[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more crushing than having a fat girl that looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20170724_175916.png (787KB, 1440x1037px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_175916.png
787KB, 1440x1037px
Is there anything more crushing than having a fat girl that looks like a man ghost you? I've hit rock bottom.
>>
>>39140933
Maybe she knew you weren't attracted to her so she moved on.
>>
>>39140986
Doubt it. I was acting very interested. She seemed to act interested as well. I don't know what happened.
>>
>>39141044
Could you tell me your first initial, please?
>>
Maybe she was in a car accident and is in a coma.
Robots need to stop thinking everything is about them. Maybe the reason she doesn't reply now has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>39141076
She opened the message. Unless if she got into an accident right after she saw it, she is ghosting.
>>
>>39141074
B. Why? Is it you who is ghosting me, you cunt?
>>
>>39141184
No, I'm a different fat cunt who is ghosting someone because he was a rude asshole. Glad it's not you.
>>
>>39141683
I was definitely not being rude.
>>
I've seen ugly fat girls get 8/10 guys before. The dating market is fucked up for the average guy.

Which is why I've decided to give up.(Probably the smartest thing I've ever done.)
>>
>>39142665
I call bullshit. I'm an ugly fat girl and I can't even pull a 2/10.
>>
Who ugly fat girl here?
>>
>>39142688
>I call bullshit.
Nope.
>I'm an ugly fat girl and I can't even pull a 2/10.
If you actually were you could "pull" whichever guy you wanted.
>>
>>39142688
Yeah, I've seen what girls consider a 2/10. At least a 6.
>>
>>39142777
Dude, I am telling you that no one wants a fat ugly girl. I am living proof. You have this fantasy that ugly fatties have it easy because of their gender, but I'm telling you that we don't. Bottom of the barrel girls don't have boyfriends unless they are huge sluts. My opinion can be confirmed by all of the posts about how repulsive overweight girls are.

Also, checking those trips.
>>
>>39142805
I consider someone who is facially deformed or retarded to be a one. A two is a step above retard. Are my standards low enough for you?
>>
Any anons want a qt-faced fat gf?
>>
>>39142924
You know we do, but you would probably talk to 6 anons and drop the ugly ones.
So fuck off roastie
>>
>>39142924
lazzer#3241
>>
>>39142868
>Bottom of the barrel girls don't have boyfriends unless they are huge sluts.
So what you're saying is, it's in your control and you have a clear path to success if only you take it.

Yup, sounds tough.
>>
>>39143106
Well leave your discord and we'll see then!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.