet, he stated that he believed it was because of an inflammation in the spine pinching her spinal cord. At the same time he also found that she had a urinary tract infection. He proposed that she got the UTI as a result of her being unable to properly clean herself during the time before we took her to the vet. Either way, he prescribed antibiotics and told us to see if she started improving. We waited for two weeks and eventually put her down after there was no improvement. I have strong suspicion that my fingering caused the UTI which in turn caused the paralysis; the timing is just too close for it not to have been the case.
>>
>>39142290
Find god please holy shit
>>
>>39141784
>shitty rumors about me
She wouldn't have to say anything but "he left me at the dance for another girl" and cry a bit.

Only chads can get away with that sort of behavior. You deserve your failure buddy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.