[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do men cheat? tell me that, you pathetic misogynists. you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1502780259436.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502780259436.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
why do men cheat? tell me that, you pathetic misogynists. you hate women with all your heart and soul, but it is you who cheat more than women. why?
>>
no I don't hate woman. what makes you think that
>>
t. cheater

I love women so much that I can not help but be passionate with many women. :)
>>
to be fair you are asking people who could never cheat due to never getting the chance
>>
I SAID FUCK THE SHINE BITCH I GRIND BITCH I GRIND
>>
in the end all humans are animals and will act accordingly
>>
>>39140300
Why? Because we can. Woman will do the same when they achieve it.

Monogamy is big big lie. But thanks to patriarchy men are allowed to bypass it. Fight for your rights sis
>>
I would never cheat on a woman. That would require two women willing to have sex with me.
>>
>>39140300
If I didn't like women, I wouldn't cheat
>>
I was loyal and honest once. Then she cheated on me.

Since then I've cheated on all my girlfriends. Women do it eventually, so might as well not allow myself to be cucked and enjoy myself before she does.
>>
>>39140300
I don't know. Maybe for the alpha male thing. I'm a man and am 100% against cheating, I think monogamous relationship are the only ones that work
>>
>>39140300
>but it is you who cheat more than women. why?
wrong
it's just than the type of men that cheats is the one most popular among women.
Women think all men are like them because the faithfull kind of man is literally invisible to most women, they don't even register in their brains
>>
>>39140300
Women are driven to find the best possible seed to fertilize their eggs using a variety of metrics that have endured millions of years of Darwinian natural selection. It would be crippling to a woman's lineage if she allowed herself to raise defective seed to maturity.

Men are driven to spread their seed as much as possible, using less-rigorous metrics like "fertility" and all of its physical manifestations, to improve the chances of the seed maturing and continuing the propagation.

That's why.
>>
>>39140300
>it is you who cheat more than women. why?

this might be the most delusional post ive seen today
>>
>>39140300
Because I'm insecure and have to validate myself through constant attention from women.
>>
>>39140300
Chads != All men
We are all worthless betas, so there is no 'we' or 'you' in this scenario. We are not the ones cheating.
>>
>>39140300
cause ive been cucked so hard in the past that i lost all my qt beta traits for more cold, stern, chad traits

tldr; abandonment issues
>>
>>39140418
Been locked up in my own mind
My thoughts will never be shout out
>>
>men are more likely to be single than women
>there is no such thin-g as a single woman
>cheating is rampant

>men cheat more than women
??????

btw pic related was a question asked to women.
>>
>>39140300
>asking a board full of male virgins why men cheat

What the fuck?
>>
File: shady kris j.gif (1MB, 571x326px) Image search: [Google]
shady kris j.gif
1MB, 571x326px
>>39140677
So in the end you let her influence you?
You've been cucked, big-time.
Every time you cheat on your new girlfriend you're painfully remembering the way you felt when *she* was disloyal to you.
Why'd you let her hurt you like that, man?

You could continue being loyal to your girls, and in the end, she'd be the cucked one. She'd be the one missing out.

And if another girl cheats on you, then fuck that bitch too. But don't change who you once were out of insecurity. Man up.
>>
>>39140606
For some reason, when you have one, there are suddenly others. Life is very funny in the most annoying of ways.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.